Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria_KT3 - New Malden TOFTT  (Read 2674 times)

1 review(s) for VICTORIA_KT3 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

KJ121212

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well, after seeing Elena in Soho earlier in the day I was feeling horny and generous, so I TOFTT with Victoria in what turned out to be a mostly positive punt.

Comms: Good comms, texted her and she replied back straight away to say she was available. She then texted back with her postcode and house number.

Location: New Malden, near the A3 Malden Junction roundabout. House was easy to find.

Looks: AW profile states she is 18. Can well believe it. May be anywhere between 18-22. Very pretty, petite brunette (just my type!). Nice arse, perky B (A?) cup boobs. Shaved completely. Slim. Nice eyes. Quite shy. She was wearing the black and white knee high socks she wears in her profile pics, which she kept on throughout. This somewhat turned me on!

She looks like a young Avril Lavigne, but with black hair. Like this but with black hair: External Link/Members Only
Her varification pic in no way does her justice.

Language: Polish, with limited English. Conversation was stilted, but I wasn't there for conversation...

Service: I paid £60 for 15 minutes. Included in this price was OWO and one position. No kissing, but this didn't bother me. OWO was fairly standard, no DT but again this didn't bother me. Sex was covered and in mish. Other positions are available for longer bookings. She seemed to enjoy it, gave nice moans and 'mmm's' with eye contact. I like it when they bite their lip! I finished just as the maid knocked on the door.

Positives: Smoking hot. Great body. Nice eyes.

Neutrals: Fairly standard oral. Limited English.

Negatives: She said she's only there for two weeks... get in quick!

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Wow nice find! Looks like you've returned the favour now KJ, she looks just my type! Great review, and i think her veri pic looks pretty good, way better than i was expecting. Thanks for posting, she goes straight on the ever expanding hot list!  :thumbsup:
 By the way,is there free on street parking nearby? Or will i need change for a car park?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 06:39:55 am by JohnWaynesJism »

Offline NightKid

She's still got her veri pic on so you can use that as a point of comparison.

KJ121212

No worries, was very pleasantly surprised! Was expecting at best B&S and at worst... Anyway. The house has a driveway, but I imagine you'll need the maid's permission to park there. There are yellow lines and a cycle path directly outside. There are nearby side roads, but not sure what parking is like there.
The nearest car park would be in New Malden, but that is a good 20 minute walk away.

I hope you get to book her JWJ!

Offline tigerfeet

Wow if she looks anything like Avril Lavigne I just might have to pay a visit. Nice find  :thumbsup:

Offline tigerfeet

one question - was it a parlour type set up with Sergei hanging around downstairs? I had this experience before and found the noise the "security" was making a bit off putting

KJ121212

No Sergei seen or heard. Maid answered the door and let me in. Saw one other WG briefly, didn't get a good look, no idea who she was.

Offline shyguy20156

sorry, what and where is the veri pic located?

KJ121212

It's located on her profile. Click on the green strip which says 'Verified Member' below her profile pics.

Offline AlTerminator

He guys, looks like she's blocked her verification pics, can anyone provide?

Offline Nagilum

Offline boardyhell

as a tennis player, i would have to say thats within my hitting zone
thank you for the review, excellent

Bratpack

He guys, looks like she's blocked her verification pics, can anyone provide?

You can find it in another thread on her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78557.msg1002504#msg1002504