Author Topic: Lead a merry dance and ripped off in Bolton.  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Hungarian Lover

Thought I'd try my luck in Bolton today, first mistake the six girls on my list were all featured on Viva street. Made a contact with the first girl I phoned going by the name of Aryana and arranged to meet later. Made my way to the post code area given, can I come back later, yes ok in one hour. Arrived back in time, repeatedly asked for the house number, no reply. Maybe she looked out saw what I looked like and thought I perhaps I was to old who knows? Should have called it a day but I can't afford to go on wasting the old blue pill without a result. Met a friend and had some thing to eat. Tried some of the other numbers I had, got an answer from the last one I tried and it was fairly local so arranged to meet at the Holiday Inn in Bolton. Waited in the teeming rain for 20 mins before I got the word to go. Second floor, door opened to reveal a fit 20 year old from Hungary. Attempted a bit of her lingo, should then have guessed from the frosty reply how this was going to go, a right nasty bit of work don't touch this, don't touch that, attempted to pull my dick off with her rough handling, according to her even though I had paid a £100 for an hour didn't mean that is what I was going to get. Only think she let me touch was her arse. Right, time to leave I thought, knowing full well there was no chance, I asked for my money back. Then we get the threats, " I'm phoning my boyfriend" etc. Second mistake that night was not using my punting phone but the battery was dead, thinking about it afterwards if I had used it I should have grabbed her phone and made off with it or used that to get my money back. She goes under the name of Ysa, definitely the miserable bitch so far, I know I should maybe have used a girl from AW who had some good feed back but so far I've had good success via Viva Street but never again now. Had to get this off my chest. Cheers.

DoberManic

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for the heads-up HL.

I've often thought the ads on Viva Street were too good to be true.

Those fecking EE girls eh?

I hope your next punt goes Better!

Cheers  :hi:

Offline nike


Offline Hungarian Lover

Add gone almost straight away from the viva street , on second thoughts with regards to the girls attitude maybe she was under force to have sex, certainly the most unfriendly of all the working girls I have met. Shame because she had such  a lovely young body firm in ever respect.

Offline Hungarian Lover

External Link/Members Only. Just noticed this girl as reappeared on Viva Street, pretty certain this is the same girl. Worst punt ever a real nasty bit of work. At least with me that is.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigbilly22

I had a run in with this one too in the holiday inn.

Everything looked promising through comms and agreed service including DFK, a must for me.

Now I've been ripped off before with girls they say they'll kiss but don't so always message every girl now asking them to kiss me as soon as I walk in else I walk!

Holiday inn 2nd floor knocked on the door walked in went to kiss her and youd think I'd ask her to suck a shit out of my arse and chew on it.

Asked if she kissed she said no I walked.

Trouble is its Sergie making all the areangements on the phone.

Offline MJ.spritzen

My 5 Vivastreet punts have all been great so far. Only had one bait and switch with a Chinese girl, but fortunately the switch was better than the bait!!

Very rare to find a WG that kisses. In my experience no non-British WG's have done this with me.

Offline Hungarian Lover

Shame really because she was the fittest bird I've ever punted with, everything horizontal, tits and arse etc nothing heading south yet but one hundred quid for ten minutes of zero pleasure, not good.. As soon as I spoke my little bit of Hungarian to her and she replied in a nasty way " cut out with the Hungarian!" that was a sure fire warning as to how this meet was going to go and that should have been me straight out of the door. Can't win them all I guess, so far mostly good punts.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jlenny1970

I've read reports of quite a few EE girls like this advertising on viva street, as a result of that I always look on here and AW before booking anything.

Offline fairfield

H L , you have my sympathies. Given her attitude, think it was brave to ask for refund.
Hope you can venture out onto Vivastreet again, when this cow is a distant memory, AW can be pretty shit too.
Almost choked on my cocoa when saw the extravagant promises on her Viva profile compared to her actual 'service.'