Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme Brulee  (Read 3543 times)

90 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (86 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

£220 for 90 min
Age Mid 20’s
Looks Exceptionally pretty Poling girl with a good body, really cute, sexy as fuck and dressed to impress.
Services DFK, OWO, Fingering, RO, Fully engaged rumpy-pumpy any way you want it.
Accurate profile, you get exactly whats advertised plus a very sweet and friendly girl with a lovely personality.

Managed to get there on time despite exiting tube at exit 4 and ending up in bandit country, wandering around like a dick for 10 mins trying to get my bearings. Think exit 1 is best for any future visitors to Emily.

When the door opened I thought yummy, she looked ready for a dinner date. Friendly kiss on entering and DFK soon after, wanted to make sure all OK in that dept before I presented the envelope and wine.

Lots of DFK while we undressed each other, soon on to RO where I discovered her Crème Brulee was delicious, whether your are eating it of fucking it her pussy tastes and feels delightful. She didnt mind a finger up to the knuckle inside either.

OWO was top notch with just the right amount of spit, balls got the treatment too.
Cowgirl is excellent, and a magnificent sight.
Missionary was fabulous with lots of warm affectionate DFK, a real GFE experience.

Id put Emily in my top 6 London girls of all time along with
Chantel Russian girl who used to work from a basement flat near Oxford Circus
Jessica of Admiral aka Sexy Sandra
Aimee of Bunnies who became Aimee of London based in Victoria
Terri of Bunnies based in Bow
Abigail of Allure who used to work from a hotel off Tottenham Court Road

Offline king tarzan

+1 i cant remember if I fingered her delicious mango... but i sure ate her mango and intense sloppy wet slobbering dfk...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

localbc

I saw Emily earlier this year and once last year before she seemed to go AWOL this summer. She was definitely one of the best I have seen. Really friendly attitude and a lovely looking girl. I showered with her before getting down to business and she was amazing with the role play. Long overdue a visit.

Online collector

Top service with me. Very responsive with fingering and licking in the same time.

VanceStone

I'd see her too, if it weren't for the fact she's accessing from Switzerland

She sure loves to fly on last minute.com vacations.

Not to worry though, she'll be back in 40 minutes as she is showing available today.

Offline fcukguy0602

Would she be in after Christmas or is she going on a Holiday?

Offline StevenS

Offline king tarzan

Sloppy wet Dfk brilliant interceptor of waffling..

VanceStone

Well in light of positive reviews and willingness to do OWO, DFK and even fingering along with an enthusiastic GFE I might make a surprise 2nd visit to Emily.

I hope she isn't knowingly giving anyone here a special service- knowing a mystery shopper and what not.

Justanotheruser

I'd see her too, if it weren't for the fact she's accessing from Switzerland

She sure loves to fly on last minute.com vacations.

Not to worry though, she'll be back in 40 minutes as she is showing available today.

Surely just accessing via proxy...?

Offline king tarzan

I have got a appointment with her tomorrow
Had text communication with her
Hopefully super hot like last time
Can't wait to gently hold her and start the deep tongue kissing process
She is a 'factual sex goddess "
+ few other honeys I have had the super pleasure of tasting from head to toes front and back (- arse hole)

Offline king tarzan

I rate my sex lust time with emily and sexy elise  (who has finished) as maybe the super best I have ever had..
Both porked separately east london and Maidenhead. .
Both very sexy women and very striking similar figures and height and both very pretty..
The super intense wet sloppy saliva driven dfk intense mango licking and owo and sex in doggy positions is unforgettable for me!!

Offline king tarzan

I won't bother with my own review on her under the king tarzan banner..
It's well known fact emily is sexy as a hot furnace!!
Just had her again for the 2nd time!!
Intense owo on my king size lion bar ( banana deceased)
Ate ate ate her delicious awesome mango...
She was dripping juice!!! Sex was awesome!!! Hyper intense dfk!!!
What a awesome sexy woman!!
Well worth train journey! !
And to top off awesome experience with a lamb curry yoghurt and nan bread!!
My day is made!!

Tim20

I rate my sex lust time with emily and sexy elise  (who has finished) as maybe the super best I have ever had..
Both porked separately east london and Maidenhead. .
Both very sexy women and very striking similar figures and height and both very pretty..
The super intense wet sloppy saliva driven dfk intense mango licking and owo and sex in doggy positions is unforgettable for me!!
It's been about two years since I saw Emily and as you said one the hottest women available at present with a knock out service.
Saw Sexy Elise too let's say she was the Queen of role play and sadly missed. Do you know any good role players out there currently ?

decentguy

I wonder why she had don't have many pics in her PG, Does she look like her PG pics? body?

Offline king tarzan

Her body is super fit!!! Curvy!!
I was worshipping her body beauty with my tongue and lips!!!