Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YOUNG_VICKKY - Clerkenwell, Barbican/Farringdon. Extreme case of YMMV.  (Read 3392 times)

3 review(s) for @Sexxy Vikki@ (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for Glamour Vicki (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
old profile for more reviews: External Link/Members Only

Comms: no problems, by texts with the maid.

Location: almost same distance between Barbican and Farringdon stations. She works in a court that was isolated at the time I've been there in the lift and corridors.
Changed several locations in the last months among which Old Street with Shy tiffany and Earl's Court with Sweet Monique.

Look: 100% is the same prossie who owned this profile now and before: bought her old PG when she used to show face pics.
New pics show a slimmer body and it is actually how she looks now.
I guess she lost few pounds since other reviews describe her. Noticed some little stretch marks on her arse but didn't bother at all.
Around 5.4, dress size I'd say 6 now and small tits, B cup at most.
All this may be not sound so good. On the contrary she is exactly my type. Not a stunner but above an avarage beautiful girl, one who is gorgeous with or without make up.
Looks very young, brown smooth long hair, brown eyes and nice smile. Petite body with hot arse and legs.

Attitude: very shy, sometimes there was like a block but I saw it as a positive giving her a kind of cute innocence. Maybe that's why her old friend Tiffany was so popular with a similar personallity.
During the action she willing to change position everytime I wanted and do everything I wanted with a smile. Everything except fingering.
No clockwatching, I overstayed a bit as she had no idea what time was.

Price: 100£ + 20 extra for CIM for one hour.
Recent price drop after last moving. No mention of extra in her profile now. However I guessed that as it was in her profile a couple of weeks ago.

Service: kissing and light FK, OWO, HJ, balls massage, 69, CIM, RO, light spanking, sex in CG, mish, spoon, doggie and standing doggie.
The service provided was a neutral with some ups & downs.
Kissing: she barely opened her mouth and used only the tip of her toungue  :cry:
OWO: hand and mouth with good technique, she made me cum pretty quick  :thumbsup:
CIM: wasted 20 quid, she went to spit half of my spunk when the other half was still coming out  :dash:
Sex was quiet good because of her super tight pussy excelling with strong spasms during mish. Never felt my cock squeezed like this before  :wacko:

Conclusion: YMMV in particular with this WG IMO. I rate this as a positive because comms, attitude and look were absolutely fine for me. She lacks a bit in the service area but more because of lack of experience rather than enthusiasm. She's still very young though, she might improve with time.

mrhappypants

Collector,  I take your review at face value but suggest others read the full range of commentary on her before they book.

Dave

Offline collector

Collector,  I take your review at face value but suggest others read the full range of commentary on her before they book.

Dave
Sure, I suggest to read my review in full because it is more an avarage-lower positive. In fact I rated the service as a neutral. General rating is a positive because when I left, I was quiet happy about the meeting, that is what really matters.
It's a good thing read previous reviews too, that's why I always put any link for previous profiles.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

No mention of extra in her profile now. However I guessed that as it was in her profile a couple of weeks ago

Do you mean you guessed that the profile was still meant to mention extras?

Offline collector

I guessed she could ask me the extra because she used to charge that. Was 120+20 not long time ago in earls court. Though was unlikely the drop to 100ph with all inclusive.

Offline collector

Quick update to warn a surely profile swapping. Now called SLIM_KATY and looks blonde. Don't think Vicky just changed hair colour, the partial face pic looks too different.
The real and old Vicky has some pictures in this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Although I don't know if she is using this profile ATM. Also location changed to Romford.