Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Sweet_Olivia_22_  (Read 1446 times)

newforthisyear

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So this is overdue but I think It's time I left a review. About six weeks ago now I think, well literally a few days before she went away this time.

I made the phone call, to find no answer, then a text message came through asking me to arrange via text, so I did.. I had tried calling a few girls to only find no answer, no reply or not available until much later than I was hoping for. After all, I was skiving from work, between visiting sites.

I was there within 20 minutes, the place was very easy to find, parking was readily available on street. (There are some areas which is residents only).

I found the apartment easily, when she opened the door, I simply thought to myself "Winner, I'm in for a treat here!"

How I wasn't disappointed, all I was looking for was half hour, covered oral (Can never be too careful now!).

Olivia was gorgeous, My mouth almost hit the floor when she opened the door and let me in and I found her wearing a small number with an amazing body, not too small but no way chubby, just really damn nice!

Needless to say, I left a very happy and satisfied man. Now I need to either pluck up the courage to see her again or let my cock do the thinking again (Which is really what happened that day, which turned out to be a real success).

Wouldn't mind popping in and seeing amy at some point for the same treatment.

Offline Snake Pliskin

Hi, saw Olivia last week. I must say I thought she was packing a bit of timber around the back end . Too much to make a return visit but the punt was tidy enough. Each to their own I suppose.

np500

Got to add, she's a bit bigger than I like ( think W B, kandice etc ) but found her great which surprised me more than I was expecting, returned too , says it all really.

Offline iverthickone

Well I think everyone knows she is my fav girl.  :rolleyes:

Hoping to see her again tomorrow.  ;)

Offline Licketysplit

Tried to see her last year but comms were very slow and it was too late by the time she got back to me.
Seeing her this afternoon now though so I'll review ASAP. Will be interesting to compare her to her colleague, Amy who was great.

Just gotta get past the state of the exterior of the flats (shudder!)

np500

+1, said in my unofficial review of her at the time the land lord deserves a bigger fucking up the arse than any of the girls in the flats will get ( if Thay do anal ? ) for the state of the place, wood ply panel has replaced the smashed glass in the front door so that's major renovation I guess ?

newforthisyear

+1, said in my unofficial review of her at the time the land lord deserves a bigger fucking up the arse than any of the girls in the flats will get ( if Thay do anal ? ) for the state of the place, wood ply panel has replaced the smashed glass in the front door so that's major renovation I guess ?

That window still hasn't been replaced? But yeah, the exterior did have me giving it a second thought for a split second until I found Olivas room and saw her!

newforthisyear

Hi, saw Olivia last week. I must say I thought she was packing a bit of timber around the back end . Too much to make a return visit but the punt was tidy enough. Each to their own I suppose.

Well she's probably the slimmest girl I've ever been with, most certainly the smallest boobies, which I liked!

np500

Yes , should have added, but once in her room all is clean and tidy as is Olivier, ( and I presume  Amy also , not visited yet ) sweetest accent I've come across from an E E girl.

newforthisyear

Yes , should have added, but once in her room all is clean and tidy as is Olivier, ( and I presume  Amy also , not visited yet ) sweetest accent I've come across from an E E girl.

Lovely accent and so polite too! Asking if it's okay if she does this that and the other, the room was spotless as you mentioned, great girl..

Offline Madmax90

np500

Sure she would if you asked her to do so in advance so she could purchase some. If you mean generaly, not on my 2 visits.

Offline Madmax90

Sure she would if you asked her to do so in advance so she could purchase some. If you mean generaly, not on my 2 visits.

Fake tan is a turn off for me, prefer natural.

Offline iverthickone

She is totally natural MM to the point of principle.

Eg she knows that most punters prefer blondes, but she likes her natural hair colour and wants to keep it.  That I think is what I like about her so much, she is 100% believable, and whilst she will try to accommodate requests she will also tell you the truth and say no, if she doesn't do it BEFORE the meeting, rather than making you pay, then disappointing you (been there and done that a few times!)  As I say completely up front and honest. She really is the girl next door type.

So in answer to your question no she doesn't wear fake tan - well not on my ??? Visits anyway.

However, she has gone back to Poland now until the new year!  :(

Offline HughJardon

Echo Ivers thoughts
She doesn't wear fake tan Max, also she's not back until the new year But...I think ive found your nemesis
Hidden Image/Members Only

I quite like the coconut smell but, imagine you went home to your bird/wife and had to explain tan streaks over your body. Girls should be showered shaved and fresh for paying customers, so fully understand your point of view

newforthisyear

Can confirm, she seemed tanned, maybe sunbed?
No fake tan smell, Went back to work afterwards and had a shower when I got home.. Got those super white LED bulbs in the bathroom, think I would notice fake tan that had rubbed onto me haha