Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Club Services  (Read 1143 times)

Jackjizzy

Guys,

A question for people who have attended the Phoenix club parties.

Do the girls offer CIM? Allow RO, tit sucking etc ?

Thanks.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Guys,

A question for people who have attended the Phoenix club parties.

Do the girls offer CIM? Allow RO, tit sucking etc ?

Thanks.

Most girls will allow RO and tit sucking, but only a very few will do CIM. 

Jackjizzy

Most girls will allow RO and tit sucking, but only a very few will do CIM.

Thanks for info Mr Brightside.

I assume it's mostly OWO but discretionary ?

Also, would you say COB is permitted. ? I love finishing over tits.

Cheers.

Offline JamesRockford

I love finishing over tits.

Good for you - so do a lot of guys.

... Something to bear in mind while you're licking a girl's tits at Phoenix.  :D

Jackjizzy

... Something to bear in mind while you're licking a girl's tits at Phoenix.  :D

I'll have to go to the first session of the day and not hang about then  :D

Captain Caveman

:D

Well said!

All services are at the girl's discretion - that should go without saying and the OP should know better than to ask that question

Jackjizzy

:D

Well said!

All services are at the girl's discretion - that should go without saying and the OP should know better than to ask that question

Don't be so crass. I said I 'assume' it's generally OWO at the parties BUT ..... Of course that discretionary for each girl. Sheez

vt

Don't be so crass. I said I 'assume' it's generally OWO at the parties BUT ..... Of course that discretionary for each girl. Sheez

I once remember Em who runs these parties saying to me that to 'assume' means to make an 'ass' out of 'u' & 'me'...wise words!!  ;)

Jackjizzy

I once remember Em who runs these parties saying to me that to 'assume' means to make an 'ass' out of 'u' & 'me'...wise words!!  ;)

Lots of helpful people on this thread. Great input. Ta

Offline JamesRockford

Ha!  Em probably took a shine to you and meant "Ass, You, and Me (and a strap-on)"

vt

Ha!  Em probably took a shine to you and meant "Ass, You, and Me (and a strap-on)"

Whatever floats your boat!  ;)

Jackjizzy

To conclude this thread. Cheers Mr Brightside for offering some actual useful and helpful info. What a load of absolute garbage otherwise.

Offline JamesRockford

What a load of absolute garbage otherwise.

Don't mention it old boy.

Have a good time at Phoenix and let us know how it goes. :drinks: