Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help Needed for Today - Frenchay/Hambrook - Holiday Inn  (Read 710 times)

xyzsimon

Hi All - I have found myself based in Frenchay today near UWE and have a bit of a gap this afternoon.  I know some girls have used the Holiday Inn here in the past so had a search and so far no luck.  Would anyone know if any girls are working this hotel or nearby today as I have the potential for a cheeky punt this afternoon.

vw

Why not just book an outcall ?  Matters less where they are and less chance of bumping in to them later.

That is unless you are a representative of the HI fishing, excuse suspicion, new people sometimes raise flags !

xyzsimon

Agreed but not actually at the hotel in an office nearby and just thought I could get a last minute punt - not got the budget to book a room just for an hour.  Does not have to be at the hotel either was just an idea looking as we speak for a girl nearby - got limited time and no doubt will fail but if I could sque
eze one in this afternoon during my break would be good.

vw

Agreed but not actually at the hotel in an office nearby and just thought I could get a last minute punt - not got the budget to book a room just for an hour.  Does not have to be at the hotel either was just an idea looking as we speak for a girl nearby - got limited time and no doubt will fail but if I could sque
eze one in this afternoon during my break would be good.
Just did a 2 miles from bs16 search

only frequent mention on here is BJAneee

External Link/Members Only

xyzsimon

Thanks - not sure about her but will keep her as a back - up - will keep looking as happy to TOFTT if something interesting pops up.

vw

Thanks - not sure about her but will keep her as a back - up - will keep looking as happy to TOFTT if something interesting pops up.
OK then  here is some within that 1.6 miles from postcode area and logged in today

Its a shame this one is in BS16 but on holiday  :lol: :lol: :lol:

xyzsimon

Thanks for your help.  Nearly tried Lena once but then read somewhere on here she was a barebacker.

vw

Thanks for your help.  Nearly tried Lena once but then read somewhere on here she was a barebacker.
No problem shame you cant get to central locations

xyzsimon

To be honest I am trying the impossible got a break between 3 and 4 and had the stupid idea of using it wisely somewhere nearby

vw

To be honest I am trying the impossible got a break between 3 and 4 and had the stupid idea of using it wisely somewhere nearby
Why not work the break leave an hour early and fuck someone on the way home and if over run blame the traffic on the way home, that is what VW would do and see someone like these.

Offline Roth

Just did a 2 miles from bs16 search

only frequent mention on here is BJAneee

Janee is a right filthy MILF in the nicest possible way.  :rose: :lol: :lol: 
Works from an office too.  :thumbsdown: :lol:

Offline Roth

OK then  here is some within that 1.6 miles from postcode area and logged in today

Its a shame this one is in BS16 but on holiday  :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it was me I'd give Libby a miss.  At her age, you don't want her to peg out mid-punt.  :wackogirl: :scare:

Amelia May looks like she's piling on the pounds.  :scare:

xyzsimon

Both Petite Sophie and Sexy Angelina are on my to do list.... Angelina probably my first choice - spoke to her on the phone once and she seemed quite full on scared the shit out of me but in a good way!

Offline Roth

Both Petite Sophie and Sexy Angelina are on my to do list.... Angelina probably my first choice - spoke to her on the phone once and she seemed quite full on scared the shit out of me but in a good way!

Can't go wrong with either.  :rose: :rose: :thumbsup:

vw

Now King Roth of Bristol has spoken, would listen to him, I submit to the superior local knowledge of his highness.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xyzsimon

Think I will forget my short notice BS16 idea today and wait until I am back more central - thanks for the suggestions guys!

Offline Roth

Now King Roth of Bristol has spoken, would listen to him, I submit to the superior local knowledge of his highness.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very funny.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Had a few bad punts too in my time.  :cry: :cry:

Offline Johny Stone

Yes she is a barebacker:

Q. do you do bareback?    A. If you are clean,WHITE BRITISH, regular, older than 40 then yes, but its extra cost

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

xyzsimon