Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVELY BLONDY (Edmonton N9)  (Read 1724 times)

1 review(s) for BARBIE BANKS (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Boarder line Neutral (nearly a negative)

Services:
Kissing
Hand job
OWO
Facial
Penetration (Protected)

Price:
£70 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid). Britney English is ok.

Location: House on side road. Large clean usable (front) room, but a sofa bed (to hard). Bathroom with real bath and shower attachment no lights or hot water, not stocked with toiletries. Free parking close by
Train = Silver Street or  Edmonton Green less than a 10 min's walk

Would I visit again:  No

Pictures: Are old (3 to 5 years) but its her. Face wise she has aged a little and but still not bad.

The girl: Long blond hair, size 6 (slim figure), about 5 foot 2". Late 20s, early 30's. Real tits (B cup), nice big nipples (best part of her body) and she a few tattoos.

Plus + Happy and willing W/G, done all the requests I made. She took a pounding and facial finish was good (best part of the punt).

Neutral: Service wise she is where she lacking, IMO. Looking for a GFE (look else where). OWO (was passable), kissing (no passion) and Hand job was poor. Sex was at best functional. 

Negative: The maid comms was very poor. Back to back bookings. Bumped in to Sergei (he was in the kitchen) as the maid was taking booking.

I will add,

In general she had an ok and willing attitude, so I can't fault her there. She done all I asked (is why I rated as I did). No charge for A level (didn't use that service)

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only  and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 11:43:21 pm by The_Don »

Online collector

Thanks, hotlisted.
Do you think she can be more suitable for a cheap PSE instead of GSE? Her enjoy list is tempting: CIM, swallow, anal, facial should be maybe all inclusive for 70 quid.

Offline pewpewpew

Offline punk

Boarder line Neutral (nearly a negative)

Services:
Kissing
Hand job
OWO
Facial
Penetration (Protected)

Price:
£70 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid). Britney English is ok.

Location: House on side road. Large clean usable (front) room, but a sofa bed (to hard). Bathroom with real bath and shower attachment no lights or hot water, not stocked with toiletries. Free parking close by
Train = Silver Street or  Edmonton Green less than a 10 min's walk

Would I visit again:  No

Pictures: Are old (3 to 5 years) but its her. Face wise she has aged a little and but still not bad.

The girl: Long blond hair, size 6 (slim figure), about 5 foot 2". Late 20s, early 30's. Real tits (B cup), nice big nipples (best part of her body) and she a few tattoos.

Plus + Happy and willing W/G, done all the requests I made. She took a pounding and facial finish was good (best part of the punt).

Neutral: Service wise she is where she lacking, IMO. Looking for a GFE (look else where). OWO (was passable), kissing (no passion) and Hand job was poor. Sex was at best functional. 

Negative: The maid comms was very poor. Back to back bookings. Bumped in to Sergei (he was in the kitchen) as the maid was taking booking.

I will add,

In general she had an ok and willing attitude, so I can't fault her there. She done all I asked (is why I rated as I did). No charge for A level (didn't use that service)

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only  and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks good,in the end though just disappointing,punting round there think it was fairfield road or near there.Had her on the list but thanks to the review i'll give it a miss,shame.

Offline Steve2

A real shame as she looks good TD

Here's the other pics that are missing

External Link/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

So, are these pics on hamster hers or of someone else??

Offline Steve2

So, are these pics on hamster hers or of someone else??

I haven't got a clue but from TheDons post earlier

Profile now of "Barbie Banks", NO pics and in Cambridge
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:15:02 am by Steve2 »

Offline punk

External Link/Members Only

Hell,i now remember  punting with this prossie couple years or more back in whitechapel,name of barbie some thing or other,same hair style,front bit comb over, she was shit, not happy with her job, lack-less service,agreed cim and typical prossie trick starting pulling away as soon as i start popping fuck she was awful dead fish and stone cold.

Told me she was half german and half hungarian, sold her pussy mostly in spain, "Too much sex,too much fucking" were her exact words.
Think her pimp boyfriend or ex-boyfriend got her into this business.

One word Avoid.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:05:38 pm by punk »

Offline punk

90£ph now and stated 20 extra for anal.

A fucking con, wonder if she is still located again, in the flat very near costa cafe(?) in a street near whitechapel hospital ?

Offline punk

Now called cindy and 80 notes.  :rolleyes: