Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl on AdultWork  (Read 988 times)

AmigaTones

New girl **The_Enchantress** on AW, no phone number, anyone seen her?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
hm same topic come up twice in the last 5 mins both posters 1st post,,, i smell fish and it aint me
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

hm same topic come up twice in the last 5 mins both posters 1st post,,, i smell fish and it aint me
good to hear, never saw the other one but the fishy smell could be trouting !

AmigaTones

Im a newbie so soory if obvious, but what does that mean? she's not genuine?

Offline Qwerty

It means hello "The Enchantress" aka AmigaTones aka SMA

Offline Roth

It means hello "The Enchantress" aka AmigaTones aka SMA

+1. Yep.  :(  Bet a PG goes up soon.  :dash:

Lz-129

New girl **The_Enchantress** on AW, no phone number, anyone seen her?

Hardly likely, profile only been live for a few days, not sure it's fish I can smell

AmigaTones

Good point! Sorry first time punt and not sure what im really doing.  :( someone said she was bein talked bout on here but couldn't find thread so made this one.

thanks anyway

Offline Qwerty

someone said she was bein talked bout on here but couldn't find thread so made this one.

That would be the thread entitled "The Enchantress", timed about 1/4 hour before your post? Couldn't really be much easier to find.

So 2 posts by first-time posters within minutes of one another, both on the subject of a girl who has just appeared on AW - still rather odorous imo

Offline Roth

That would be the thread entitled "The Enchantress", timed about 1/4 hour before your post? Couldn't really be much easier to find.

So 2 posts by first-time posters within minutes of one another, both on the subject of a girl who has just appeared on AW - still rather odorous imo

+1 :(