Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella - Massage Middlesbrough  (Read 5601 times)

Offline japseyeuk

TOFTT Today

Sheng's baby talk, bum smacking and lack of tits out prompted me to try something a bit different so went to see Ella

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Contacted her this morning by text, response was one word answers. Called at lunchtime and arranged 4pm appointment for 1 hr. She asked for £65, I said £60 (as i'm not paying more than a parlour). She agreed. Directions to Linthorpe Road sent. All in all, not bad. Clearly she was eastern european from her accent. English not bad and understandable. Despite being EE I thought I'd check her out.

Venue
Not bad. Block of flats. She's only renting for a week, but I have contacted her before as she comes to Boro on a regular basis. Massage on bed. Clean and functional. Bathroom was clean.

The appointment
Got stuck on the A19 so ended up being about 20mins late. I kept texting to tell her where I was. She was ok with this. When I got there I asked if 1hr was still ok and she said yes 1hr. She is maybe late 30s early 40s milf, and very sexy looking. About 5ft 4. Fantastic norks pushing through a vest top. Handed money over stripped and lay on bed.

She sat beside me and oil straight on bum like Sheng. Quite a few credit card swipes mixed with some groping below. She also massaged my back a bit, but really didn't know how to massage. After 5mins from lying down I was asked to turn over. I thought a bit strange, but went with the flow. Lying on my back standing to attention she pulled her top down, to reveal a lovely pair with nice 'rich tea' nipples. She oiled my cock and went for it with her hand. With a bit of dirty talk I commented that I was concentrating not to cum. She said no problem you cum twice or 3 times. With that I let sauce go knowing that I would get another load out later on. She commented, 'you cum very quick.' Bit hard for me not to when she went for a full on wank. All good so far.

She then started to put more oil and and tried to wank me straight again. After 5 mins I was hard but nothing coming. I said maybe give it 10mins and would be ok for round 2 after the massge. She then oiled by balls and massaged them, but she was very rough. I told her they were sensitive. She tickled them a bit like Sheng which was nice. I asked a few questions but she only answered and didn't engage

So now it was about 20 mins in. She walked over to my clothes and handed me my pants and told me to put them on. Thought this was a bit odd. She then asked me to turn over to massage my back. The massage was laughable. She had no technique but was pretending that she had. At one point she was punching me in the back and I was a bit worried I might get bruises. After 5 mins of this, she said massage had finished. I said I thought I was getting another wank and she said ok. Tits out again and I was allowed to touch, and then I shot my load again.

Pros - Nice looking lady, great tits that you can touch and good wanking technique and 2 cums in 30 mins

Cons - Complete rip-off. Despite being late, she said 1 hr was still ok. If it had been an hour, I'm not sure what she would have done as she had run out of massage ideas
        - She used fragranced oil. I had to make some excuses about getting changed when I got home. It stank and was very obvious.
        - She called my phone during the day when at work.
        - Why bother telling me to put my pants back on half way through?

This is not what a sensual massage is about. I want to be teased for at least 45mins so I am on edge for all that time before spunking. This is much better than 2 quick wanks. Really made me appreciate Sheng. So booked her tomorrow. just wish she would get her tits out!

Offline sesalovdarlo

TOFTT Today

Sheng's baby talk, bum smacking and lack of tits out prompted me to try something a bit different so went to see Ella

Comms
Contacted her this morning by text, response was one word answers. Called at lunchtime and arranged 4pm appointment for 1 hr. She asked for £65, I said £60 (as i'm not paying more than a parlour). She agreed. Directions to Linthorpe Road sent. All in all, not bad. Clearly she was eastern european from her accent. English not bad and understandable. Despite being EE I thought I'd check her out.

Venue
Not bad. Block of flats. She's only renting for a week, but I have contacted her before as she comes to Boro on a regular basis. Massage on bed. Clean and functional. Bathroom was clean.

The appointment
Got stuck on the A19 so ended up being about 20mins late. I kept texting to tell her where I was. She was ok with this. When I got there I asked if 1hr was still ok and she said yes 1hr. She is maybe late 30s early 40s milf, and very sexy looking. About 5ft 4. Fantastic norks pushing through a vest top. Handed money over stripped and lay on bed.

She sat beside me and oil straight on bum like Sheng. Quite a few credit card swipes mixed with some groping below. She also massaged my back a bit, but really didn't know how to massage. After 5mins from lying down I was asked to turn over. I thought a bit strange, but went with the flow. Lying on my back standing to attention she pulled her top down, to reveal a lovely pair with nice 'rich tea' nipples. She oiled my cock and went for it with her hand. With a bit of dirty talk I commented that I was concentrating not to cum. She said no problem you cum twice or 3 times. With that I let sauce go knowing that I would get another load out later on. She commented, 'you cum very quick.' Bit hard for me not to when she went for a full on wank. All good so far.

She then started to put more oil and and tried to wank me straight again. After 5 mins I was hard but nothing coming. I said maybe give it 10mins and would be ok for round 2 after the massge. She then oiled by balls and massaged them, but she was very rough. I told her they were sensitive. She tickled them a bit like Sheng which was nice. I asked a few questions but she only answered and didn't engage

So now it was about 20 mins in. She walked over to my clothes and handed me my pants and told me to put them on. Thought this was a bit odd. She then asked me to turn over to massage my back. The massage was laughable. She had no technique but was pretending that she had. At one point she was punching me in the back and I was a bit worried I might get bruises. After 5 mins of this, she said massage had finished. I said I thought I was getting another wank and she said ok. Tits out again and I was allowed to touch, and then I shot my load again.

Pros - Nice looking lady, great tits that you can touch and good wanking technique and 2 cums in 30 mins

Cons - Complete rip-off. Despite being late, she said 1 hr was still ok. If it had been an hour, I'm not sure what she would have done as she had run out of massage ideas
        - She used fragranced oil. I had to make some excuses about getting changed when I got home. It stank and was very obvious.

This is not what a sensual massage is about. I want to be teased for at least 45mins so I am on edge for all that time before spunking. This is much better than 2 quick wanks. Really made me appreciate Sheng. So booked her tomorrow. just wish she would get her tits out!

Good review. I know what you mean about sheng. The baby talk and "aaaaww he sleeping now" does really put me off. But her hand job teqnuique is rediculous. When she makes you cum when you lying on your front wow.

Was her hand job as good as sheng? Wouldn't go for just a quick wank

Offline AgedCases

Middlesbrough's punting scene, like its football team, will never make the Premiership grade.

themademan2

Unsolicited calls... Should have been a negative review in my opinion  :timeout:

Offline japseyeuk

You're probably right mademan, but I'm a sucker for a pretty face. She had natural bee stung lips a bit like patsy kensit, in fact she was't a million miles off looking like her.

She was also on AW, but her profile has gone. She fucks for £100

Offline Bororunner

Yeah ive seen her adds a few times, never seen a contact number though!

Offline utb

Middlesbrough's punting scene, like its football team, will never make the Premiership grade.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE TABLE LATELY
Banned reason: Abusive
Banned by:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
HAVE YOU SEEN THE CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE TABLE LATELY

What the fuck you shouting about. What's that got to do with punting.   :dash: :dash:

Is your school closed today because of the snow.   :unknown:

Offline Dimond dave

:scare:

Don't want to rub salt in the wounds but that's why eu girls are to be avoided X rip of merchants

TOFTT Today

Comms

Venue

The appointment

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
:scare:

Don't want to rub salt in the wounds but that's why eu girls are to be avoided X rip of merchants

Should've said that 2 months ago when her ad was active, it isn't now.

Don't know why newbies revive old threads when nothing constructive can be added. Not a lot of point in talking about inactive adverts for EU's who've long gone.   :dash:

Offline utb

What the fuck you shouting about. What's that got to do with punting.   :dash: :dash:

Is your school closed today because of the snow.   :unknown:
My school is open as is your mental unit as you have obviously been allowed out for a couple of hours - you must be in there for a sense of humour implant  :yahoo:
Banned by:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
My school is open as is your mental unit as you have obviously been allowed out for a couple of hours - you must be in there for a sense of humour implant  :yahoo:

Nothing funny about coming on a punting forum and SHOUTING about something that's got absolutely nothing to do with the thread you've posted on, dickhead.

This thread's been revived by another newbie who hasn't checked to see if the person the OP's talking about is still active, which she isn't.

What the point of talking about some EE prossie who's long gone from the area.  :dash: :dash:

Offline Boob_lover98

Ummmmm  :rolleyes:

Offline utb

Nothing funny about coming on a punting forum and SHOUTING about something that's got absolutely nothing to do with the thread you've posted on, dickhead.

This thread's been revived by another newbie who hasn't checked to see if the person the OP's talking about is still active, which she isn't.

What the point of talking about some EE prossie who's long gone from the area.  :dash: :dash:
Nothing funny about coming on a forum and commenting on something that has nothing to do with you - go take your face for a shite
Banned by: