Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantra or Tantric Expereince. (Taoist)  (Read 1471 times)

Threetone

Hi guys.

Anyone have a real Tantra or Tantric expereince? I dont mean some working girl or massage lady talking about Tantra aka CC swipes.

I am looking for full undressing cerimoney, bath ritual, eye gazing, meditation, drums.

Authentic Kundalini Tantric Massage with the Taoist lingam massage ritual.

If not all the above but for sure the Taoist lingam massage.

I am sorry if this is not the right post for this section.

Ta very much.

Offline Marmalade

You'll be lucky to find that. Closest might be some German establishments who near enough offer the particular blend of bogcrap you seem to be after... Fuck all 'tantric' about it IMHO unless you convince me otherwise??

Offline Marmalade

Just the lingam massage hohum is offered by several spas. What area are you in and are you a punter?

Offline Qwerty

I might be interested  at least give it a try if I knew something genuine was available.

Marmalade just because it doesn't appeal to you there's no need to knock it - there are probably some things you like that someone else might regard as bollox :-)

Offline Marmalade

I might be interested  at least give it a try if I knew something genuine was available.

Marmalade just because it doesn't appeal to you there's no need to knock it - there are probably some things you like that someone else might regard as bollox :-)

I'm not particularly knocking it. There is however a difference. Also a lot of rip offs.

jcdmj12

Given that Taoism is Chinese and Tantra is Indian, and they are separated by about 2000 years, I think you might struggle to find someone who offers Taoist Tantra.   :hi:

Threetone

Given that Taoism is Chinese and Tantra is Indian, and they are separated by about 2000 years, I think you might struggle to find someone who offers Taoist Tantra.   :hi:

LOL Good one.

Issue is, either way I was hoping someone had a structured, educatated, cock and balls and prostrate massaged beyond the usual hand job.

one session cures PE. and it increase pleasure and general sex by alot. Having it done once a month means you superman. All guess work and from what i have read.

These massage ladies and men exisit everywhere but london.

i found one. she wants £600 for 4 hours of bliss.

my mortage is £590. :)

thanks anways.

Offline EddieThead669

Hi guys.

Anyone have a real Tantra or Tantric expereince? I dont mean some working girl or massage lady talking about Tantra aka CC swipes.

I am looking for full undressing cerimoney, bath ritual, eye gazing, meditation, drums.

If not all the above but for sure the Taoist lingam massage.

I am sorry if this is not the right post for this section.

Ta very much.

Hi there,

This might be a little bit off patch, but Tantric Tarryn is pretty good and does do the whole meditation stuff......along with the cock and ball stuff.....
External Link/Members Only

I have done a review for her too, you may wish to check it out.

LL

Your post was an eye-opener! I never knew that stuff existed. And now I want it!

westbay_abaco

Your post was an eye-opener! I never knew that stuff existed. And now I want it!
I believe that was the whole point

LL

I believe that was the whole point
I thought the OP was looking for advice/recommendations of where to find such services.

Offline Roth

Hi there,

This might be a little bit off patch, but Tantric Tarryn is pretty good and does do the whole meditation stuff......along with the cock and ball stuff.....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Must admit she looks a right fuckable MILF  :rose: which is a shame as she doesn't fuck her punters.  :cry:

Never tried her cos she used to be pricey but seems she now does some massage sessions for £100ph.   :thumbsup: So might give her a go.  :thumbsup: :lol:

Offline Roth

Hi there,

Review not linked to her AW number but here it is -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=71985.0

;)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 06:29:18 pm by Roth »