Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_CristinaXXX - Old Street N1  (Read 1995 times)

7 review(s) for Curvy_CristinaXXX (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications

I've visited Cristina a few times. She doesn't have a maid so you can't always get through to her. Bookings have been made either via phone when she is directly available or text message if she can't pick-up immediately. Asked how long I would like to stay as well as confirmed the price. Text message with location sent shortly afterwards.

Price

Have seen her for both 1 hour & 30 minutes for £100 & £60 respectively.

Located about 5-10 minutes walk from Old Street Station in Hoxton. Once coming out of the station head towards the Shoreditch/Hoxton entrance and take the stairs then head north. There's a few ATMs in the area so you can get money out along the way (namely a Tescos which always serves handy for a cheeky meal deal after the punt). She and another girl (curvy_cristina whom I'll also be reviewing shortly) are based close to the top floor of an apartment building in the area. The building itself is a little run down and the lift probably hasn't had a good scrub down since opening. Apartment is nice and clean. Her bedroom is considerably larger than her flatmate sexy_anax. She has a wardrobe with a mirror in front of it which is a great place to have sex in front of.

Appearance

Same girl as pictured in profile. Sexier in person in my opinion. If her ass was just a tad bigger I think I wouldn't be able to resist seeing anybody else, but she is by no means "flat".

Services

All services as listed. Usually start with RO. She doesn't allow fingers as she needs to "protect her money maker" as she so elaborately explained  :D. After RO I like to turn her over and give her a little rimming as she has a close to perfect ass that when I see I can't stop myself. Very clean in both areas so no issues going down on her if that's your thing. Provides OW which has never really come close to any girl who has given OWO. However, on the last occasion I saw her she seems to have gotten a lot better at using her hand as she going down on you and actually had to ask her to stop or I would finish before we had even begun.

She then went and laid on her back and started in mish. She put her arms around me pulling me in as I started slowly. Eventually building speed I sat up and she maintained eye contact which is always hot as fuck. I then asked her to flip so she was belly down with me on top again. There have been a few instances where I've finished here. If not, I'll ask her to ride me with some dirty talk which usually does the trick.

Offered a shower afterwards which I took. Clean bathroom, but there seems to be a trend with WGs apartments and their shower heads either not attaching to anything, or the holder itself being broken.

Pros

Excellent body with a semi-tight pussy to go with it. Very friendly personality and English is good enough to have a nice conversation with.

Neturals

If only she offered OWO! The only real thing I would mention is time keeping is strict. Although she isn't a clock watcher she seems to have an incredible internal clock for knowing when your time is up!

Cons

N/a

Recommend?

Yes

Would I like to see her again?

Yes, and have done so many times.

Summary

I'm always skeptical of Romanians when it comes to punting, but Cristina seems to be an exceptional to the rule. She takes her role in offering services in stride and does her best to have you leaving pleased. Another great value for money punt in my opinion as most girls of her caliber would be £80 for a half hour.

Offline random

Been a long time since I saw her but I remember her being very nice and really good and responsive in mish. Don't know if it's the same place but it was nice spacious room too despite being in a rundown block.

Offline yeahyeahah

Been a long time since I saw her but I remember her being very nice and really good and responsive in mish. Don't know if it's the same place but it was nice spacious room too despite being in a rundown block.

Yeah that sounds about right.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Thanks!

"She and another girl (curvy_cristina whom I'll also be reviewing shortly)"

I guess you meant sexy_anax but that's OK, this seems to be her link for sake of extra info:

Offline yeahyeahah

Thanks!

"She and another girl (curvy_cristina whom I'll also be reviewing shortly)"

I guess you meant sexy_anax but that's OK, this seems to be her link for sake of extra info:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76197.0

Correct you are, sir! Copy and pasted the location as they work out of the same apartment and forgot to take it out! :D

Offline karimbenzima1991

Communications

I've visited Cristina a few times. She doesn't have a maid so you can't always get through to her. Bookings have been made either via phone when she is directly available or text message if she can't pick-up immediately. Asked how long I would like to stay as well as confirmed the price. Text message with location sent shortly afterwards.

Price

Have seen her for both 1 hour & 30 minutes for £100 & £60 respectively.

Located about 5-10 minutes walk from Old Street Station in Hoxton. Once coming out of the station head towards the Shoreditch/Hoxton entrance and take the stairs then head north. There's a few ATMs in the area so you can get money out along the way (namely a Tescos which always serves handy for a cheeky meal deal after the punt). She and another girl (curvy_cristina whom I'll also be reviewing shortly) are based close to the top floor of an apartment building in the area. The building itself is a little run down and the lift probably hasn't had a good scrub down since opening. Apartment is nice and clean. Her bedroom is considerably larger than her flatmate sexy_anax. She has a wardrobe with a mirror in front of it which is a great place to have sex in front of.

Appearance

Same girl as pictured in profile. Sexier in person in my opinion. If her ass was just a tad bigger I think I wouldn't be able to resist seeing anybody else, but she is by no means "flat".

Services

All services as listed. Usually start with RO. She doesn't allow fingers as she needs to "protect her money maker" as she so elaborately explained  :D. After RO I like to turn her over and give her a little rimming as she has a close to perfect ass that when I see I can't stop myself. Very clean in both areas so no issues going down on her if that's your thing. Provides OW which has never really come close to any girl who has given OWO. However, on the last occasion I saw her she seems to have gotten a lot better at using her hand as she going down on you and actually had to ask her to stop or I would finish before we had even begun.

She then went and laid on her back and started in mish. She put her arms around me pulling me in as I started slowly. Eventually building speed I sat up and she maintained eye contact which is always hot as fuck. I then asked her to flip so she was belly down with me on top again. There have been a few instances where I've finished here. If not, I'll ask her to ride me with some dirty talk which usually does the trick.

Offered a shower afterwards which I took. Clean bathroom, but there seems to be a trend with WGs apartments and their shower heads either not attaching to anything, or the holder itself being broken.

Pros

Excellent body with a semi-tight pussy to go with it. Very friendly personality and English is good enough to have a nice conversation with.

Neturals

If only she offered OWO! The only real thing I would mention is time keeping is strict. Although she isn't a clock watcher she seems to have an incredible internal clock for knowing when your time is up!

Cons

N/a

Recommend?

Yes

Would I like to see her again?

Yes, and have done so many times.

Summary

I'm always skeptical of Romanians when it comes to punting, but Cristina seems to be an exceptional to the rule. She takes her role in offering services in stride and does her best to have you leaving pleased. Another great value for money punt in my opinion as most girls of her caliber would be £80 for a half hour.

Is there a limit in how many times you can cum within the hour/30min?
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline yeahyeahah

Is there a limit in how many times you can cum within the hour/30min?

Not that I am aware of, but I would imagine just the once. You're better off confirming with her though.

Offline random

When I saw her it was for 45 mins and there didn't seem to be a limit or any time wasting then but that was nearly 2 years ago.