Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: giving up the game  (Read 727 times)

eddieb86

I really need to give this game up. It's addictive and provided some very horny moments but has cost nearly 600 quid in past 6 months. I also have been having a rough time with my partner so I've been kinda doing this cause I've had no bedroom action and it's a way of taking out all of life's frustrations.

vw

I really need to give this game up. It's addictive and provided some very horny moments but has cost nearly 600 quid in past 6 months. I also have been having a rough time with my partner so I've been kinda doing this cause I've had no bedroom action and it's a way of taking out all of life's frustrations.

600 is less than a separation would cost, the deposit on a rental flat would cost more !

eddieb86

Well a line is drawn now. This is the end. Don't think God would be impressed either.

vw

Well a line is drawn now. This is the end. Don't think God would be impressed either.
No such person, but if your imaginary friend says no who am I to argue.

Good luck with your new venture.

Hidden Image/Members Only

eddieb86

Shame there is no "free" women.

vw

Shame there is no "free" women.
Always a shame, but god approves of the minimum wage !

Offline p3ngu1n

All women are going to cost you - WGs are just a little more honest about the price.

Good luck anyway  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

All women are going to cost you - WGs are just a little more honest about the price.

Amen to that!

Offline WelshClipper

Once thou art a punter, for evermore thou art a punter.

Even Jesus punted Mary Magdalene. Your guilty concience will just make you miserable.

Been there , done that, Good luck,  :thumbsup:

Offline daveev

600 is less than a separation would cost, the deposit on a rental flat would cost more !
cost me that last week on slow horses, and all i think is i could have used it on so many sexy girl

Offline Happyjose

Sacrifice more animals and don't eat shellfish. You'll be fine

Offline Mr Farkyhars

cost me that last week on slow horses

I just hope the England cricket team don't ever "cost you" £5000 :hi:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 02:04:13 am by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline daveev

cricket clueless and me, i know nothing about the game, but two teams so even money chances might be the way forward.

vw

I just hope the England cricket team don't ever "cost you" £5000 :hi:
That brings back memories of a former member !