Sugar Babies

Author Topic: fitredhead  (Read 1744 times)

1 review(s) for ALICE ENGLISH ROSE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

justben

External Link/Members Only

saw red a few weeks ago. was based in a flat in taunton town centre a discreet side street and parking was available at the time.

so her age is probably right, possibly a bit taller though. looks to have a good body untill she's naked and has some pretty big strech marks which was a little off putting but none the less we carried on. sex in a few different positions and an ok blowjob.

probably won't be seeing her myself again. but is genuine.

rumbler

I saw red about a couple of months ago when she was on her old profile. Agree age is about right, and yea has a good body. The stretch marks didn't bother me, but yes they are very noticable.

Did try to arrange a second booking but she cancelled twice the day before, and then bid on a reverse booking I had up at a much higher rate as wanted anal (she'd bid £70 more compared to previous session). Queried her on it and she said anal wasn't on offer. So personally I wouldn't see her again as she wasted my time too many times.

GBush

Shit attitude. Don't pay her ridiculous prices on her profile.  Put a RB up on AW and she will low ball the price.

She has a shit attitude in her comms and promises anything to get the booking, then back tracks or makes excuses.  :dash:

One to AVOID  :scare:

Offline Roth

Shit attitude. Don't pay her ridiculous prices on her profile.  Put a RB up on AW and she will low ball the price.

She has a shit attitude in her comms and promises anything to get the booking, then back tracks or makes excuses.  :dash:

One to AVOID  :scare:

Did she agree a booking? :unknown:  Maybe do a Review?  :unknown:

GBush

No.

It was an RB and I didn't select her.  Very low ball bid compared to her rate card.

Offline HawkG

...probably won't be seeing her myself again.

So what does the "POSITIVE" rating mean?

vw

So what does the "POSITIVE" rating mean?

Not sure I would have been so generous to someone that did an OK BJ and wouldn't return to again !