Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: to everyone sorry left my caps on no more sniede remarks ok was trying help  (Read 915 times)

wellhung

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You use caps loads of times, even in the middle of posts, so can't all be accidental.

vw

You use caps loads of times, even in the middle of posts, so can't all be accidental.
Maybe the guy has big thumbs and hates good reviews !  Each to their own !

Offline Sar-Major

Good to know everyone else on here is so fekin perfect.............................................. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Errrr......... I think NOT  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:   :P :P

Give the guy a chance FFS. After all he is a relatively "Newbie" Only 44 posts :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

The Rimmer

I couldnt give a fuck whether people use caps or not...

Rod trotter

Good to know everyone else on here is so fekin perfect.............................................. :dash: :dash: :dash:

Errrr......... I think NOT  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:   :P :P

Give the guy a chance FFS. After all he is a relatively "Newbie" Only 44 posts :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no till he learns to spell  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :angry: :mad: :diablo: :diablo:

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :diablo: :mad: :mad: :mad: :angry:

Offline captainsc

Miaow, very catty, leave the guy alone.

vw

Miaow, very catty, leave the guy alone.
Sar-Major reported you to the Captain Pvte Trotter.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

I don't need to report any feker to a higher authority................................ :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

I've always stood my ground and issued the appropriate "Bollocking's" to those who deserve it.

I've always been "Fair and Just"............and if need be "Just a C**T"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:   :P :P :P

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Offline sesalovdarlo

The op had some serious mental health issues me thinks