Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Recent punts  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Jimmy Cagney

I have seen a number of girls in past couple of months. Instead of doing a lot of reviews thought i would provide a quick heads up on each one. Note: I tend to use Agency girls, people will see from my reviews that my experience with independents is not good:

Francesa - Amour

Can't add much to what has already been said on here before. Great girl. one of my all time favourites

Ely - Allure

Chav. Has had some good reviews but did not do a lot for me. Found her to be very mechanical.

Maria - Allure

A dirty bitch. Great fuck. An energetic session. She gave 100%.

Jessie - Allure

Asian MILF. Another winner. Immaculately presented. She was happy for you take her anyway you wanted. Recently retired.

SJ - Allure

Another well reviewed girl on here. Great body. Was good and enjoyed my time,  but had a feeling it was all a bit to well rehearsed

Sam - Allure

Not for me. Bit of a skank. Lot of "oh baby" etc. Not a great body.

Jasmine - Allure

Strange punt in that despite the fact that I did not find her that attractive, she really turned me on. Finished with big facial.

Amber - Allure

Saw her this week. Great body, found her easy to get on with, good DFK and CIM finish.

Offline bronson24

cheers jimmy . some helpful info there

so amber does cim now? might be worth me seeing her then as i thought it was a no go area for her

Offline Jimmy Cagney

No issue. Excellent BJ technique ... told her I was coming and she took the lot  :rolleyes:

Offline bronson24

No issue. Excellent BJ technique ... told her I was coming and she took the lot  :rolleyes:

yea nice one . good to hear its available now

Offline Sar-Major

I have seen a number of girls in past couple of months. Instead of doing a lot of reviews thought i would provide a quick heads up on each one. Note: I tend to use Agency girls, people will see from my reviews that my experience with independents is not good:

Sam - Allure

Not for me. Bit of a skank. Lot of "oh baby" etc. Not a great body.

So Mr C, in what way was she a bit of a skank???   

Tacky, ugly, bad hygiene, as she was on my “To Do” list, but probably not now………. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tiger63

Offline Sar-Major

You won the lottery?

I fekin wish.................If it wasn't for my BAD luck, I'd have NO luck at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:      :P :P :P

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline daveev

I fekin wish.................If it wasn't for my BAD luck, I'd have NO luck at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:      :P :P :P

you lovely boy

Offline Sar-Major

you lovely boy

You propositioning me!!!!!!!!!!!!!           I was in the fekin Army......... NOT the navy  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmy Cagney

So Mr C, in what way was she a bit of a skank???   

Tacky, ugly, bad hygiene, as she was on my “To Do” list, but probably not now………. :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Saggy body, unkempt hair, was not dressed to excite all, looked i had interrupted her on her way out shopping on Wallsend High Street.

Offline daveev

You propositioning me!!!!!!!!!!!!!           I was in the fekin Army......... NOT the navy  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

you picture brings back memories as a kid, ain't half hot mum hence lovely boy

Offline Sar-Major

you picture brings back memories as a kid, ain't half hot mum hence lovely boy

Just my "Sarcastic Humour" Davey boy.    Ya can't whack army humour  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I do remember Windsor Davis in It ain't half hot mum................... many, many moons ago. :D :D :D :D