Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Gagging for a punt today, but can't find "the one"  (Read 469 times)

Cardigandancing

Not necessarily looking for recommendations, but just wanted to vent my frustration at feeling really horny today but just can't find someone who's available and I want to shag.

Keep refreshing the "available today" page or seeing if any in my Hotlist have updated their profile and are working today.

Even done a Reverse Booking, knowing that they very early come to anything.

:dash:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:34:45 am by Cardigandancing »

Offline lewisjones23

Know that feeling

I spent the other night ringing round all kinds of places

Never known it so hard to pay for a shag

Ended up just leaving it as id stressed myself out that much

Offline Gordon Bennett

I would not assume they all bother to log-in, update their profiles or pay to put available today light up every day. Unless their profile specifies they're off or not working today surely it's worth giving them a bell or firing them an email? Don't forget that many pay a bit extra to have a facility to receive a notification to their phone/laptop containing the full contents of incoming AW messages ie they don't have to be logged on to AW to read emails.

Offline WelshClipper

Not necessarily looking for recommendations, but just wanted to vent my frustration at feeling really horny today but just can't find someone who's available and I want to shag.

Keep refreshing the "available today" page or seeing if any in my Hotlist have updated their profile and are working today.

Even done a Reverse Booking, knowing that they very early come to anything.

:dash:

The delight of punting in Birmingham with so many EE birds to hand. Available today worked 100% so far touch wood.

Though I appreciate not all cities are that fortunate  :hi: