Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma, Blair Street Suana (BSS) Edinburgh  (Read 1518 times)

Offline CeeJay

Like Andrea I suspect she is Romanian but says she is Spanish. 1/2 hour punt. Usual run of the mill punt for me (OWO, 69, cowgirl, doggie, missionary then bit of OWO before coming) but it dd the business. Not bad at oral and sucked me off to completion.

Slim with medium sized tits. Like the RO.

Offline nike

Like Andrea I suspect she is Romanian but says she is Spanish. 1/2 hour punt. Usual run of the mill punt for me (OWO, 69, cowgirl, doggie, missionary then bit of OWO before coming) but it dd the business. Not bad at oral and sucked me off to completion.

Slim with medium sized tits. Like the RO.

A bit more flesh on the  bones is always appreciated.  Did she let u cim , was she enthusiastic,  etc

Offline CeeJay

A bit more flesh on the  bones is always appreciated.  Did she let u cim , was she enthusiastic,  etc

No. Yes.

Offline Denhamhoop

Had my first visit to a) Edinburgh b) a "Sauna"  and saw this lady.Like the poster sense shes Romanian but totally agree with him very friendly good service but most certainly no "CIM" as she told me Let me know if you're cumming when OWO.Found it a bit awkward sitting in the waiting area in the towel not so much the nudity but How and Where do you guys keep your wallet/money.Found Edinburgh itself very lively and friendly bit too busy for my taste in the shopping areas

JazzMan

Had my first visit to a) Edinburgh b) a "Sauna"  and saw this lady.Like the poster sense shes Romanian but totally agree with him very friendly good service but most certainly no "CIM" as she told me Let me know if you're cumming when OWO.Found it a bit awkward sitting in the waiting area in the towel not so much the nudity but How and Where do you guys keep your wallet/money.Found Edinburgh itself very lively and friendly bit too busy for my taste in the shopping areas

You don't have to have a shower and sit with a towel on in the lounge in a sauna.
You can keep your clothes on and get changed in the room.
If you have only booked for 30 minutes then this will use up your time.
These days I always keep my clothes on and book for an hour.
Some girls do extras like cim but they don't like others to know.
The Romanian girls in saunas are not like the Romanians on AW.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 10:39:31 am by JazzMan »

Offline nike

How and Where do you guys keep your wallet/money.Found Edinburgh itself very lively and friendly bit too busy for my taste in the shopping areas

Why didn't u just leave ur wallet in the locker?