Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Kamila Bristol  (Read 929 times)

12 review(s) for  Sexy Kamila x (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Aramis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90
1 hr incall

Location 6/10 Easton bedsit - street access - text to guide you to it but you might be on the street when you get this text. So just be aware its an end house. The bedroom is tidy enough, but the bathroom is knackered!! Just about managed to get the shower working.

Looks 9/10 - Kamilla is Pamela Anderson pretty - similar hairstyle as pammy
Body 9/10 - drop dead gorgeous body, enhanced tits with lovely big brown nipples. Slim 5 foot 6, hazel eyes, peachy bum. nice smile. Large very artistic colourful flower tats on arms and top of chest - I liked them even though I dont like tats - thought they were really professionally done
Service 7.5/10

DFK, Slow handjob, Deep Sloppy BJ, Fast handjob, 69 for 10 minutes, Cowgirl, doggy and mish to finish. Massage and a nice chat for 5 mins

Kamilla is skilled at getting you off so you have to slow her down, she was doing the fast handjob in between BJ which meant I was peaking too soon and had to slow her down. If you are a 2 pop guy then this will probably work for you.

Massive plus points for me were:
1. Fantastic in 69 - lovely sweet pussy and peachy brown bum to hold onto
2. Cowgirl was so fast and grindy - I could have come in 30 seconds so I flipped her into doggy so I could slow down and take time
3. Mish - she is a master at the howling with pleasure so you cant help but splosh your load.

Overall Kamilla is super sexy and doesnt disappoint.
Marking her down for clearly trying to get me off quickly with a fast handjob and the shower and location. Iliminate those things and she is an 8.5/9 for me.

I would fill your boots quickly though guys I think this could be her last Bristol visit. (if you are to believe her - she said she was here for a week then shes off back to Poland)

Very good VFM at £90
Agree with last review.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:50:47 am by Aramis »

vw

Sounds delightful, prefer one that makes it her mission to make me cum, might actually get to cum more than once in an hour.

Glad you enjoyed

Place described sounds like the place described when Busty Anita comes on her visits.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:53:16 am by vw »

Offline Aramis

Was a close shave - almost didnt get this booking - had a plan A which , after more extensive UKP research quickly became a plan BIN!! - thanks to UKP. This girl deserves some praise. Way too cheap but don't tell her!