Author Topic: Escorts with online free videos  (Read 1835994 times)

Online Nomerzypuntr

« Last Edit: June 18, 2026, 10:50:22 am by Iloveoral »

Online Nomerzypuntr

Good for her. She can do porn with supermodel professionals, getting highly paid.
When she wants break or she is free, still works as touring escort in UK.

Offline RandomGuy99

Good for her. She can do porn with supermodel professionals, getting highly paid.
When she wants break or she is free, still works as touring escort in UK.
I don't think they get paid that highly.

AI thinks this

Rates vary widely by performer experience, scene type, and studio, but typical industry ranges for female performers working with established U.S. studios are:

- New/entry-level performers: $300–$800 per scene. 
- Mid-level performers (some name recognition): $800–$2,000 per scene. 
- Established/well-known performers: $2,000–$10,000+ per scene, depending on exclusivity and demand. 

Scene-type and extras that increase pay:
- Standard solo/soft scenes: lower end of ranges. 
- Boy/girl (hetero) scenes: baseline mid-range. 
- Girl/girl scenes: often lower than boy/girl unless between two high-profile stars. 
- Hardcore/rough/anal/DP/bdsm/extreme acts: add-ons commonly pay $200–$2,000+ per specialty act. 
- Condoms, STI testing, travel, and exclusivity contracts can affect pay (e.g., travel per diem, flat fees, or higher rates for exclusives).

Other factors:
- Agency representation, negotiation skill, and repeat work raise rates. 
- Performers may get residuals, profit share, or merchandising only in rare contracts; most pay is per scene. 
- Unionization is uncommon; independent contracting is typical, so performers also cover taxes, testing, and agency fees.

These are approximate industry ranges; exact rates for any specific company or performer (including Evil Angel) vary and are negotiated case-by-case.

Typical additional pay for rough, double penetration (DP), and extreme acts varies a lot but these are common ranges per scene (on top of base rate):

- Rough/aggressive sex (spanking, hair-pulling, slapping, choking, mildly rough roleplay): +$100–$500. 
- Anal (if treated as an add-on): +$150–$1,000 depending on performer comfort and profile. 
- Double penetration (DP): +$300–$2,000+. 
- Extreme acts (urination, fisting, heavy BDSM, extreme humiliation, blood play): +$500–$5,000+ and sometimes negotiated as separate specialty-scene fees or under stunt-pay terms.

Notes:
- Higher-profile performers command larger premiums; newcomers may accept lower add-ons. 
- Some studios bundle these into a higher flat rate rather than per-act add-ons. 
- Safety, consent, and testing requirements sometimes increase pay (e.g., additional health checks, longer shoots). 
- If travel, exclusivity, or union-like protections are involved, rates rise further.

These are approximate market ranges; exact offers are negotiated case-by-case.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2026, 04:51:26 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Nomerzypuntr

Still get better than 12.71£ / hr 🥲😅sorry topic change



Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Board Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,934
  • Likes: 568
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
social media removed - read the rules!

22 Privacy of service providers
Personal information about service providers, including real names, social media profiles (including business pages), and photos from platforms like WhatsApp, cannot be shared. This applies to all photos not currently on an advert, including reposting images previously uploaded to UKP. Phone numbers can only be posted if publicly available in current ads. Personal numbers and room numbers are prohibited. Hotels can be named, but not specific rooms or addresses. Descriptions of in-call locations are allowed, but not exact house numbers or street names. Media-related work, including modeling or porn, can be shared even with real names, as these individuals sought publicity. News items are also allowed. These rules do not apply to individuals with criminal convictions or past name changes, which are never censored.

Online Nomerzypuntr

22 Privacy of service providers
Personal information about service providers, including real names, social media profiles (including business pages), and photos from platforms like WhatsApp, cannot be shared. This applies to all photos not currently on an advert, including reposting images previously uploaded to UKP. Phone numbers can only be posted if publicly available in current ads. Personal numbers and room numbers are prohibited. Hotels can be named, but not specific rooms or addresses. Descriptions of in-call locations are allowed, but not exact house numbers or street names. Media-related work, including modeling or porn, can be shared even with real names, as these individuals sought publicity. News items are also allowed. These rules do not apply to individuals with criminal convictions or past name changes, which are never censored.

its my fault, apologies..



Offline TBC4141

I'm trying to find a girl who I know used to escort. But I can't find her.

She was an Essex girl, dark hair, mid 20s I'd guess, and I know she started doing some porn, including doing a barista scene... Can anyone help me with a name?

Offline manny34

I'm trying to find a girl who I know used to escort. But I can't find her.

She was an Essex girl, dark hair, mid 20s I'd guess, and I know she started doing some porn, including doing a barista scene... Can anyone help me with a name?
Melissa Mills I think

Offline davidgood

Annabelle Millar - Lancashire based GILF

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
I have had a few meetings with Annabelle in the past.

I can see the X hamster clip but cant't access the redtube one. Is it the film she made with a young guy, possibly Luke Hardy?

Regards,
davidgood




Offline jaj909

Not in the UK (she's in Cologne - see image of budget airline prices below  :crazy:), but this lady: External Link/Members Only.  (heavily reviewed here: External Link/Members Only)

has videos on the hub here: External Link/Members Only

might need a VPN to access some of the links..





Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 23, 2026, 10:19:32 am by jaj909 »

Offline Mr Sinister

A shame motherless got nuked, a few punters posting their escapades involving various EE many local to me which gave a nice insight, some vids are still floating about IYKYK

Offline jaj909

« Last Edit: August 26, 2026, 07:10:13 pm by Iloveoral »


Offline RandomGuy99

This might be miss Welsh Roxy External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
I'm guessing she may not have given consent for videos made for personal use to be uploaded to the internet

Online RyanM92

This might be miss Welsh Roxy External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Wow she looks FAF! Wouldn’t mind making my own film with that fittie sucking my cock! Could relive it over and over again!  :yahoo:

Online DastardlyDick

I'm guessing she may not have given consent for videos made for personal use to be uploaded to the internet
She has the same video on her AW profile. I guess that site isn't too fussy about sources.


Offline Lonestaruk

She has the same video on her AW profile. I guess that site isn't too fussy about sources.

And that video is £24 to view on AW.

Offline RandomGuy99

And that video is £24 to view on AW.
So someone downloaded her video from AW and put it up on that site?

Offline Lonestaruk

No idea if thats how they got it or by another means. It might have been uploaded before she put it on AW.

Offline marksmith1986

Wow she looks FAF! Wouldn’t mind making my own film with that fittie sucking my cock! Could relive it over and over again!  :yahoo:

She does look amazing.  I know there is no way of knowing but anal bareback ….. could be with her partner or offering to select punters. Who knows 

Offline finn5555

She does look amazing.  I know there is no way of knowing but anal bareback ….. could be with her partner or offering to select punters. Who knows

Probably both  :rolleyes: it’s up to us to take adequate precautions

Online RyanM92

She does look amazing.  I know there is no way of knowing but anal bareback ….. could be with her partner or offering to select punters. Who knows

Oh I didn’t see that.. Yeah, no matter how good the blowjob would be and look on film, I’m not risking that.. what a shame!  :thumbsdown:

Online DastardlyDick

She does look amazing.  I know there is no way of knowing but anal bareback ….. could be with her partner or offering to select punters. Who knows
I
She hasn't got A levels or BB on her profile,  so I'll guess it's for a b/f, but it's still a risk.

Offline marksmith1986

Few more videos of Roxy on the same site. Looks like from a different uploaded.

Offline jamieb28

Oh I didn’t see that.. Yeah, no matter how good the blowjob would be and look on film, I’m not risking that.. what a shame!  :thumbsdown:

Always makes me laugh when I see comments like this, firstly your gonna be wearing a condom so it doesnt matter your protecting yourself

The other thing is, do you think these escorts just live to punt and sit in a room all day waiting for the next one, no they have personal lives, bf's relationships etc and like most of us have unprotected sex with them