Author Topic: Escorts with online free videos  (Read 1836790 times)

Offline tantric talents

I don't think I will ever look at Adele in quite the same way again  ;)


london_punter56

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Offline kboy94

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 4
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
FAKE TAXI - ASHLEY DIAMOND

I've booked her in the past her blowjobs are amazing i need to see her again soon

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Boasting about punts, No reviews in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt


Offline Ladypleaser

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:17:48 pm by Ladypleaser »

Offline sale77380

This one is HOT.  Can anyone put a name to her?

External Link/Members Only



Offline ManOFSteel

Great thread. I've fucked Sanji and Fatime and they were both worth it.




Offline aanimator



Offline Zeusthedoc

Think she has a thing for black guys...!

she also seems to BB'ing the black guy(s)....


Offline Zeusthedoc


london_punter56

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Looks like a new fake taxi on the way, not found the whole video yet

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Hidden Image/Members Only



Had a quick  dig to see if I could find it, but doesn't like it's around yet. Did manage to find this:

External Link/Members Only

Added her to my H/L!


bigmanting1990

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Beautiful Cute Babe (tina)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

These videos are one of my favourite because you really can see how beautiful this girl is. Unfortunately when I saw her the experience of sex was horrendous, it was like fucking a fragile old lady, any movement and she would complain. She was very friendly before and after the punt, but who really gives a fuck about that.

Anyone know whether this girl has a new profile or whether she has left  :unknown:

Although she has negative feedback from some, I am happy to see her and report back to see if there is an improvement :)

Offline Zeusthedoc

Anyone know whether this girl has a new profile or whether she has left  :unknown:

Although she has negative feedback from some, I am happy to see her and report back to see if there is an improvement :)

your choice - i usually have a fairly strict approach to shit SPs.

bigmanting1990

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
your choice - i usually have a fairly strict approach to shit SPs.

I see your point of view and you're probably right  :) but for me I want to see the best looking wgs rather than the best performing as that's why I'm in this game  :dance: I'm seeing Khloe in a couple of weeks when I'm in London so hopefully that goes well as well.

If only someone can find this girl, I'd be really great full

Offline Zeusthedoc

I see your point of view and you're probably right  :) but for me I want to see the best looking wgs rather than the best performing as that's why I'm in this game  :dance: I'm seeing Khloe in a couple of weeks when I'm in London so hopefully that goes well as well.

If only someone can find this girl, I'd be really great full

can you say a bit more....

bigmanting1990

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
can you say a bit more....

I just mean that I have no problems seeing a girl who has been described as "mechanical" in most of her reviews if she's "hot" in my view as that's what I look for. Obviously girls with attitude problems are no goes for me etc despite thier looks.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I just mean that I have no problems seeing a girl who has been described as "mechanical" in most of her reviews if she's "hot" in my view as that's what I look for. Obviously girls with attitude problems are no goes for me etc despite thier looks.

Fair enough - you punt for the reasons that you do. I look for the complete opposite in a punt. I enjoy either a filthy fuck or a decent gfe

Offline niceguyali



Offline paul_2407

Dying to see this she's on my HL.

Same here - will be keen to see the FakeTaxi video when it's released. Just as an intro to May ;)

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Same here - will be keen to see the FakeTaxi video when it's released. Just as an intro to May ;)

Her self gagging videos are an intriguing watch too



Offline Sex Bob-omb


Offline aanimator




Offline robbie54321

Dear oh dear, if that's the same girl those AW photos are very flattering!!


punther

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
reckon the majority of the ladies in this guys videos are uk based escorts

External Link/Members Only

rbh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
reckon the majority of the ladies in this guys videos are uk based escorts

External Link/Members Only

Nice! Any idea who any of them are?

punther

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Zeusthedoc

Dear oh dear, if that's the same girl those AW photos are very flattering!!

They do say the camera adds 10-20lbs. I guess it depends on how many she ate.


Offline SWAaron


Offline ashore

Didn't see the posted already but this girl has a few bits under the name kat varga

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline aanimator


Offline CoolTiger

It may be my mistake but they have the same chest tattoo and I thought that they were both Polish...

This Sara has also been know as Zara Love/ Sara Kane etc

Have a look at this:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=9089.0



I don't think they're the same.

One's Polish and the other is British ... that said, I remember Sara Kane having an AW profile though.

Just caught up with this thread.

Thanks for posting my review on Sara Kane.

I'm sure this is her new profile:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only