Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: lauraxfun - Fife  (Read 1237 times)

3 review(s) for scottishsensualx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DickDiver

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I've sat on this punt for a few weeks as I wasn't sure how to rate it.  It was my second visit to Laura and I have thoroughly enjoyed both but with a major caveat.

Laura is Scottish girl with great chat and good fun.  She doesn't work much so it's not the easiest to set up an appointment but it's worth it.  She loves a good old romp on the bed with passionate DFK, uncovered oral and reverse oral.  And she does seem to enjoy a fuck.  She is a good looking girl with nice eyes and keeps laser like eye contact as she blows you and spits on your cock.

Without a doubt she is the best punt in the wasteland that is Fife although that is like being the tallest midget.

My caveat is this - there is a lorra lorra Laura. She advertises as a size 12 and it is feasible that she could squeeze herself into a size 12 as she is short but it would be very tight.  She also says she is slim, busty and gorgeous.  All true but the first one.  She carries quite a bit of beef around the middle although she is no wibbly wobbly.  She does have a magnificent pair of tits and giant hard nipples.  Her latest pictures after my first visit led me to believe she had lost some timber but she definitely hadn't.  Photos are her but flattering.

She would be an absolute cracker if she shed a couple of stone but probably on the big side for me.  Positive on service, downgraded to neutral for dodgy size descriptions.

Pros
Good looking girl
Great tits
Sloppy BJ as good as I've had

Cons
A bit more Laura than expected.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 02:53:30 pm by DickDiver »

Online Third Man

Thanks for that review, I had been thinking about seeing her when I'm in the area. It was pointed out to me on the Dundee nostalgia thread when I asked if anyone minded of Janie who worked in Perth around 2010/11 that she was now Laura in fife so this must be her. your review has made me say no however. still good lookin obviously but the extra beef puts me right off. Suppose its best to leave it and remember her from back then.