Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Staines recomendations  (Read 2410 times)

Offline penguin1969

Hi all,

Going to be staying in Staines for the night in a couple of weeks and would appreciate any recommendations in the area.

Cheers

Offline Steely Dan

You need to go to Heathrow or Slough.  Search AW for 2 miles from TW6 and from SL1.  If you see someone who looks good, and a search of their number brings up nothing on this site, post the link below.  Watch out LHR has lots of tours, so someone their today may not be next week.

Offline madeinwales56

There used to be an Irish girl in Staines a while ago who was well reviewed. Can't remember her name so can't provide a link. Not much help really ... but good luck.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 07:02:00 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline madeinwales56

Felt a bit bad giving you a recommendation without a link so, having a bit of time on my hands, I searched 5 miles from Staines (TW18) and came up with this absolute cracker for you. You may have to drive a couple of miles to Hounslow but it will definitely be worth the effort. Get in quick as I think she might get well booked up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Enjoy ...

Offline penguin1969

Thanks Madeinwales. 

She looks like an absolute cracker and well worth the drive.     :D

Offline madeinwales56

Thanks Madeinwales. 

She looks like an absolute cracker and well worth the drive.     :D

No problem mate! Seriously, there are some decent looking prossies if you do a search of 5 miles of TW18.
Let us know who you choose and how you get on. Happy punting.

Ben4454

Felt a bit bad giving you a recommendation without a link so, having a bit of time on my hands, I searched 5 miles from Staines (TW18) and came up with this absolute cracker for you. You may have to drive a couple of miles to Hounslow but it will definitely be worth the effort. Get in quick as I think she might get well booked up.

Enjoy ...

She looks like the trolley boy who works in my local Tesco.

Offline personofinterest

Lara is based in Egham, not too far from Staines.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Lara is based in Egham, not too far from Staines.

External Link/Members Only
So did you see her? Based on profile alone, seems a bit pricey.  Would love to hear your experience.

roger.greeves

Offline Steely Dan

She looks a good choice! HOT!
here is the better link

Now that is seriously over priced, particularly with no review. Have you met her Roger, we would value a review.

Offline mindthegap

Offline personofinterest

So did you see her? Based on profile alone, seems a bit pricey.  Would love to hear your experience.

Yes, Lara is a good GFE. Lara is attractive, with a few tatoos. very friendly and a good converationalist.

Offline HappyandLucky

Yes, Lara is a good GFE. Lara is attractive, with a few tatoos. very friendly and a good converationalist.
If you have the time a review would be good.  :hi:

Offline penguin1969

Hi all and thanks for the recomendations. I'm thinking of seeing    External Link/Members Only
If anyone has seen her would appreciate your feedback.

cheers

Offline Steely Dan

Suzy S not my taste (I don't care if she is really 39, but at least she should look 39), but her profile looks genuine.  One of the feedbacks is from a guy who has feedback from Butter wouldn't melt, so while you can't trust AW feedback, no obvious red flags.

Offline CuriousGuy

It all depends on what your looking for .... personally I can recommend External Link/Members Only ... she was a great punt and about a 15 minute drive up the A30 from Staines ....

Offline Dr Watson 60

+1. You will need a good satnav or map to find her but worth it.