Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Amelia - lovely tall blonde Olympia/Shepherds Bush  (Read 3431 times)

11 review(s) for sweet_amelia_ (9 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Recently saw Amelia for a 1 hour incall.

Total cost: £100

Booking: Directly with her, via phone.

Location: Decent private flat between Olympia and Shepherds Bush - about a 15 minute walk from each tube station (although be aware that Olympia is notoriously awkward to get to by tube).  Clean bathroom and towel.

The girl: Pretty Polish girl, about 6' tall, sparkling blue eyes, age about 23.  Great figure, firm natural boobs, slight smell of smoke, inoffensive obligatory tattoos around her waist, excellent English, intelligent, friendly and polite.  Skin slightly dry on the day that i met her.

Services: owo, FK, protected doggy - all pretty vanilla.  Nothing wildly passionate or dirty.  Nice finish with CIM.

Would I visit again? Yes - but I would drive there.

Summary: Fairly vanilla punt, good solid value for money.  She has a smoking body in my opinion - she could look pretty devastating in a civilian cocktail dress.

Offline The_Don

Would I visit again? Yes - but I would drive there.

Summary: Fairly vanilla punt, good solid value for money.

+1

Offline anyfucker

Amelia was my tontober, I took the Overground using both Olympia and Shepherds Bush stations.
Olympia is no more than a 5 minute walk and i don't walk fast after a punt  :)
Would agree with everything else said.

Offline SamLP

I recognise those pictures and I think she used to show her face in them. Now they are pixelated. Did she used to work in East London or am I confusing her with another WG.

She looks good. How was her FK & OWO?

Offline lewishamguy

I recognise those pictures and I think she used to show her face in them. Now they are pixelated. Did she used to work in East London or am I confusing her with another WG.

Her verification picture is still visible.

Hidden Image/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

In that case I had her confused with another girl. Thanks Lewisham.

Offline JamesRockford

How was her FK & OWO?

Both pretty good - but as I mentioned, nothing passionate or filthy

« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:25:41 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline leebad

her verified pic External Link/Members Only

Offline Malvolio

I hope she's found more enthusiasm for the job since I saw her last year...