Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SA Babe, Reading  (Read 2786 times)

5 review(s) for SA-Babe (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cunning Punt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having seen a WG on Friday, rather than the weekend, and only one pop, I had the stirrings for a cheeky mid-week punt.
However, as it was the second punt in less than a week, it had to be cheap, and, with work, it had to be in the evening and fairly local. As we know, Berkshire and environs aren't blessed with many options.

Fee:
I saw SA Babe (she is South African and did mumble an actual name) this evening for a half-hour punt at £50.
She also does 15mins @ £30 and 1hr @ £80.

Comms:
Are all via AW message with no phone number given at any point, which is rather odd. Good job I wasn't held up.
However, she gets up early and responded to my first message promptly. She asked me to put in a booking request and, after receiving that, sent me her full address with parking suggestions (helpful but rare for a WG) straight afterwards.

She lives in reasonable flat in small development off main road in centre of Tilehurst on outskirts of Reading. It's pretty discreet. There is space for parking outside but that was too close for me. You can park for 1hr on main road.

Looks:
I wasn't expecting much and, to be honest, she was even fatter and less attractive than I thought she was going to be.
She is very plain, without being a total minger, and I would say a size 18 with fairly large sagging tits. She also has dyed orange hair, which doesn't help.

Services:
FK was rather lacklustre, with only light use of the tongue, and it had to be initiated by me during sex.
OWO was reasonable, as was sex in cowgirl, though I didn't have much of either because I knew I would be popping early, and did so.

She did allow fingering of her pussy. There were a few moans of pleasure during fingering and DATY, some of which could have been fake.

There was no eye contact whatsoever during the BJ or sex.

There are downsides of larger ladies and as well as having to push my tongue through layers of flab around the pussy, she was not as fresh as one would like 'down below'. She could at least have had a shower. I had come straight from work and would have had a shower if I'd been offered it (I think the WG should offer it, rather a punter having to ask for it).

General attitude:
There was a token attempt at conversation and admittedly I wasn't in the mood for a chat with her. I suspect SA Babe has a job and does this in the evening for some spare cash, so would have thought she would be fresher in all senses of the word.

Instead, her mood seemed to be generally disinterested, summed up after sex when she just clambered off and lay down next to me, leaving me to remove the condom and clean myself up.

Even the majority of Eastern European Working Girls do that basic touch.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 12:16:16 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline Cunning Punt

Update: See she's just put her rates up from £50/£80 to £60/£100. Unbelievable. Don't waste your money.

15mins is still £30, though, which is as much as I would recommend if you were desperate.

Offline always_horny

seems like I dodge a bullet here :)

Offline contentguy

Thanks Cunning, I nearly saw her but the email only comms put me off.
Seems the punting desert of Berks delivers fewer and fewer options!

Guy

Offline Cunning Punt

No probs, good that the review was useful and to get some comments 7 months on.  :drinks:

I did notice in passing her rate went back down to £50/£80 because, unsurprisingly, she clearly had a dusty phone after the leap to £100ph and is now trying £60/ £90ph.  :D

WhattheFlip

Glad to see she's got a non-positive anyway. Saw her a few years ago. Worst punt I've ever had.
Oh, and back then I think she told me she was some kind of hypnotherapist. Maybe she did some on the guys who've given her good FR's!

Offline Cunning Punt

Glad to see she's got a non-positive anyway. Saw her a few years ago. Worst punt I've ever had.
Oh, and back then I think she told me she was some kind of hypnotherapist. Maybe she did some on the guys who've given her good FR's!

As is often discussed, a lot of guys have low standards while others are too frightened to give a WG anything other than a positive through fear of retaliation.

I understand their thinking but I can't mislead punters so I either leave a comment if it's that bad. If a neutral, I don't leave any feedback which is what I did, even though SA Babe left me a positive. I can't be a total hypocrite.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 10:10:01 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline MrMatrix

Blimey CP. I dont know how you did that. And when you did DATY and had to go through the layers-O no CP. Not for King and Country mate.
As always good informative review. :hi:

WhattheFlip

As is often discussed, a lot of guys have low standards while others are too frightened to give a WG anything other than a positive through fear of retaliation.

I understand their thinking but I can't mislead punters so I either leave a comment if it's that bad. If a neutral, I don't leave any feedback which is what I did, even though SA Babe left me a positive. I can't be a total hypocrite.

Yup, I've had to shut profiles in the past, with all their good feedback, after leaving negative fb for shit punts before they've done anything for me. Just don't bother anymore, most girls'll ignore your multiple good fbs and only look at the one neg, then blacklist you. So now i only give v.positive girls who deserve it, it's such a flaw in the AW system, and why this site is so important. Girls can get away with giving one bloke a great meet once a month or even less frequently if they're 'established' to top up her feedback, knowing that most of the other guys are just not gonna risk giving her negatives. Unfortunately most WGs wait for you to fb them, to see what you say, before they fb you. I'm surprised SA 'babe' gave you feedback before you'd done hers, she seemed like an absolute minimum effort girl to me! And she's a proper munt too. Did she still have the crusty white stinking shit all over her pussy? I guess not as you put your mouth near it! My god, I still have nightmares.