Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Sophie - Banbury, Oxfordshire  (Read 5571 times)

8 review(s) for xBustySophx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

External Link/Members Only

Saw 'Amazing Sophie' a while back. Good communication, I'm on AW but she responded to a text taking the booking without asking me to book through there. Nice location, clean well presented apartment. Sophie looks fantastic, obviously you're only going to see her if you like her particular 'look', I think she looks amazing. Really nice person as well with great attitude, even made a point of taking my glass of water out of my hand and setting it down like a waiter in a restaurant would, might seem a bit over the top but better than the 'can barely be arsed to do anything' attitude of some WGs.

I booked for an hour and Sophie made a point of going for a second pop out of me which again, was a nice touch.

To sum up this brief review for those who think even a couple of paragraphs is too much - very down to earth girl, very beautiful, would definitely return and get the feeling she'd go the extra mile and be very accommodating to repeat customers. Plus she has surely some of the most massive tits in all of England  :drinks:

Offline Jerboa

Yes she looks like has cracking tits, what services where offered?

I'm quite a 'vanilla' undemanding punter so I don't know how crazy she goes but for me ... first pop was oral without, couple of positions and that was enough to send me over the edge haha. Then she used some toys on herself and after that got a second pop out of me through hand relief. I got the impression she maybe wouldn't be up for some of the crazier shit some people seem to go for, seemed quite a nice normal down to earth person ... but I guess if you don't ask you don't get so might be worth dropping her a message seeing what she's into?

+ yes it's worth it just for her tits, I literally doubt there are many bigger enhanced chests in the whole UK population of 30-odd million women, and they look amazing in person so why not  :drinks:

Offline Cunning Punt

I'm quite a 'vanilla' undemanding punter so I don't know how crazy she goes but for me ... first pop was oral without, couple of positions and that was enough to send me over the edge haha. Then she used some toys on herself and after that got a second pop out of me through hand relief. I got the impression she maybe wouldn't be up for some of the crazier shit some people seem to go for, seemed quite a nice normal down to earth person ... but I guess if you don't ask you don't get so might be worth dropping her a message seeing what she's into?

Was that actually CIM then? Or did she withdraw at the last moment. She doesn't have that on her like list.

Any FK/DFK?

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for clarifying. Won't rush up to Banbury at that rate, then.