Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah Jane  (Read 4738 times)

GeordieBadass

This is the thing that would worry me now more so over whether she would do this again with anyone.

It seems from these comments she is attracting right now the type of punters into bareback and the like hoping she would do this with them now.

So even if she does nothing, just doing regular stuff with barebackers such as OWO etc would be worrying for me.

I fail to see why you have singled out SJ. The "wrong type of guy" is probably seeing most of the girls reviewed on this site.Quite a few of the WG's I have seen have told me that they have been asked about BB. Each one of them told me that they have said no to whoever has asked but they presumably continued with the booking. SJ is probably no more likely to get an STI than any of the others. A punter has no idea who may have been seen by any WG before him or what that punters habits are. That is the risk you take with any WG. Someone wanting BB is just as likely to try it on with any WG he visits including the top rated girls. Some of them such as Tori who does not do CIM are still at risk if they do OWO or have a duo partner who does CIM as she did with LilyD. What about the guys who have seen some of the Romainian WG's? They are probably much more likely to catch an STI. If you go for a test at the centre in Newcastle and fill in the form you are asked if you have seen any Eastern European girls.If you answer "Yes"you cannot go through the express clinic but have to be seen by a Health professional. Why? Because you are much more likely to have caught an STI from an EE girl than the likes of SJ who is a mature,sensible person who gets tested frequently and has responsibilities outside of her WG life and I am quite sure she takes her sexual health very seriously indeed. If I thought that she didn't I would not book her.

Offline stanleyjohn

This is the thing that would worry me now more so over whether she would do this again with anyone.

It seems from these comments she is attracting right now the type of punters into bareback and the like hoping she would do this with them now.

So even if she does nothing, just doing regular stuff with barebackers such as OWO etc would be worrying for me.

This is becoming a farce, myself and many others that have actually seen SJ have stated on here that she does NOT offer unsafe sex, I have personally seen her over a dozen times and she has always been safe, it almost seems as if there is an agenda from some on here to keep this topic 'live'.
Will prob get banned or grief for this but it has become tiresome.
I am curious as to what sort of punt Wellydog had on Friday as this was the start of this thread.

Offline AnthG

I fail to see why you have singled out SJ. The "wrong type of guy" is probably seeing most of the girls reviewed on this site.

I have not singled out anyone. Her own agency owner has said the wrong type of guy has specifically been booking her due to these comments. I just quoted her saying this as this is what concerned me.

I have nothing against SJ or any girl. All I know is you often see on AW girls mention in their FAQs that if they see a punter who has left feedback for a known BBer on AW they will refuse to see them. The reason why is those types of punters are known to be more risky. And this is why I quoted that post.

You are right though, that guys into BB will book any girl for regular type bookings with them.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

GeordieBadass

This is becoming a farce, myself and many others that have actually seen SJ have stated on here that she does NOT offer unsafe sex, I have personally seen her over a dozen times and she has always been safe, it almost seems as if there is an agenda from some on here to keep this topic 'live'.
Will prob get banned or grief for this but it has become tiresome.
I am curious as to what sort of punt Wellydog had on Friday as this was the start of this thread.
I disagree. It isn't becoming a farce - it is a farce. There is a hidden agenda here somewhere.

bruce canyon

Couldn't agree more.

UKP does seem to have quite a few hidden agendas.

The guys who are saying these sorts of things about SJ and spreading gossip based on nothing more than hearsay need to smarten up.

I have seen Sarah Jane on more than one occasion and would happily see her again.

greychap

What punters have got an agenda then and are making up rumours towards SJ as I would like to know?

Because I for one have not seen SJ and she seemed my type  of girl but when it was reported about the fanny BB by more then 1 I cant say it did not turn me off a bit but I can see she has probably stopped this now with punters but obviously I could not say for sure as I don't know her and am not with her on all bookings.

But who has an agenda against SJ?

greychap

I fail to see why you have singled out SJ. The "wrong type of guy" is probably seeing most of the girls reviewed on this site.Quite a few of the WG's I have seen have told me that they have been asked about BB. Each one of them told me that they have said no to whoever has asked but they presumably continued with the booking. SJ is probably no more likely to get an STI than any of the others. A punter has no idea who may have been seen by any WG before him or what that punters habits are. That is the risk you take with any WG. Someone wanting BB is just as likely to try it on with any WG he visits including the top rated girls. Some of them such as Tori who does not do CIM are still at risk if they do OWO or have a duo partner who does CIM as she did with LilyD. What about the guys who have seen some of the Romainian WG's? They are probably much more likely to catch an STI. If you go for a test at the centre in Newcastle and fill in the form you are asked if you have seen any Eastern European girls.If you answer "Yes"you cannot go through the express clinic but have to be seen by a Health professional. Why? Because you are much more likely to have caught an STI from an EE girl than the likes of SJ who is a mature,sensible person who gets tested frequently and has responsibilities outside of her WG life and I am quite sure she takes her sexual health very seriously indeed. If I thought that she didn't I would not book her.

I do agree with a lot you say on this and yes anybody can catch anything wether they do OWO or OW but have intercourse and there unlucky and the rubber splits, so any punter and any WG could catch anything as we all know the risks in this hobby as were all sharing in a way loads of sexual partners backwards and forwards.

The thing I would not say is that Im quite sure they take there sexual health very serious like you said about SJ because if she was so clued up and extremely careful she would not have done it in the first place and I say this about every sex worker myself wether I like them or not or think there the best thing since sliced bread because none of us can guarantee what they do when we are not there as we only spend a short amount of time with the girls on each appointment just like they cannot say what we get up to once our appointment is over with.

Personally i don't think this situation has turned many off SJ because like others have said she has not done it with them and anyone that is trying to book her for this by reading this they will see that she will no longer be doing this type of thing again as made clear by Alli as well.

Looking4fun

Sj made a mistake a few times (by all accounts )& will probably never do it again, but she did do it a few months ago with a few ukp members & maybe she did do it with other punters who are not ukp members, but all the fluffy white knights who say they've seen her several times & it hasn't happened to them Doesn't mean it hasn't happened

greychap

Sj made a mistake a few times (by all accounts )& will probably never do it again, but she did do it a few months ago with a few ukp members & maybe she did do it with other punters who are not ukp members, but all the fluffy white knights who say they've seen her several times & it hasn't happened to them Doesn't mean it hasn't happened

I agree with what you say, I know a lot like SJ and I can see why, she gives 100% in her job and offers so much for money value, but because a few have said she did this with them I don't think its fair to say people have agenda's or making up rumours because of this because even Alli said she has stopped doing this so basically admitting it has happened I should imagine after having conversations with her regarding this.

Reading all the threads on it I have not seen anyone looking like they have an agenda concerning this but its been brought up I suppose because its stuck in some minds.

Offline stanleyjohn

If you read Alli's post she did not say that SJ had done anything wrong she actually said " But one thing I will say even if she did do it, she know for sure its wrong the first time the guy posted the review, she has been tested at least 3 times of what I know in last 3 month. Not one guy can ever come on here again and say its happened as its not something she does or will ever be doing,".

I am at a loss of why a few continue to bring up these allegations, am tired of it , as far as I am aware 1 punter said this happened, 1 more said he thought it was gonna happen and put his hand in the way, hardly blame her for what a guy thought was gonna happen ?? Talk of others saying it happened to them via PM's is not helpful either.
Just glad I don't really punt anymore as the whole scene in the NE is becoming a wasteland, wonder why ??

frenchhorn

well said stanleyjohn , a lot of good points in that post
all the good ones disappear especially with these sort of relentless comments
this thread Is getting as repetitive as the massage thread

greychap

If you read Alli's post she did not say that SJ had done anything wrong she actually said " But one thing I will say even if she did do it, she know for sure its wrong the first time the guy posted the review, she has been tested at least 3 times of what I know in last 3 month. Not one guy can ever come on here again and say its happened as its not something she does or will ever be doing,".

I am at a loss of why a few continue to bring up these allegations, am tired of it , as far as I am aware 1 punter said this happened, 1 more said he thought it was gonna happen and put his hand in the way, hardly blame her for what a guy thought was gonna happen ?? Talk of others saying it happened to them via PM's is not helpful either.
Just glad I don't really punt anymore as the whole scene in the NE is becoming a wasteland, wonder why ??

Yes I understand that and I don't think anyone is talking about it from a nasty point as we all agree SJ is a nice woman who loads of punters like, but anyone that has said it via pm obviously because they know they will be set on by some on here and don't feel uncomfortable with it, I have not seen her so have not experienced any of it.

Wellydogg

Hope it went well, any chance of a review ?

Had to cancel due to work again.....

Think my best bet is sick a holiday in and go and see her