Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah of Amour  (Read 2200 times)

jacklast123123

Seen Hannah for the second time outcall to my home, she arrived wearing a nice short dress and hold up stockings and have to say looked sexy as hell which had me getting hard just seeing her.
Started off with the obligatory chat etc etc when really what i wanted to do was jump on her and fuck the arse off her, but i kept to the rules of engagement  :) Had some french kissing and lots of groping, she has a body to die for and i took my time feeling every part of it along with fingering her tight pussy which became nice and wet to my touch. She still had her clothes on so i got her to undress while i watched (or drooled lol ) when she stood naked in front of me i got to feel her body again and again fingered her pussy as she stood there, she leaned in to kiss me and i got her to play with me, off with my clothes and her straight down giving me owo, moved on to the bed and this time owo in the 69 i had my tongue buried in her and she tasted so sweet, got her to turn so i could watch her sucking, at this point could'nt hold back any longer and shot off in her mouth, (oops forgot she did not do cim ) although she did not like that she never made a fuss about it which i thought that was nice of her and never killed the moment, after some mouth wash back on the bed and some kissing and cuddling soon had me hard again, on with a condom and her on top riding me like no tomorrow, then some spooning ( which i like ) then a few different positions till completion, job done  :).
Really good booking with a stunning young girl who has a great attitude to the job and she likes to please and make sure you always enjoy it and have to say that's exactly what i did, have no hesitation in recommending her as you cant fail to have a good time with her.. 10/10..

Rod trotter

So you knew she didnt do cim but still decided to shoot ya load in her mouth?

Thats not funny

Offline Highlander

She's good but I preferred back when she did anal. Good memories

jacklast123123

To be honest Rod it had been awhile since i seen her and she only reminded me afterwards and as i said she never made a big fuss about it and i mentioned it to let all know her views on that service, i certainly was not being a piss taker towards her by doing cim

jacklast123123

I thought this site was about giving precise info and to help others get a handle of the girls we see ??

Rod trotter

I thought this site was about giving precise info and to help others get a handle of the girls we see ??

It sure is but you being a punter of quite a few girls now surely you know the drill and you dont just dump a load in her throat without asking unless ya 100%certain she did it the last time? Surely?

jacklast123123

Looking at your views on my 1st review along with this one it seems i cant win with you so i digress and i will move on but thanks for your opinion of myself, maybe i should not be so truthful in my reviews and give out false info then everyone can punt in the dark ( the point was to let guys know she's not into cim but also nice enough not to make a big deal about it )

Rod trotter

Looking at your views on my 1st review along with this one it seems i cant win with you so i digress and i will move on but thanks for your opinion of myself, maybe i should not be so truthful in my reviews and give out false info then everyone can punt in the dark ( the point was to let guys know she's not into cim but also nice enough not to make a big deal about it )

No were really fine that you've let us know.my point being lost on you it seems.

greychap

To be honest Rod it had been awhile since i seen her and she only reminded me afterwards and as i said she never made a big fuss about it and i mentioned it to let all know her views on that service, i certainly was not being a piss taker towards her by doing cim

I think you were lucky she was ok with you because some girls would have thrown you out there and then.

Some girls wont do CIM because they are trying to protect there health a little bit more as the risks are higher of catching something if you let loads of blokes just spunk in your mouth plus one girl I knew stopped doing that service because one bloke spunked in her mouth and his cum was filled with blood and he never even had the respect to tell her he has a problem with his sperm just obviously thought as she is a prostitute she should put up with anything which is unbelievable.

You know when you are going to cum and wether you was not sure or not you should have found out for sure if you could do that I just think that kind of thing is an invasion of somebody and every girl has the right to try and lessen there chances of catching a STI. So hopefully your find out for sure next time if your allowed to just spunk your load in a girls mouth!

Offline Highlander

Thanks Greychap. Lovely story, now any girl who reads this will likely stop doing cim  :dash:

It's right up there with that post where you advocated the price rises.  :thumbsdown:

greychap

Thanks Greychap. Lovely story, now any girl who reads this will likely stop doing cim  :dash:

It's right up there with that post where you advocated the price rises.  :thumbsdown:

Its just a point of why blokes should find out if they can drop there load in girls mouth or not, and the blood in spunk is bloody rare to happen but just an example, these girls are not going to stop doing the services just because of one comment if they were that paranoid they would not be doing it in the first place.

And to do with price rises all I said was you cant expect the £50 price to stay the same forever and ever when an agency decided to put the price up a bit. Im just being realistic that is all and not going in to one when someone puts it up after 20 years etc. I would never go to a booking with a girl and start saying you could put your prices up etc or lower them...cos im not interested in discussing that kind of thing in a booking plus its not my business, but because its been discussed im not interested in giving an agency a hard time just because they rise there prices after years.

I work for myself and run a business and my prices go up every now and again so I accept if other's decide to put it up and if I think its too much then I go else where like most punters will do!

Offline Highlander

Its just a point of why blokes should find out if they can drop there load in girls mouth or not, and the blood in spunk is bloody rare to happen but just an example, these girls are not going to stop doing the services just because of one comment if they were that paranoid they would not be doing it in the first place.

You don't know that. I guess the proof is in the pudding. Anybody who finds that particular service is now off the table please direct complaints to Mr Greychap (joke)

Rod trotter

No he's right.and was my whole point of pointing this out, its just bad crack and like i said ettiquette is you try ask first ffs  :hi:

jacklast123123

So what you 2 are saying we should ask about all services before going ahead with a booking when the girl arrives at your door, like
1 can i kiss you
2 can i feel your tits
3 can i feel your arse
4 can i feel your pussy
5 can i finger your pussy
6 can i have owo
7 can i do cim
8 can i fuck you mish
9 can i fuck you doggie
10 can i have you on top
think by the time we get through the DO and DONT'S the booking will be over, my point being when she was giving me owo she had not said in advance about not doing cim like most girls do and it had been that long since i seen her, but if you's wanna be on a soap box and preach, feel free, i can live through it, it must be nice to be perfect, i'll aim for that in my future to be perfect.

Offline daveev

haha not with hannah but if you book this girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only think maybe only one of those is on her list, doggie, so you'd best ask before you start :)

Offline Highlander

No he's right.and was my whole point of pointing this out, its just bad crack and like i said ettiquette is you try ask first ffs  :hi:

I'm not disagreeing though he's clearly said it was an honest mistake so not sure why you keep banging on about it.

I just thought the little story was unnecessary and if a wg bothers reading it, She may remove a service most of us enjoy based on an extremely rare freak occurrence

Offline Mansell

my point being when she was giving me owo she had not said in advance about not doing cim like most girls do

Very good point, you could argue that she is as much to blame for not mentioning it, I can remember one girl who paused in the middle of OWO to say No CIM. Yes, much better if you have both agreed the boundaries. But generally a quick chat at the beginning from the girl along the lines of "No Anal, CIM or Facials" sets the boundaries and away you go.

Rod trotter

So what you 2 are saying we should ask about all services before going ahead with a booking when the girl arrives at your door, like
1 can i kiss you
2 can i feel your tits
3 can i feel your arse
4 can i feel your pussy
6 can i have owo
7 can i do cim
8 can i fuck you mish
9 can i fuck you doggie
10 can i have you on top
think by the time we get through the DO and DONT'S the booking will be over, my point being when she was giving me owo she had not said in advance about not doing cim like most girls do and it had been that long since i seen her, but if you's wanna be on a soap box and preach, feel free, i can live through it, it must be nice to be perfect, i'll aim for that in my future to be perfect.

alreet treacle  :rose:

jacklast123123

Thanks Moresomes now a couple of guys will give me a hard time for wanting st8 forward sex lol

greychap

1 can i kiss you
2 can i feel your tits
3 can i feel your arse
4 can i feel your pussy
6 can i have owo
7 can i do cim
8 can i fuck you mish
9 can i fuck you doggie
10 can i have you on top

No obviously that's just being stupid, of course you don't need to ask everything in her menu like touching her tits etc :dash: but CIM is a totally different ball game where the risks are higher then the rest and she might want to be more careful especially if she might have a bloke on the side that don't know she works etc.

I don't think you get the point as your comparing it to asking if you can touch her tits etc.

Imagine if she just sat on your cock without a condom before asking you, that would be an invasion and most blokes would feel pissed off about it that a risk is taken without there agreement.

All im saying is try and see it from there side some don't do that service for a reason. :scare:

greychap

I'm not disagreeing though he's clearly said it was an honest mistake so not sure why you keep banging on about it.

I just thought the little story was unnecessary and if a wg bothers reading it, She may remove a service most of us enjoy based on an extremely rare freak occurrence

Girls that offer CIM would know that blood in semen is rare as a lot have been doing CIM for a long time and no doubt most girls have never experienced it. Look at the situation where the super strength Sti was reported in Leeds and some like Sandy's at Manchester pulled that service for like a week!!!!!!! and its obvious nothing has changed in a week but girls were back offering OWO and CIM because it brought there income down not offering it and most girls the £s come first.

If a girl stopped services or stopped working in the sex industry from reading anything on here then there would be hardly any girls working as there is far more things said on here or negative reviews that effect a girl more. Plus girls that say they have regular check ups etc and know the risks behind what they provide would already know things that could possibly happen so im not saying anything that a clued up WG sex worker would know.

jacklast123123

Really Greychap i honestly think you have worn your point out, we all got it the 1st time you wrote about it, i do believe its time to move on. But what i will say is you missed the point of my review and at this late stage i cant be bothered to explain...

greychap

Really Greychap i honestly think you have worn your point out, we all got it the 1st time you wrote about it, i do believe its time to move on. But what i will say is you missed the point of my review and at this late stage i cant be bothered to explain...

I did move on and just commented on the posts that have been written since but just thought it was stupid that you compared touching a girls tits to exploding in a girls mouth when she don't offer that, just surprised that got brought in to the same sentence that is all!

Anyway no harm your right its over with and the girl did not go into one so all good!

vw

To expose yourself as a boundary pushing loser.

How would you have felt if she shoved 2 fingers up your ass without checking, yes it has happened before and we were equally disgusted.

Anyway I thought these dodgy pimps who run the agencies would defend their assets or is it only the reputation of the agency they protect ?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:38:11 pm by vw »

jacklast123123

Vtw think you should crawl back under your stone and only come out when you think of a constructive comment and stop trying to be something your obviously not

jacklast123123

Well this is getting very very very boring now and even she thinks so please all you perfect gentlemen go hassle the next Newbie   :dash: