Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork.co.uk  (Read 2044 times)

Pussydoc

Is adultwork.co.uk down ?

Siadwel

Very slow. No profile pics loading but public galleries seem to be.

Persevering.

Pussydoc

Been trying since  7.30 am , proves keeping phone numbers is a good option

Siadwel

Got all my 'Special' numbers saved. I just like to keep up with what's going on, who's 'Available Today', what new totties have arrived in the area.

You know, that type of thing.

Think I might reboot my modem.

DannyJames

It's slow for me and some pictures aren't loading, but I'm also having trouble with lots of other sites.

Offline Buttons

Problems with BT Broadband since late yesterday. Take a look on their service status page.

Apparently they are working to fix it, only taken them 12 hours to acknowledge a problem exists.

DannyJames

Problems with BT Broadband since late yesterday. Take a look on their service status page.

Apparently they are working to fix it, only taken them 12 hours to acknowledge a problem exists.

Thanks, was just about to post something similar.

madeinsuffolk19

I have 2 BT Infinity lines / hubs..... both fine and AW is running sweetly.

Offline maxxblue

Please can anyone advise? When I log onto AW and try a search, I get a security warning dialogue box stating:

"The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to send this information?
"

If I click on continue, I the same search page just comes up again.

This happens on both my laptop and PC, and on both Firefox and Chrome, so I assume it must be my account that is the problem; I also assume that it is not a problem with the AW website, as I can't see anyone else reporting the same problem.

It is not a problem to search on my Android phone, but when I try to send emails on my phone I get message saying I am logged out (though I am not).

I have cleared the cache, and until last week this was not a problem - any advice would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 03:24:54 pm by maxxblue »

vw

Please can anyone advise? When I log onto AW and try a search, I get a security warning dialogue box stating:

"The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to send this information?
"

This happens on both my laptop and PC, and on both Firefox and Chrome, so I assume it must be my account that is the problem.

It is not a problem to search on my Android phone, but when I try to send emails on my phone I get message saying I am logged out (though I am not).

I have cleared the cache, and until last week this was not a problem - any advice would be appreciated.
the link you clicked on has https://

Probably the bookmark you have saved if you exit and follow link from here and try again should be fine.

Maybe delete offending favourite and bookmark again !

Try this

External Link/Members Only

Offline maxxblue

the link you clicked on has https://

Probably the bookmark you have saved if you exit and follow link from here and try again should be fine.

Maybe delete offending favourite and bookmark again !

Try this

External Link/Members Only

:thumbsup: Thanks very much, VW - you're spot on. Much appreciated!  :thumbsup: