Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ChloeMadison - Norwich  (Read 2394 times)

2 review(s) for ChloeMadison (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Full Moon

Happened a few months ago, now doing reviews - sorry for being late.

External Link/Members Only Or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour for £130

Looks/Personality: Slender figure with long legs, although being slender she has large ample breasts that are the highlight. Facially an attractive girl. Personality wise I found her friendly and talkative, had a laugh etc.

Service: Offered a massage and accepted, whilst having a general chat was a nice icebreaker - (Still new to this, so helped get relaxed). Then on to OW, pleasant view of her boobs whilst doing the deed. Then came protected penetration into doggy, followed by her on top and finally finishing in missionary.

Followed by some talking whilst I recovered. When the time was ready had OW concluding with me finishing in the condom.

Conclusion: Very vanilla offerings which won't be for everyone, however her body can make up for the vanilla service. Would I go again, yes; but probably not for an hour.

Offline Tom27

Glad you got the chance to have a full service meeting with her. She only offered massages when I was able to meet her. Still want to go back and see her again for a proper meeting.

Offline uutarn

I have no doubt she is fit, but i have heard very mixed stories about ChloeMadison/ZaraWhite.

She seems to be too far up her own ass for my liking.

On the contrary though, glad you had a nice time though mate.

Offline Full Moon

Glad you got the chance to have a full service meeting with her. She only offered massages when I was able to meet her. Still want to go back and see her again for a proper meeting.

Thanks uutarn!

Tom27, how long was your session? Did she give you a reason for only a massage?

Offline Tom27

My session was an hour, during which she did give oral. If I remeber right her reason was that "it was her time of the month" again.

Offline socks

I have no doubt she is fit, but i have heard very mixed stories about ChloeMadison/ZaraWhite.

She seems to be too far up her own ass for my liking.

On the contrary though, glad you had a nice time though mate.
Having only had the massage+HR service I'd take fucking her but I'd only go back to do that if I came into some big money. I mean winning the lottery scale, such that I could afford to meet every WG going and not be bothered if they were a shit shag, because I could afford another straight away.

She went through an extended period where she didn't do FS or sometimes only offered it during an hour's booking

Offline englandfan

Chloe / Zara is an attractive girl, with just about the best natural boobs i have ever seen

she could make an absolute fortune if she didnt have such a bad attitude......

i think if she fancies you, and shes in a half decent mood, she is more likely to do more

i got on really well with her, chatting, but the sex was absolutely shite, light releuctant oral, and wouldnt let me go down on her

such a shame because she could really rake it in if she offered more and took the chip off her shoulder
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 09:19:48 am by englandfan »

mark100max

she is without doubt the fittest girl ive had sex her bodys amazing, her on top i didnt last long to be honest, didnt offer me owo thou, was covered.

A little more emotion from her wouldnt go amiss

Offline Tom27

From what I could figure out from my time with her is that she finds it very difficult to handle the "negative" sides of her work. She does webcamming ocasionally but she can't really cope with all the comments made from viewers. Same goes for people sending her rude texts, or the ones who call and try to get some phone sex out of it.

Proffesional? Offcourse not, but Chloe has the potential to be really good at what she offers. For some that might be good enough, for others it won't. I think Chloe fills a very small niche and I would book her again if I had the chance.

Offline itk

Chloe / Zara is an attractive girl, with just about the best natural boobs i have ever seen

she could make an absolute fortune if she didnt have such a bad attitude......

i think if she fancies you, and shes in a half decent mood, she is more likely to do more

i got on really well with her, chatting, but the sex was absolutely shite, light releuctant oral, and wouldnt let me go down on her

such a shame because she could really rake it in if she offered more and took the chip off her shoulder

Completely agree. The finest body and tits I've ever shagged, but doesn't seem to enjoy and put any effort into the punt. If she did, she'd make a fortune.

Offline monstar

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Those who have seen her - does she DFK?

ramrodronnie

Thanks for the Review OP. Well fit body, nice looking or not. Personally not one for me, with her limited services, and poor attitude, for the rate she's asking? Not one for my HL.  :thumbsdown: :hi:

Offline Full Moon

Thanks for the review  :hi:

Those who have seen her - does she DFK?

I don't usually go for this, so I'm no help on this question.

Offline WelshClipper

I am drawn to her just for the boobs and that fab photo of her arse but in particular the legs. Amazing. I have added to hl but there is so much better like Hannah Banks I may not get to her in this lifetme.  :unknown:

Offline gorge

I think she looks great but she doesn't offer RO so she is definitely not on my HL

vt

I think she looks great but she doesn't offer RO so she is definitely not on my HL

Doesn't like RO indicates a girl who can't relax enough to enjoy the job full-stop IME...shame as it sounds like she's very visually appealing.

I guess the name change to Chloe Madison from Zara White is to disassociate herself from the unenthusiastic comments about her inhibited service.

Offline WelshClipper

I guess the name change to Chloe Madison from Zara White is to disassociate herself from the unenthusiastic comments about her inhibited service.

You'd think if she had changed her name for that reason, she might up her game. Don't get it really :unknown: