Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia - Harrow - London  (Read 2490 times)

16 review(s) for Olivia* (16 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Steady Eddy

Here is the link, but it is currently not available as I write.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you search the UKP reviews, you can find a picture or two there.

Apologies for the preamble, but the story is part of the experience in this case.

Olivia has been well reviewed and liked on UKP which is why she went straight to my HL.  Her photos are gorgeous.  My fantasy come true :dance:

I have tried to book her several times. However, she has been a bit out of the way for me and it never came off.  Another opportunity for me to be in the right area was coming up in about a week so I started to plan a visit.  To my distress, her profile said she was leaving in 2 days. :scare: :cry:  She was going to move from my HL to my Forever Fantasy List.

Time for action.  On her 'last day' I had a small window of opportunity for a booking (if I bent some of my own rules) and so spent most of the next day trying to get through, with her phone being unobtainable.  Almost gave up, but one last try and she answered ;) and got a booking for the next day. :yahoo:  From that moment on, I was inordinately nervous/excited - very distracting. :wacko:

What can I say about Olivia that has not been said before and better?

Boring stuff

Comms was good once connected - simply and clear
I hour - £120 - as per profile for CIM & Swallow (not Anal)

Her English is ok, but needed to keep it simple and slow which meant there was not much chat, but alot of intense looks! At which she is very convincing.

The More Interesting Hour

First impressions were wow.  Looked gorgeous, even better naked.  She is slim and curvy. For me, her best feature among stunning equals are her boobs - natural, firm and large.  Fantasy come true for me.

Started with some passionate FK and then OWO and DT.  She took the full length without any hands until I came, swallowed and continued until I was finished.

We moved on to some massage, but I stopped it quite soon as I was more interested in her.  So we spent the rest of the time with passionate kissing, owo and various positions.  Throughout she was very sensual and I felt I was the center of her attention.

I didn't feel there was any clock watching as she had a nice way of tracking time - her playlist!  By coincidence, I came again on the last bar of the last track :lol:.

All in all a great experience and I am glad I was able to see her before she went.  Just my type, friendly, good attitude and aptitude.

She did say she was taking an indefinite break and may not return.  THE COLLECTOR seems to think there is hope.

Would I see her again - if only :dash:
Would I recommend her - oh yeah

Olivia represents my ideal, so if any of you could recommend someone similar to fill the gap I would be grateful (not necessarily in London, I do travel a bit), I would be grateful :rolleyes:

Offline collector

Profile is back again with green light on. Shortest retirement ever  :D

Online MP778

she has some really good reviews on here, so can't argue with that - but she doesn't look all that good in the verification picture does she?  maybe she looks really different to that pic in real life?

Offline Steady Eddy

I was done :dash:

Still Surrey is too far for me, so no regrets :thumbsup:

But why the smoke screen? :unknown:

Offline collector

she has some really good reviews on here, so can't argue with that - but she doesn't look all that good in the verification picture does she?  maybe she looks really different to that pic in real life?
Oh God  :sarcastic: another one who forgot to hide the veri pic back.
She doesn't look bad at all. Note that she has not make up in there and the blue eyes are still wonderful. Also she told me she is in late thirties! Yeah, that's right.
It's not easy to find a girl of that age looking good like her.

Offline Steady Eddy

[/quote

She did present better than that when I saw her.  Must have been straight off the ferry.  Why use a photo like that when she can do so much better.

Her profile photos do have the professional touch but she still looks good for real.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 11:34:19 pm by Steady Eddy »

Offline collector

Question for OP, did you really pay 120£ or it was just a typing mistake?

Offline The_Don

That picture does her no favours

I don't normally like going into to much detail but:

Some of the best sex I've had, with any W/G (she ranks in my top 5). Topped with stunning looks (subjective I know) and those eyes. That could just melt me and read me at the same time :rose:

Offline SamLP

That picture does her no favours

+1 She looked much better than that when I saw her. Those eyes are definitely something to marvel at.

Offline Steady Eddy

Question for OP, did you really pay 120£ or it was just a typing mistake?

Not so much typing, as a confused memory - £130 is correct.

£120 was someone else and not half as good :( - in fact my first disappointment :thumbsdown:

Offline collector

Not so much typing, as a confused memory - £130 is correct.

£120 was someone else and not half as good :( - in fact my first disappointment :thumbsdown:
Thanks for the answer. Who was the 120£ disappointing one then?

Offline Steady Eddy

Maybe connected, Olivia is a hard act to follow.

The other one is in the North West so may not be of interest here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'll do a review later.  A good lass, but we didn't click.

Offline boardyhell

it looks like swallow is back on the menu ???

Offline collector

Reviews are always useful: for fellow punters in North West area and for us Londeners too. Never knows she might move down here in London. WGs move and tour often.

Offline PumpAction

Oh God  :sarcastic: another one who forgot to hide the veri pic back.
She doesn't look bad at all. Note that she has not make up in there and the blue eyes are still wonderful. Also she told me she is in late thirties! Yeah, that's right.
It's not easy to find a girl of that age looking good like her.

Her ID card says she was born in 1981.

Offline collector

Her ID card says she was born in 1981.
Maybe I'm confusing with Xena. I saw them after few days of difference. I'm pretty sure Xena said is 36 or 37.
Therefore Olivia is 34.

Offline Steady Eddy

Offline Nowornever

Agree ID photo is hot ...she is now on the "to do list"  :D

Estoril

About hour and half drive away for me now.

Offline Huawei

Two threads running about her - must say something about her popularity...

This one: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75222.0;topicseen says she's now in Camberley, and although some of you are obviously disappointed, it suits me  :hi:

There are references above to CIM, and a reference to swallow being back on the menu, but her likes list now doesn't even include CIM. Anyone know what's going on? Maybe the profile has been recycled?

Offline Steady Eddy

On my visit she did CIM & swallow very nicely.  The option was in her main text I think as inclusive of £130 - use to be an extra.

So perhaps she has changed her mind with the new location.  Can only suggest you check directly.

Offline Steady Eddy

PS

It may be temporary as she has had and may have dental work.  She had a brace when i saw her.

Offline collector

Two threads running about her - must say something about her popularity...

This one: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75222.0;topicseen says she's now in Camberley, and although some of you are obviously disappointed, it suits me  :hi:

There are references above to CIM, and a reference to swallow being back on the menu, but her likes list now doesn't even include CIM. Anyone know what's going on? Maybe the profile has been recycled?
She removed swallow from her list but she was still providing it most of the time as you can read in the reviews. Now she took out CIM as well but added facial. There are also few more differences.
Maybe OP or someone else can confirm if the number is the same. If not is possible the swapping.

Glad the new location suits you. You could arrange a visit and find out if it's her or not.

Offline Steady Eddy

Yeah - there are some issues here.

Unfortunately I deleted the number from my phone :dash: Novice mistake.  But on my usage statement it is different as far as I can make out.

The plot thickens. :unknown:

Offline Lorachoop

I can confirm that the number is not the same.

Offline collector

Thanks Lorachoop and The Don. However, it is highly likely that the number has changed since she was in Acton.

My question was more specified if the number was changed in the last days between the moving from Queensbury to Camberley.

Offline The_Don

Thanks Lorachoop and The Don. However, it is highly likely that the number has changed since she was in Acton.

My question was more specified if the number was changed in the last days between the moving from Queensbury to Camberley.

Not sure, 3 months ago it was the 911 (number). And may have been a different number when I punted her back in Acton (£100 P/H, BTW). But I've changed my phone 4 times since then + had lot of sim cards!

Offline collector

Not sure, 3 months ago it was the 911 (number). And may have been a different number when I punted her back in Acton (£100 P/H, BTW). But I've changed my phone 4 times since then + had lot of sim cards!
According to your screenshot it's the same number ending in 911 and 3 months ago I'm pretty sure she was in Heathrow. Therefore same number for Acton-Colindale-Heathrow for sure.
I met her 2 months ago, just after she moved in Queensbury but unfortunately I don't have the number I used to contact her anymore.

Offline Lorachoop

It has changed. It was the same 911 number when she was in queensbury.

Offline collector

It has changed. It was the same 911 number when she was in queensbury.
Then I am more and more convinced that it is a recycling unless someone see her in person and confirm it's the same Olivia.