Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wonder_Annabelle - Northold - NO SHOW  (Read 1136 times)

12 review(s) for WonderfulAnnabelle (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
23 review(s) for Sweet Teen Annabelle (9 positive, 5 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

PJ88

Hi people.

So I had "that day of the month" when I go for some good fun, so I booked Wonder_Annabelle via text messages.
Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I know Romanians are bit of hit and miss, but this was my first No Show.

I agreed to come at 13:30 for 60£ for 30 minutes. All was good until I sent her message that I am there. No response whatsoever. I left after 20 minutes waiting. Didn't reply to 3 messages.

I was furious....  :angry:

So yep, she's not such a wonder as she claims.

James999

Her pimp will be pissed that he missed out on your £60, unless of course he managed to get a higher price / longer booking elsewhere for her  :thumbsdown:

PJ88

Yes but what I didn't understand was, that why is it so hard to send a message of cancellation?? It's common decency...which some of these people obviously don't have..

LL

Sorry to hear that. If I was in that situation I would have called another girl working from the same flat. I've seen at least 3 girls from that same flat and they're all pretty much the same - smoking hot young bodies with so-so vanilla service.

James999

Yes but what I didn't understand was, that why is it so hard to send a message of cancellation??

Probably wanted to keep you on the hook in case there was another no show  :unknown:

Offline bungry

Saw this girl when I used to go for FS.  Now days I just do B2Bs.

Anyway, you will be glad that you did miss out.  Shen has a good body, allows fingering, has great nipples, however.....she is well odd!  She has OCD.  When I got in her room she got 3 tissues ready, folded them neatly and place them on the bed next to the pillow, then she took a condom out, tore the wrapper, place it on the bed, put the ripped bit of wrapper inside the other and then put it in the bin.  She kept her robe/slippers on and then lubed up my dick and said it was not for me but for her because she is small.  THEN she put the condom on me! gave me OW and then I asked for her to take her clothes off.  She took them off and started folding them away neatly.  Cam back and told me to go easy on her tits/nipples because she had just finished her periods....I think that was just an excuse so I ignore that.  Lots of fingering her, sucking tits and missionary/doggy but the condom kept slipping off and I had to keep pulling it back on.....why lube my dick before putting the condom on.  Anyway she was the same as her flatmate mimi18....she just kept staring at the ceiling.

Nice girl, a bit too much makeup and teeth are all black where you are supposed to floss.  But she does not french kiss so I was not going there anyway....

Offline Cunning Punt

Cam back and told me to go easy on her tits/nipples because she had just finished her periods..

Her/her maid's excuses for not being able to see you because she is booked up with other punters are hilarious.

Funny you should say that, but I texted her (no answer to phone call, obviously) on Sunday and after a few hours, she texted me back, saying she was not working because she was having a period, referring me to "her girlfriend Mimi18" yet the green light was on the day previously and the day afterwards, when one would have thought she would have been a couple of days out of action.

In fact, the very next day she actually TEXTED ME asking me: "Do you like to see me?" (sic)
Obviously a bit of "dusty phone" on Monday.

When she was here last year, she tried to postpone me an hour at late notice - because "she was with her sister at the mall".
At 8.30pm on New Year's Day? I don't fucking think so!

Another reviewer said she delayed because she was at the shops - variation on a theme.

I guess "I'm having a period" or "I've been at the shops/at the mall" sounds nicer than "Sorry, love, I can't see you because I'm being banged by lots of other punters".
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:20:30 pm by Cunning Punt »