Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme brulee - Algate east - Better than expectations  (Read 3668 times)

89 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (85 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

November is turning to be the best month of my punting career. Here it is an other 10/10 meet and it jumps up to be in my top 3, all in equal quality.

Comms: very unusual, via UKP PM.
I was planning a pre-gig punt near Wembley with one of the several WGs in the area, but as soon as I've been in contact with Emily and told me she was happy to see me, she straight away became my plan A. I simply couldn't waste this opportunity. 
Told her the day and time suitable for me and she was available for it. Booking agreed and she sent me her number. Confirmation in the morning and address given.

Location: few minutes walking from Algate East station. Emily gived me exact instructions for my way to her working flat. Discrect quiet street, clean flat with modern furniture.

Look: pictures (there are only two while I'm writing this review) don't give her justice. When she opened the door I was almost speechless. Impeccable look, drop gorgeous with her make up and she was dressed exactly as my request, like she was in one of her old pics: black skirt and red shoes  :rose:
I rate her face with a 10, deep blue eyes, full lips, long light brown hair. Without make up she cannot be below a 9-9.5 IMO.
Body as well with a 10, she is slim with flat stomach and tight hips but curvy in the right place: round arse, beautiful legs and perfect size natural breast.
As a tattoos fan I liked the few she got. They suit her figure.
I found a bit of resemblance with (the retired? :unknown:) Busty Lexi for body and face, only difference is Lexi has enhanced breast.

Attitude: GFE illusion was really illusionist with high risk of EAS for someone. Top standard, similar to Michelle's.
Her GFE started as soon as we were arranging the meeting with messages. The perfect girlfriend attitude who everyone may dream about.
Funny and accomodating. Offered me a drink and chocolates before leaving  :kissgirl:

Price: 100£ for 1/2 hour, time spent there one hour. First half with full action and second half of overtime with enjoyable chat, cuddling, kissing and shower together in the end. Never clockwatched me, in fact I was even the last client of the day because she had plans for the weekend.
The only one "not so good point" might be her rates. She is a bit pricey, but it can't absolutely be a negative because if someone agree to meet her already knows what expect to pay, clearly there are no extra.

Service: DFK, HJ, thighs job, OWO, DT, ball licking, RO, fingering, sex in CG, doggie and mish, shower together.
If her look exceeded my expectations, the service was even better. I though that this meet was going to be vanilla. It was more naughty. Although my favourite CIM was not on the menu, she could deliver an other of my passions, DT. Really didn't think she could do it. Only an inch to be balls deep in her mouth. BTW I didn't ask her to go even deeper but perhaps she was able to with a bit of gagging.
One of the best OWO I've had: eye contact, DT, sloppy and wet with some spitting  :wacko:
RO and Sex were amazing as well. Tight pussy and unbelievable wet, her juice was leaking all over thighs and arse.
She didn't also complain of a gentle hair pulling during doggie.

Current availability: simply don't know right now, best thing to do is to send her an AW mail to see if she can agree a meeting. Number is not desplayed at this moment, maybe will be in the next days.
Told me she truly wants to see only regulars because of some problems but few exceptions I think it's fine.
I recommended her to see only UKP members in addiction to her regulars  ;)

Offline collector

Forgot to add the old link profile for other link reviews External Link/Members Only

Offline PLeisure

Another finely detailed review from The Collector - cheers  :hi:

Offline collector

It is always a pleasure for me to contribute for the forum with my reviews  :thumbsup:

Offline Kaluuu276

Can you explain what is thighs job to my naivety?

Offline collector

Can you explain what is thighs job to my naivety?
It's basically a rubbing of the cock between the thighs just below the vagina. Highly recommend doing it with the prossie still wearing panties unless you are already wearing protection.

Offline Kaluuu276

I get it a bit like a foot job.

BTW, who then are your top three punts this year?

Offline Magicalstory

+1, I've enjoyed reading them

Offline collector

+1, I've enjoyed reading them
Thanks guys for the support.

BTW, who then are your top three punts this year?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63244.0 Amanda Lovee, retired lithuanian in the famous Paddington brothel,
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=73848.0 Monika Fox, bulgarian model look who tours often, profile is inactive now but I guess she is just in holiday.
And of course Emily.

These three have a combination of great service with the look that I prefer. I don't mean to underrate others positive meetings.
Fair to mention: Busty Lexi, an other 10/10 rating for look but service not really GFE but quiet good. Kler and Mija/Alexia/Natalie were good too.
Best OWO/DT: Bella deepthroat.
Best CIM: Olivia.
Others fantastic GFEs: Xena, Khloe and Michelle but the best illusion was from Wet Ginger.

Estoril

Nice review. 

She is my fave. Had 9 punts this year, 5 of them with her.

Wish I could of seen Olivia

Offline collector

Wish I could of seen Olivia
Olivia's profile is getting changed, it's not delated. I'm not sure if she is retiring.
Location is Surrey and 1/2 rate is 20£ cheaper. Maybe profile has been sold or she just moved over there  :unknown: otherwise I don't find any reason to modify it if she is truly retired.

Estoril

Cool, will keep an eye out on her.  Although Surrey would be bit of trek.

Want to scratch my Naughty Nat itch first

Offline collector

Cool, will keep an eye out on her.  Although Surrey would be bit of trek.

Want to scratch my Naughty Nat itch first
+1 for Natt

Offline somerandomfella

+1 for Natt

+2!

Emily seems fantastic! Can't see her number on the profile though.

Offline LastManCumings

Seems she is on vacation or her pimp is accessing her profile from Germany

Offline collector

+2!

Emily seems fantastic! Can't see her number on the profile though.

Comms: very unusual, via UKP PM.

Current availability: simply don't know right now, best thing to do is to send her an AW mail to see if she can agree a meeting. Number is not desplayed at this moment, maybe will be in the next days.
Told me she truly wants to see only regulars because of some problems but few exceptions I think it's fine.
I recommended her to see only UKP members in addiction to her regulars  ;)

Offline collector

Said she doesn't have a pimp anymore since she left Enfield.
Accessing from Germany is also a surprise for me. Said she had to spend the weekend in UK.

Offline collector

Update about availability. Number is now displayed  :thumbsup:

VanceStone

This girl was a neutral for me.

Oral was covered, no fingers allowed and if you research her other reviews- mine wasn't an isolated case.

Would see as a plan B-.

She is fit I'd give her that- but 100% Vanilla give or take the "thigh job" and DFK- which I also recieved.

VanceStone

:lol:

Offline collector

This girl was a neutral for me.

Oral was covered, no fingers allowed and if you research her other reviews- mine wasn't an isolated case.

Would see as a plan B-.

She is fit I'd give her that- but 100% Vanilla give or take the "thigh job" and DFK- which I also recieved.
Yeah I remember your posts, I also read them again.
Sorry about your experience. In my case she didn't say anything, she just went on her knees and didn't complain for fingers as well.
Should be surely an explanation for this  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

I snogged the fuck out of her
Oral without on my banana was awesome
I ate her delicious awesome super sweet juicy mango!!
Sex was brilliant enthusiastic! !
Not a split second complaint!!
She was freshly showered friendly
Hard to believe she can be a bitch too!!
Must of been a reason for her to behave in a way to give a not so good service too Others! !
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline collector