Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Rabbit  (Read 5150 times)

1 review(s) for Jessica Rabbit. (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dwilko

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

30 minute incall to a city centre hotel for £70

After finishing work and before meeting friends for a few beers I got the urge.

The couple of regs I use were busy at such short notice so I done a quick AW search to see who was available.

I text for availability, said she was free in a hour or so. Great comms via text, not ping pongy at all.

Arrived at the hotel, straight up to the room with no problems.

Jessica opened the door and I was let in. She is really pretty with a great set of lips, excellent DFK. Clothes off and into OWO. Jessica excelled in the sloppy blowjob, lots of spit, ball sucking and deep throat.

Without me asking she lifted my legs up and started to give me the one hell of a rimjob! Never had this before and it was mind blowing. I simply lay back and let her lick and suck my arse while she wanked me off.

Couldn't hold on for sex, got to the point of no return and blew my load over her face.

Overall a great quick session, she's a pretty lass who is pure filth. On one note she is very tall as stated on her AW profile. Didn't bother me at all as I knew she would be on her knees most of the time!

I recommend a visit and I will return at some point
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 12:36:21 pm by Dwilko »

themademan2

I seen her last night! Tagged my mini review on at the end of my last review. Fucked her in front of the window, curtains wide open and noticed a guy watching us  :cool: defo a fab fuck

Check link below for full thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74221.0
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:51:51 pm by themademan2 »

Offline Dwilko

I was there last night yeah, we may have passed in the lobby!

I hope she cleaned up good for you coming!  :cool:

manicmag11

She definitely looks interesting.
However while we all know a wg had alot of punters the fact her tongue has been up another blokes arse hole prior to visiting is a little off putting.

greychap

However while we all know a wg had alot of punters the fact her tongue has been up another blokes arse hole prior to visiting is a little off putting.

Yes it is a turn off when you think of it like that :vomit:

Several years back hardly any girls would dare lick out punters bum holes but now so many doing it, when I think of this it always reminds me of a WG that did this and caught worms so stopped it, I know it can feel nice but it takes some balls to do offer this service (glad im not a wg as no way could I offer this no matter how much I was paid) :lol: :lol:

themademan2

And licking and eating  crusty cheese off from a previous punters cock is ok? :sarcastic:

Offline sqlbatsman

Has she recently started doing 30mins in-calls now? Only asking as saw this on the AW profile:

Q. Do you do 30mins or Quickies   A. No sorry I am not a vending Machine, I believe in quality over quantity.  :unknown:

greychap

Has she recently started doing 30mins in-calls now? Only asking as saw this on the AW profile:

Q. Do you do 30mins or Quickies   A. No sorry I am not a vending Machine, I believe in quality over quantity.  :unknown:

Its not down on her prices as 30 mins only starts at 1hr!

The fact she is paying out for a hotel and probably needs to cover costs and make profit and as the north east is a cheaper area she probably is finding it harder to get many 1hrs at £130 so has started taking some 30min appointments so makes sense.

A lot of girls start out with the expectations that they would like to have but when it does not always go to plan they sometimes need to re thinks things.

He might have asked her if she will do only half hour or she might have said it if quiet day but don't think I would have asked her if she would do a 30 min if she had that on her profile, but then if you don't ask you don't get I suppose :D

greychap

And licking and eating  crusty cheese off from a previous punters cock is ok? :sarcastic:

Unless she is a fan of the laughing cow or Philadelphia cheese :lol:

Offline Third Man

Couple of good reviews, she is a highlight of fairly crap AW in Newc, been in touch and good comms so far, unfortunately I'm not in town for a few weeks yet as I mentioned to her. Hope that debt is not paid off before I'm back!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 08:59:57 pm by Third Man »

Offline sqlbatsman

but then if you don't ask you don't get I suppose :D

I think I'm going to give it a try myself! Maybe in the middle of the week and the week before payday :P Kidding, personally like to try 30mins first before I go for longer, but given that she has been reviewed on here quite well, 1hr punt will probably not be a bad idea :)

Offline Dwilko

But the idea of someone else's cock in her mouth is ok!?

Yeah her AW states no half hours but I couldn't do an hour so just asked her! Expected negative response but she was more than willing to do 30 mins for £70. Initially she asked for £90 but I got her down!

Defo worth a punt, I'm relatively new to the game so will be shopping around but I would go back. If anal was on the menu she'd be a perfect punt

Rod trotter

Tell you what was more surprising is that she rimmed him without him asking, how the fuck(apart from the obvious) did she know his arse was clean? Considering he wadnt expecting it!!ffs....yuk

Offline rogercock00

Tell you what was more surprising is that she rimmed him without him asking, how the fuck(apart from the obvious) did she know his arse was clean? Considering he wadnt expecting it!!ffs....yuk

And then DFK the next guy........ :vomit:

You two are probably a lot closer to each other than you think now, well at least the second guy is........ :wacko:

Another reason for my first of the day policy with WGs when I meet them  ;)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:03:50 pm by rogercock00 »

themademan2

You two are probably a lot closer to each other than you think now, well at least the second guy is........ :wacko:

where are all these first of the day reviews? :sarcastic:

greychap

A lot of the girls now days push there boundaries with what they do and offer, punters demand a lot of it and some girls accept this is what they need to do to make regular money!

Offline Samuel3120

Anyone else having trouble getting in contact? No reply to my texts calls go straight to voice mail. She sounds perfect for me too!

greychap

Anyone else having trouble getting in contact? No reply to my texts calls go straight to voice mail. She sounds perfect for me too!

Might just be having some time off or is busy don't forget they answer there own calls no receptionist to take calls when there doing jobs...and there independent so have there own rules.