Author Topic: kurfurstenstrabe germany review  (Read 1399 times)

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
In all honesty it has its moments but I wasn't too impressed with it. Kurfurstenstrabe is a red light district of berlin. Girls usually stand by a car or pacing up and down. Girls generally charge 30 - 40 euros but i had one offer 20. This could be really good but a couple of things let it down. I went on a Saturday night and it was generally pakistani girls. On the youtube videos the girls were hot ivexpected more from a Saturday night. What made the whole thing seem dodgy is there were about  30 pimps. These guys could do with a good suit and give the thumbs up to potential customers not act like a barbaric deterrents who have been watching too many pimp movies.

After walking around for an hour spotted a cute girl who offered sex and blow job for 40. I said yes where do we do it? She said park... Ok I thought. I then asked how old she was and she seemed a bit reactive.  After talking to her for a bit she seemed young. On top of this I clocked two guys watching me from about 40 meters away. Pimps or polizi I have no idea.

I met another girl outside the sex shop on kurfurstenstrasse. These girls grope you. I think they do it to guage where your money is. After saying yes she said blow job 70. I said i only have 40.  A lie but we hustle too.. She said ok. Soon as we got into cabin she upped the price again.. On top of this she wouldn't let go of the five euros I gave her for the cabin. Eventually she did. Whole thing seemed dodgy.

Last girl was walking near magdeplatz. I park with fencing or more like the square from east enders.. Not discreet..one girl suggested we do it in a bush that was visible to drivers! Wasn't impressed !
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 12:01:10 am by Ben4454 »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear Ben, but It's the very reason street punting has never held any appeal to me.

Hope you have a better time in the more established venues.

Peterpack

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If Artemis is 60, 40 on the street isn't much less given all the risk and much lesser girl quality


vt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I doubt if they were Pakistani girls, more likely EE Roma gipsies.

Offline Wanking

I doubt if they were Pakistani girls, more likely EE Roma gipsies.

No Pakistani girls, mostly Rom/Bulg..

I pay between 20 and 30 euros for public sessions, 20 without pics and 25 to 30 with pics. Ive been banging hoors for 27 years now so Im well used to haggling with them while I feel their tits for free  :dancegirl: :dancegirl:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:41:08 pm by Wanking »

Offline Wanking

In all honesty it has its moments but I wasn't too impressed with it. Kurfurstenstrabe is a red light district of berlin.

Cheers for the report Ben, Kurfurstenstrabe is certainly not a fun kind of redlight district the way Amsterdam is, or my favourite Vulkanstrasse in Duisburg. Still it is cheap and there are alot of women.

So how did the blowjob with the hoor in the cabin go?

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Guys just as an update I went today and had a good session in the sex shop cabin with a blonde girl. Kurfurstenstrabe seems to shine more during the day than night. Even on a rainy day on a sunday I saw some nice girls hanging about. Fucking and sucking for 50 euros.

I am planning to go back to berlin for Artemis and kurfurstenstrabe during the day.

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers for the report Ben, Kurfurstenstrabe is certainly not a fun kind of redlight district the way Amsterdam is, or my favourite Vulkanstrasse in Duisburg. Still it is cheap and there are alot of women.

So how did the blowjob with the hoor in the cabin go?

Wanking I walked from that one. Although when she had me in the cabin blocking the exit it took 10 minutes to get out  :lol: i wouldn't say kurfurstenstrabe was dangerous at all - just sometimes it looks like it is but it isn't. the pimps look like they couldn't hurt flies and i doubt they want negative attention there it's just lower end of punting in Berlin. Although as mentioned in the above post i had a great session in a cabin with a blonde girl. i give her about a 7/10 in looks. I bent her over in the cabin and fucked her for a bit and had a look in the sex shop - it was a good experience.

Anyone who wants to try out kurfurstenstrabe go during the day. i found the quality of girls were better and less pimps/better experience.

Not related to kurfurstenstrabe but i found ordering a escort at night from an agency was impossible. none answered their phones and the ones who did couldn't understand basic english or was just incompetent in general. i tried to say the street i was on and even though i pronounced it right she couldn't understand.

I would go back to Berlin for artemis and kurfurstenstrabe during the day and artemis during the night. all in all it was a awesome successful punting holiday.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:49:52 pm by Ben4454 »