Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TEEN OLIVIA - NORWICH (touring I assume)  (Read 1177 times)

1 review(s) for TEEN OLIVIA X (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Redwoodentransistor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok so knowing I was going to be home alone today, I woke up horny. Weekends can be notably quiet in Norwich so I made a start trimming down the possibilities via the medium of an AW search (localish, fittish, up for CIM and available didn't bring up a great deal if I ignored girls I'd seen before, barebackers/fake profiles and reasonably well disguised post-op transsexuals).

So after initially being disheartened and giving up, I started to look closer at the EE girls. I had a choice of a 20 mile drive to see a 35ish WG who does CIM that I had no idea what she looked like, or take a gamble closer to home...the lazy git in my won, so I started to look closer at some riskier punts closer to home.

Ended up with this one....looked OK, English was decent via text and though she confirmed she wouldn't do CIM she was up for some OWO, so off I went with a view to walking if all wasn't as it should be.

Text and comms all good - can't fault that, arrived at post code, text and she immediately text back door no. It was raining, so appreciated that.  Upstairs, apartment door opened as if by magic and I was in. Flat clean and perfectly fit for purpose....Girl looked good...really thin, can't be sure but I/m almost certain it wasn't the girl in the photo. But if you like young skinny girls then she'll be a must see.

Handed over papers, she went off to get me a glass of water...returned a few mins later, without any water, but I wasn't bothered - I wasn't there for water.  Asked if I wanted massage to get things going, replied negative, wasn't there for a massage either.  So she snuggled up on the bed for some cuddling...I ran my hands over what has to be described as a fit as fuck body...she has one of those really skinny arses you can hold in one hand and rub her pussy at the same time with your finger.

She said it was time for fun and slipped her undies off, she has very small tits which I think she was conscious of, so kept bra on, but I wasn't fussed, her figure was excellent. Insisted on a rub of the wetwipe (as is the EE way) and started to suck me. It was good without being mindblowing. I'd been horny all morning so couldn't take a lot of that and she seemed keen to get started with some penetration. She tried the mac, but I knew it wasn't going to stay hard enough to fuck such a tight pussy...she was really thin and her pussy, though beautiful and clean, was ridiculously tight even to my finger. Still wanted to play though, so I offered to go down on her. She readily accepted (she kept telling me that I must enjoy her!). Gently fingered her and licked her and she pretended to enjoy it, I'm sure most was amdram, but she got nice and wet and as I said earlier, her pussy was fantastic....If I could have stood the rubber I would have cum in no time in there.
Anyway asked her to finish me with oral then hand over her body....didn't last long though and I had to drag her off my cock to keep from coming in her mouth...so spilt over her hand rather than my plan of covering her face.

Positives : clean, good location, EE who offers OWO, if you like young skinny tight bodies you'll love her, pussy was tiny, tight and clean and Very good English and a decent aim to please attitude unlike most EE girls, also liked list accurate unlike most other EE girls.

Negatives : Don't think it was the girl in the photos - not sure where she was from....her profile said Polish, she said she was Spanish, but I think she was Romanian..... I wasn't overly bothered, the advert was for a young slim EE girl and that's what was provided. Though alarm bells of course ring with this sort of thing/

Torn between overall Neutral or Positive, but as she was so much better than expected for a Romanian girl I've gone positive...if you like that look, you'll love her

Would I recommend : Yes, subject to warnings above
Would I return : No, plenty more fish in the sea

Offline uutarn

I saw your other post about suggestions RWT but got home from work to late to contribute  :D.

Sounds ok for a TOFTT mate, good job!
The bit about holding her arse and fingering her pussy with one hand... that alone makes me want to see her.

But yea i already got my sights on a few locally, so very much doubt i will get to see her, plenty more fish and all that...

Cheers U....there is something about a tiny arse and a wet pussy!

I don't normally do the risky ones...but as we've been discussing there's not much on offer here compared to other places....Cathy was available today and would have been great as usual, but been there and wanted something different. Will definitely try Alice as per you recommendation,  but my problem is I'm a bit too fussy usually.

What do you reckon to this one? Arriving in Norwich shortly by all accounts
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 07:17:58 pm by Redwoodentransistor »

Offline uutarn

Cheers U....there is something about a tiny arse and a wet pussy!

I don't normally do the risky ones...but as we've been discussing there's not much on offer here compared to other places....Cathy was available today and would have been great as usual, but been there and wanted something different. Will definitely try Alice as per you recommendation,  but my problem is I'm a bit too fussy usually.

What do you reckon to this one? Arriving in Norwich shortly by all accounts
External Link/Members Only
Nothing wrong in being fussy man, i am. Whats your concern about Alice?

Ah yea Cathy. I think i may have pissed her off. I arranged a meet with her but when she called to, i assume, confirm the booking i was having an eye test with my coat in another room with my mobile, typical.
She now thinks i'm probably a time waster, which i'm not but haven't really had the balls to try to explain to her what happened and re-book for another day, shame as she was on my HL.

As for External Link/Members Only,  two things stand out to me.
1) She is 90 squids an hour for that hot piece of ass. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
2) Says at the top "check out my updated profile", assuming she either had things on her profile that she didn't do, or vice versa. Either way that makes her comment about her being smart irrelevant.

Oh and she's polish, but that shouldn't be taken as a negative i guess as you had a good time recently with an EE.

I personally wouldn't but your cash and beans bro, i'll give you a  :thumbsup: in either case.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 07:33:03 pm by uutarn »

Can't remember what it was with Alice....I booked her a year back, then just something didn't feel right so I cancelled that morning. I honestly don't remember why..essentially if you can tell me she's reasonable fit, decent looking and takes a load in her mouth then that's good enough for me  :thumbsup:

Also...in my (albeit limited) experience Polish girls are streets ahead of the Romanians....obviously we shouldn't stereotype, there are good Roms and bad Poles....but I've had a couple of cracking Polish girls.....I think generally it's a culture thing. Poles have a strong work ethic in general, maybe Romanians not so.

All good fun exploring anyway!

Offline uutarn

Can't remember what it was with Alice....I booked her a year back, then just something didn't feel right so I cancelled that morning. I honestly don't remember why..essentially if you can tell me she's reasonable fit, decent looking and takes a load in her mouth then that's good enough for me  :thumbsup:

Also...in my (albeit limited) experience Polish girls are streets ahead of the Romanians....obviously we shouldn't stereotype, there are good Roms and bad Poles....but I've had a couple of cracking Polish girls.....I think generally it's a culture thing. Poles have a strong work ethic in general, maybe Romanians not so.

All good fun exploring anyway!
I get it, Alice isn't going to be to everyones taste. I think she is fit and horny as fuck, but as i have stated many times she is just my type. Yea she takes a load like a good girl.
And yea i know a few polish people, all have good (better than  most english) work ethic, perhaps you're right with that theory.

gonna try and see Alice soon.....I think she's based near my office.   We can compare notes :thumbsup:

Offline uutarn

gonna try and see Alice soon.....I think she's based near my office.   We can compare notes :thumbsup:
Ha, indeed.

James999

Offline brundle

I think olivia is the same girl who puts fake profiles up..previously it was goegeous katie..she is skinny as fuck..has go a flat chest...doesnt look good either...i dont know wether being skinny equates to being fit...had a not to good experience with Alice...she seemed totally distinterested...very particular about the time..she has a nice rack and lower body...if u look closely i think she has ac section scar which she tries to cover up with a corset...she might look good...but has no personality at all....

wazzer

Offline uutarn

I think olivia is the same girl who puts fake profiles up..previously it was goegeous katie..she is skinny as fuck..has go a flat chest...doesnt look good either...i dont know wether being skinny equates to being fit...had a not to good experience with Alice...she seemed totally distinterested...very particular about the time..she has a nice rack and lower body...if u look closely i think she has ac section scar which she tries to cover up with a corset...she might look good...but has no personality at all....
Wrong Alice mate.
This Alice ---> External Link/Members Only

Offline JR

I think someone may have over imbibed again :rolleyes: