Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where is the new Nicole/Natt?  (Read 1668 times)

Offline morganstar

I started punting again after a long break around this time last year and saw Nicole in Euston several time. Good price and decent punt. Eventually Natt appeared as well and I became a regular with her as well.

I assumed there would be a conveyor belt of pretty Polish girls at their price point and service level but I can't seem to find any equivalents. Does anyone have any suggestions as to who the next Nicole or Natt might be?

mrhappypants

I started punting April 2013.  The market change rapidly and rewards keeping up with research I would say.

Dave

Offline HighlyMotivated

Try a pair of Romanians in North Wembley named Renata and Katie

Offline PLeisure

Beware of Renata..... unless you enjoy playing Romanian Roulette  :rolleyes:

Plenty of infuriated punters have made the trek up to North Wembley only to have her switch her phone off. One even saw her walking out of a nearby shop at the appointment time. He continued to call and text. All ignored. She's been banned from UKP several times, coming on making weak attempts to defend herself without ever actually giving logistical reasons for going incommunicado.
Very pretty, gives good service - when, or if you get lucky.  :bomb: :diablo: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:18:36 pm by PLeisure »

Offline The_Don

Beware of Renata..... unless you enjoy playing Romanian Roulette :rolleyes:

Plenty of infuriated punters have made the trek up to North Wembley only to have her switch her phone off. One even saw her walking out of a nearby shop at the appointment time. He continued to call and text. All ignored. She's been banned from UKP several times, coming on making weak attempts to defend herself without ever actually giving logistical reasons for going incommunicado.
Very pretty, gives good service - when, or if you get lucky.  :bomb: :diablo: :thumbsdown:

Indeed  :lol:

Offline PumpAction

You can still go and see the old Natt.

Offline marble15

Renata gives good service, Seen her 10+ times, would say that 3 of them had to wait an hour+, one time i had to go home as she had "gone out" at the booking time, and probably around 2 times had to wait 30minutes.

Unreliable but gives good service if you manage to see her.

I saw Nicole a few times, first time was in Kensal green where the service was really good, saw her a few times after and also a duo with Natt in  various locations the service was also really good.

The last time i saw her probably a few weeks before she left, in the paddington flat, service was really bad, she clearly didn't want to be there or do the job any more. Signs of burn out tbh also her pussy wasn't fresh even though i had to wait 15minutes in the room as she was in the 'shower'. One thing to note is that she never ever looked at the money, she wouldn't acknowledge it, i would just put it on the side and she didn't even check it, even on the first meet.

Seen Natt quite a few times as well, she continuously gives a great service, but is 'Leaving' end of December, (she has said she is leaving before)' i think she is leaving for good though, she has said she is going back to Poland to open a business. Fair play.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 08:47:54 pm by marble15 »

Offline SamLP

Renata gives good service, Seen her 10+ times, would say that 3 of them had to wait an hour+, one time i had to go home as she had "gone out" at the booking time, and probably around 2 times had to wait 30minutes.

Unreliable but gives good service if you manage to see her.

I've seen her 3 times and haven't had any issues as of yet. She's upfront and tells me when she's busy. I don't know why she can't do the same with the others that she's wasted their time.  She provides a great service though, she really excels in fucking, especially in mish. It helps a little that there is a mutual attraction, she even saw me once when she was having a day off.

Offline PumpAction

I've seen her 3 times and haven't had any issues as of yet. She's upfront and tells me when she's busy. I don't know why she can't do the same with the others that she's wasted their time.  She provides a great service though, she really excels in fucking, especially in mish. It helps a little that there is a mutual attraction, she even saw me once when she was having a day off.

Lol. Mutual attraction. Next she'll be doing you for free.

Offline SamLP

Lol. Mutual attraction. Next she'll be doing you for free.

I won't go into specifics as this is a punting forum and I also like my punts to be as discrete as possible, so laugh away  :hi:

Offline PumpAction

Well i've seen her several times and I do find it amusing if she told you she found you attractive or was giving you special favours and you actually believe her. You seemed like a seasoned punter.

Offline SamLP

Well i've seen her several times and I do find it amusing if she told you she found you attractive or was giving you special favours and you actually believe her. You seemed like a seasoned punter.

You seem to be fishing. I'm not going to go into specifics as I've already mentioned. I'm sure you've read my reviews. I don't like to brag about my sexual exploitations, I mentions the facts and leave all the fluffy stuff for the punt. You can be as amused as you like, I'm level headed but you seem to have a hard time understanding that sometimes a WG may actually like her clients for one reason or another. I didn't say I received any special favours but your imagination is doing some overtime.

Offline PumpAction

You seem to be fishing. I'm not going to go into specifics as I've already mentioned. I'm sure you've read my reviews. I don't like to brag about my sexual exploitations, I mentions the facts and leave all the fluffy stuff for the punt. You can be as amused as you like, I'm level headed but you seem to have a hard time understanding that sometimes a WG may actually like her clients for one reason or another. I didn't say I received any special favours but your imagination is doing some overtime.

I'm not trying to rain on your parade but i'd take anything these WG's say with a pinch of salt. Having met Renata your post did make me chuckle and you were bragging. You saw her on her day off but you still paid right? Sounds like you think she was doing you a favour. When a WG offers her services to you for free then i'll believe there's a mutual attraction.

I've had a lot of WG's tell me they like me etc. and way more that I won't go into. Call me a cynic but I always bear in mind that they've probably said the same things to ten or fifteen guys that week.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:44:06 am by PumpAction »

Offline marble15

Sam, Trust me she is the same with every punter, its her job to make you feel good, i've met her outside of paid hours, she is the same with every person, its just her personality and it keep her customers coming back for more because they feel special. Just don't fall for it, i know i did for a time.

Offline anton216

Oh my days... and I thought i was the only one... Dont want to go into to too much details but I did get a couple of freebies before she called it off as she was falling for me (as she says) and i have a OH.

Offline marble15

Yeah, She's done this to a few people, not sure if she means to or she uses this mechanism so she doesn't feel bad for doing her job. Just read her reviews on this site and you will see the similarities, even if she tells you 'i only like you', ' you think i say this to everyone', 'will you wait for me' ect, just see past this and have a variety in who you punt otherwise you will get feelings of attraction. Its also why you get some people that defend her so badly, they're blinded to the fact thats its just her marketing technique.
Just remember this, the only reason she is doing this job is for her daughter to have a good life, no one else matters.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:18:16 am by marble15 »

Offline SamLP

There's a lot of scepticism. I haven't received any freebies but I maintain I don't want to go into specifics. I prefer to remain an anonymous punter and there will be nosy punters who like to talk to other girls and find out info about other punters. I'm level headed and punt for fun so I won't be sucked into any WG's fingers. I've been in many other situations where a girl has hinted she would like more outside of punting but I just ignore it. Let's just leave it here.

Offline anton216

Hmmm, I may have said too much... i think i will delete my previous post...

vw

Hmmm, I may have said too much... i think i will delete my previous post...
How will bragging out you ?

You mean she will stop giving you free ones for good reviews, that sort of outing ?

Offline anton216

As you will notice, I didn't review her as she is already well reviewed here. Anyway, i don't want to comment on this anymore...

vw

As you will notice, I didn't review her as she is already well reviewed here. Anyway, i don't want to comment on this anymore...
Because you outed yourself as a knob ?

That's all the risk I see !

See she has many reviews on AW from the same guys maybe you do it that way !
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:00:31 am by vw »

Offline anton216

You can hate all you want but I'm not going to stoop down to your level and call you names. I made that comment spontaneously not to brag, but was genuinely surprised as she has met other punters socially as well. I guess you haven't met her, so you don't even know what she's like...

For your information i dont even have an AW account as i only punt once a while...

vw

You can hate all you want but I'm not going to stoop down to your level and call you names.
Well saying that is name calling !

Outed as a bragger, ding dong !

Offline morganstar

Thanks for the tips re Renata. I might just have to check her out.

Yeah Nicole got very jaded towards the end when she was in Paddington but I think she'll be back...same with Natt.

I saw Sophie X recently and she was great but almost impossible to get a booking with on a weeknight.

vw

Seems you shouldn't give prossies your personal number especially important for you guys with an OH like Anton Brag, assume that's your last name.  :sarcastic:

Offline marble15

Thanks for the tips re Renata. I might just have to check her out.

Yeah Nicole got very jaded towards the end when she was in Paddington but I think she'll be back...same with Natt.

I saw Sophie X recently and she was great but almost impossible to get a booking with on a weeknight.

Yes defiantly think Nicole will be back, she did say she wanted to study here College (A Levels) then go onto Uni, but then she said she wanted to take a year out and do a business venture.

Natt, i don't think she will be back, she said she has enough money to do what she wants to do in life and seems pretty set on it.

Overall who knows, once they live the life of making allot of money going back to making much less will be hard.

What is Sophie x Service like, never seen her.

Offline marble15

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 11:16:13 am by marble15 »

Offline HighlyMotivated

And here's me thinking Renata only had eyes for me  :sarcastic:

Don't want to give myself away either but all these posts ring true, she is a very savvy girl and either a brilliant actress or a wonderfully affectionate, genuine and polyamorous individual (perhaps both to some extent). I have met her out of hours, and know someone who she travelled quite some distance from Wembley to see, and took several days off to be in the company of. That's not to say this person is "special" to her, that's just how she rolls.

Offline anton216

She should get an oscars, class act. She is a genuinely fun girl to be around aswell. Anyone else out here thats had the same?

Btw stop bragging lol

vw

Btw stop bragging lol
Its turning into a pissing contest, might take her on my yacht for a fortnight

Offline Miscm123

Offline Miscm123

More like

Hidden Image/Members Only

Excellent, you've got a spot for my Jetranger.  I'll pop out tomorrow and we can burn some €500 notes and tip Dom into the ocean

Offline SamLP

I'm under no illusions that she can play about with punters. I saw her quote someone way over her hourly rate over the phone & they accepted. A punter with severe EAS apparently. I haven't received or tried to get a freebie or told I was special etc.. She is something though going on all the posts cropping up. In terms of performance she is up there as one of the best shags I've had.

Offline marble15

I'm under no illusions that she can play about with punters. I saw her quote someone way over her hourly rate over the phone & they accepted. A punter with severe EAS apparently. I haven't received or tried to get a freebie or told I was special etc.. She is something though going on all the posts cropping up. In terms of performance she is up there as one of the best shags I've had.

Yup i saw this on one meet as well, she said "300" for an hour and the guy accepted  :scare: As long as you know not to fall for it , just enjoy the good service that she provides tbh.

Offline PLeisure

Fascinating... We're discovering a whole new side to her now

Offline collector

Fascinating... We're discovering a whole new side to her now
Very credible GFE illusion I reckon.

tonysoprano

Jeez, there are some fucking total spastics out there. Being played like dumb motherfuckers and actually proud of it.  :dash:

vw

Jeez, there are some fucking total spastics out there. Being played like dumb motherfuckers and actually proud of it.  :dash:
Yes seems there could be a fluffy war on who gets the best brag !