Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feedback on AdultWork  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Nagilum

Hi Guys,

Just started out.  Any tips on on gently reminding a working girl on leaving you feedback. 

Thanks

Offline PLeisure

Just send her a gentle reminder that you'd appreciate feedback - "just starting out", etc. Simple

Offline Nagilum

Just send her a gentle reminder that you'd appreciate feedback - "just starting out", etc. Simple

Tried that and still nothing. Was thinking if there was an unwritten rule like not asking.

Will try them again in a day or two

Offline Marmalade

Indeed there's no harm asking. Or suggesting "we leave each other a few nice words." (Leaving her feedback first leaves you without any chips).

Don't take it personally if she doesnt. She's one in thousands and anything she does or doesn't do isn't indicative of all prossies. There are no rules.

Offline Marmalade

Or just try with the next one. Sounds desperate and she ain't Amazon.

np500

I left a positive feedback for a top w g I visited in a hotel in Cardiff last June , must say I was a bit disappointed when she did't leave me one, suppose too embarrassed to ask for one , rather no feedback than a shit one !  but about a month later a lovely feedback from her poped up on my feedback account, well chuffed.

Al Reet

Tried that and still nothing. Was thinking if there was an unwritten rule like not asking.

How long have you waited? As mentioned above some wg's don't leave feedback straight away, it might be a week or two before they get round to it. Constantly asking her makes you look a bit desperate and will probably piss her off - then you might get feedback but not what you were hoping for...

Go fuck some more women, one of them will leave you feedback eventually   :D

Offline Nagilum

How long have you waited? As mentioned above some wg's don't leave feedback straight away, it might be a week or two before they get round to it. Constantly asking her makes you look a bit desperate and will probably piss her off - then you might get feedback but not what you were hoping for...

Go fuck some more women, one of them will leave you feedback eventually   :D

Saw one last week - only asked her twice since leaving it politely

Saw another two days ago - Sent a message saying "thank you for the great time, would appreciate some feedback.

Left both positives myself.  So I agree will not ask again and look desperate.

I just wish they would do it so I can book girls like Adele who want to see feedback! Don't blame them for that.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 08:06:57 am by Nagilum »

Offline Nagilum

Or just try with the next one. Sounds desperate and she ain't Amazon.

:lol: there I was looking for the returns policy

Offline Marmalade

Maybe do it in a flirty way. I might say, "I don't usually give feedback but a few nice words either way are nice, what do you think?"

If she doesn't have much feedback she might be grateful of it. She's more likely to remember to give you some if she has to keep checking to see if you've left any yet. If she has loads, why the fuck should she bother with you may be her attitude. She's in business: giving you feedback isn't included in the deal, only if she 'feels' like it.

Of course, if you're an obnoxious cheesy bastard that left mud on her floor, wiped your dick on her curtains after spunking in her eye, and filled her face with beer breath before whining for a compliment, you're maybe better off without feedback.  :D

Offline cueball

I know a few that do it one fell swoop, they don't leave feedback for a while then write all the same lines for all, all at once.

I don't worry about it.

Offline Marmalade

A prossie organised enough to give feedback quite possibly has autotexts at the ready...

Offline hantshagger

I just wish they would do it so I can book girls like Adele who want to see feedback! .

Yes, feedback is not essential, but probably nice to have -  I suppose in many casses it can be pretty run of the mill, in terms of what gets said, by some WG's  - but it definitely helps for the occasions you mention above. Funnily enough, i am waiting for feedback from a girl who also asks for a minimum number of feedbacks before she will see the person!  Yet this girl is less keen to do what's necessary to help that process along!!

Offline Nagilum

Maybe do it in a flirty way. I might say, "I don't usually give feedback but a few nice words either way are nice, what do you think?"

If she doesn't have much feedback she might be grateful of it. She's more likely to remember to give you some if she has to keep checking to see if you've left any yet. If she has loads, why the fuck should she bother with you may be her attitude. She's in business: giving you feedback isn't included in the deal, only if she 'feels' like it.

Of course, if you're an obnoxious cheesy bastard that left mud on her floor, wiped your dick on her curtains after spunking in her eye, and filled her face with beer breath before whining for a compliment, you're maybe better off without feedback.  :D

:lol: None of that.  You paint such a great vivid image that I have to read your reviews for more entertainment!

Offline Nagilum

Yes, feedback is not essential, but probably nice to have -  I suppose in many casses it can be pretty run of the mill, in terms of what gets said, by some WG's  - but it definitely helps for the occasions you mention above. Funnily enough, i am waiting for feedback from a girl who also asks for a minimum number of feedbacks before she will see the person!  Yet this girl is less keen to do what's necessary to help that process along!!

Yep, same boat my man.  I am waiting on two girls to do it.  Even one would help at this point to stop the prossies thinking I am some psychopath with 0 feedback booking

Offline hantshagger

...... bastard that left mud on her floor, wiped your dick on her curtains after spunking in her eye, and filled her face with beer breath before whining for a compliment,     :D

Hey, Marmalade....   I'm just going to have to try that ..... with my next girl who is accused on here of not giving prompt feedback!!!!   :D   :dance:

Offline Nagilum

Hey, Marmalade....   I'm just going to have to try that ..... with my next girl who is accused on here of not giving prompt feedback!!!!   :D   :dance:

:lol: Don't forget to call me, I will come over and we can double team it!

Offline Gordon Bennett

Is she leaving feedback for others? If it's not just you she's blanking I'd just accept she is not organised or fastidious about FB and forget it.

Offline Jamboney

Hi Guys,

Just started out.  Any tips on on gently reminding a working girl on leaving you feedback. 

Thanks

As others have said, a gentle reminder should suffice.