Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea  (Read 5384 times)

shithappens

Fleeting visit.  Any recommendations.
I just like good sex with dfk if possible. 

yorkshire123

To quote a wise man in his absence  :D

:lol: :lol: my advice - don't fucking bother. It's not possible to have a 5* punt in Swansea. Drive up to porthcawl and slip welsh brunette a length but seriously don't waste your money mate in Swansea . You're more likely to see a leprechaun underneath a rainbow with a pot of gold getting his cock sucked by a unicorn than get a decent fuck there

Offline WelshMichael

Fleeting visit.  Any recommendations.
I just like good sex with dfk if possible.

Not sure of her exact location but Casey Jo is in/around the Swansea area:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Expensive at £200ph but a top girl.

Eliza also has good feedback, not paid her a visit myself though:

shithappens

:vomit:thanks for the replies but as my name implys "shithappens" I had to go to Cardif now. I will be staying there tonight so any help regarding a good lady in CARDIF please

Offline HughJardon

Sir Franks gone on to greater things in terms of Swansea and those lovable little Romanian tykes  :rose:
That said 2 things of note: Romanian and Swansea. I'm calling in an airstrike. I'm calling scorched earth mother fucker!

250 an hour Ive been back n fourth on this, unfortunately Christmas is rearing his big phat hairy expensive Arse, so for now Il give it a miss  :cry:

np500

Welsh kandice is in Birmingham Friday but think she's back in Cardiff this weekend, don't know how long your in Cardiff but she's well worth it if you can make it happen.

Mr PM

She is working Sunday but not saturday

Mr PM

Got time with her Sunday but took a lot of to and fro as she is fully booked, but she 'moved things around' (ie she bumped her one hour appoint for my two hour - soory guys) from what I gather from her, she doesn't have any problems cancelling or making guys move times if a better offer comes along so she says

Mr PM

AShe is now fully booked this weekend - I'm with her Sunday, she even rearranged some poor sods 60mins to do 2 hours with me, speaking to her she was very casual about it, she has no issues bumping someone if a better offer comes along, 'one hour wonders' she was talking about when I was with her a few weeks back, she had a good drink before I arrived at her place I think as she was slurring words and slagging of UKP and some guys she had seen that week. Also that she's finding it harder and harder to pretend enthusiasm for one hour meets, that's why she has said mature guys only - she said the tend to be able to book longer. - she was talking about seeing 5 guys a day on occasion lately and how she's a great actress to keen her punters thinking she's well in to it, - I was quite shocked actually, especially as I had only just CIM, and was looking forward to round two, seemed a little off to be slagging guys off, laughing about some poor sods weight and another's baldness - I told her that they pay her bills, and she was all 'oh not you of course babe' and that 'fuck them I am the best in Wales and they will always come back' - I quickly did the deed miss and left - maybe she was having an off day, but defo had been drinking (I assume quite heavily) or she is feeling a little burn out, so going to give her another go Sunday and see what's what

SeekingtheTruth

That is enough to make me not want to see her no matter how good her service is.

Offline pork sword

That is enough to make me not want to see her no matter how good her service is.

Same here! Unreliable (booking wise) and pissed up during a meet? Far better girls to spend my money on   :dash:

np500

Yes p s , I'm still seething about her, I did have a great time with her and recommended her etc ( e.g. see advice for virgins first punt thread ) and others visited her and had a good punt , but she has shown her true colours and so Birmingham is welcome to her with that attitude.

Offline pork sword

Hi Red

Did you see any indications when you met her of 'taking the piss' out of punters, Quotes of how 'good she thinks she is' Or of having a few drinks?

I did want to see her, but not on the strength of MR PM's quotes.. 

Offline Mil 34

On my punts with her she seemed totally normal and just a great girl, I am so disappointed with these comments to be honest. If she's slagging off the people who pay her wages then maybe she needs to find a different occupation.
From my meeting I thought happy days Cardiff has finally got a top girl after all the shit doing the rounds.
So sad.
I would say she was nothing but professional and nice on my 2 meetings.

Offline pork sword

This is why UKP is so useful. I've read a lot of good things about her so really disappointed to read MR P's comments...

np500

Yes as m34 says , one visit, thought great found a cracking girl in Cardiff as my favourite is in Bridgend and have to guggle work and stuff but great to have a great girl in Cardiff, fantastic, but I won't see her again with that attitude, I know most of girls do a number of cliants / things Thay normally wouldn't want to do that's a given, but Thay chose this job and have left me without my flash merc on my drive so at the very least smile and don't tell the next punter about all your wanker punters who work all day so I ( her ) can milk and take the piss out of you to other punters, oh and while drunk, seems her past has reared its ugly head again .

Offline charlie-mott

Kandice has had pretty much positive feedback across the board for a long time, so I wouldn't be so quick to take the word of a newbie on here. So many fakes join this site with an agenda. Generally I don't trust anyone new on here until they've been around for a while and got a few reviews.

Offline WelshMichael

Kandice has had pretty much positive feedback across the board for a long time, so I wouldn't be so quick to take the word of a newbie on here. So many fakes join this site with an agenda. Generally I don't trust anyone new on here until they've been around for a while and got a few reviews.

Fair point Charlie. Possibly some negative comments about her in the past (which were more about poor comms and reliability rather than service if I remember correctly, though drink may also have been mentioned) have influenced our thinking?

np500

I have exchanged texts with kandice, I expressed my concerns and she has denied all , said he's lying and is very upset by it all, make of it what you will, who to believe, obviously I want to believe her but too many bells wrang, it's difficult, my big head says warning, my little head said she was good , well you know what that's screaming? I could deel with the drink, ( if true ) but she denies it, I'd just tell her when booking any sign of drink and I walk, no drink when I visited. its broadcasting that shit to a punter is the bind for me ! But Did she say it ? Only have o p 's word for that ? She says that's why she states mature cliants welcome due to more respect from them, and why after saying that would he say he was going back. He says he thought that's what punting was like ? At 5 odd in the morning ? Hope that made sence as my head is spinning.

Offline charlie-mott

Fair point Charlie. Possibly some negative comments about her in the past (which were more about poor comms and reliability rather than service if I remember correctly, though drink may also have been mentioned) have influenced our thinking?

Maybe, but a young pretty girl, being unreliable and drinking is not exactly a shocker. She seems to have improved a lot since then.

As Asian Hunter picked up on the other thread, the OP states it's his first visit with her, then that he had seen her a few weeks before. And his excuse for that sounds like bullshit.

Offline charlie-mott

I have exchanged texts with kandice, I expressed my concerns and she has denied all , said he's lying and is very upset by it all, make of it what you will, who to believe, obviously I want to believe her but too many bells wrang, it's difficult, my big head says warning, my little head said she was good , well you know what that's screaming? I could deel with the drink, ( if true ) but she denies it, I'd just tell her when booking any sign of drink and I walk, no drink when I visited. its broadcasting that shit to a punter is the bind for me ! But Did she say it ? Only have o p 's word for that ? She says that's why she states mature cliants welcome due to more respect from them, and why after saying that would he say he was going back. He says he thought that's what punting was like ? At 5 odd in the morning ? Hope that made sence as my head is spinning.

It's up to you who to believe. If it has put you off her there are plenty of others. I'm sure you haven't scratched the surface of your hot list yet!

SeekingtheTruth

Maybe, but a young pretty girl, being unreliable and drinking is not exactly a shocker. She seems to have improved a lot since then.

As Asian Hunter picked up on the other thread, the OP states it's his first visit with her, then that he had seen her a few weeks before. And his excuse for that sounds like bullshit.

True the OP may be full of shit. No real way to know.

But even if she has improved since the last time people were talking about her drinking, she should not be drinking at or just before a punt, where is the professionalism? Regardless of how good a service someone gives there is no real excuse for being unreliable or bumping other punters because she has a better offer.

np500

Very true but she top of my Cardiff list, I'll have to think long and hard, I want to believe her, over thinking it probably, it's just sex for fuck sake ! It's just those things the o p said in my head when i visit , f f s .

SeekingtheTruth

Very true but she top of my Cardiff list, I'll have to think long and hard, I want to believe her, over thinking it probably, it's just sex for fuck sake ! It's just those things the o p said in my head when i visit , f f s .

If in doubt, move on. It will affect your punt otherwise.

Just remember the girls are in it for one thing only, don't make the mistake of becoming a fanboy as it is a slippery slope. You just have to look at some of the thread on the other boards to see where it leads.

Offline WelshMichael

If in doubt, move on. It will affect your punt otherwise.

Just remember the girls are in it for one thing only, don't make the mistake of becoming a fanboy as it is a slippery slope. You just have to look at some of the thread on the other boards to see where it leads.

Very good advice.  :thumbsup:

np500

True s t t , I've got a h l with 70 odd, I've seen 30 odd in a year, and will see more and plan to travel a bit next year to Bristol, Gloucester, Hereford etc due to the lack of quality in South Wales, so when you fined girls like W B, Bridgend,  jesse bee Swansea  kandice Cardiff  which you realy like its a bummer when you lose the one on your doorstep, ( alexia too but different type of experience ) yes there are others but I spent a year and over 3 k to find 3 I realy like and Jesse moved to Swansea and now this, must add the o p is very quiet today ?

Offline Mil 34

When I was there we even had a conversation about going out and partying, she said she doesn't drink that much anymore. She did seem totally geniune about it to me. I am not going to dispute the claims of another member on here but from my own personal experience she seemed a very grounded type of person. We can only speak of our own meetings with her and mine was awesome. He service was top class.

np500

M 34, I agree, this shit has twated my head up, I've exchanged texts with her today, as I wanted to hear her side of the story as I've had pleanty to say as I was not impressed with what was posted by the op, but as she said he's a newbe who has poped up with some damaging shit on a well liked girl who we obviously like, she has had to put up with this type of thing before and has always try's to be the bigger person and come out stronger, she seems genuine and is very upset by all this, as expected , as I've said I want to believe her as she's one of my favourite's , and nothing wrong with my visit. told her to let the dust settle and not read ukp for a bit. She's moving away but the plan was / is to see her regular guys down Cardiff way, I suppose that shows respect for the guys she's leaving behind, guess we'll all have to make that decision ( to visit her ) on a personal basis but if you can see past what the op said then great, it's amazing how one post can cause so much greeeef ! O p still very quiet .

Offline WelshMichael

M 34, I agree, this shit has twated my head up, I've exchanged texts with her today, as I wanted to hear her side of the story as I've had pleanty to say as I was not impressed with what was posted by the op, but as she said he's a newbe who has poped up with some damaging shit on a well liked girl who we obviously like, she has had to put up with this type of thing before and has always try's to be the bigger person and come out stronger, she seems genuine and is very upset by all this, as expected , as I've said I want to believe her as she's one of my favourite's , and nothing wrong with my visit. told her to let the dust settle and not read ukp for a bit. She's moving away but the plan was / is to see her regular guys down Cardiff way, I suppose that shows respect for the guys she's leaving behind, guess we'll all have to make that decision ( to visit her ) on a personal basis but if you can see past what the op said then great, it's amazing how one post can cause so much greeeef ! O p still very quiet .

There's been many occasions in the past where newbies have joined to post negative comments about a particular girl. One way to spot them is they make their one and only post about said girl so it stands out a mile! This guy though has been quite prolific in his short time here so he could be genuine or was clever enough to post more often to get the forums acceptance. Other more experienced posters (Asian Hunter, Charlie Mott) have voiced concerns so it may not be all it seems.

np500

Think you may be right there w m , something fishy, she's upset about it but that's to be expected , our play ground is full of mines, playing with emotions and peoples lively hoods.

Asian Hunter

Are we any closer to finding out the truth. Is Mr PM talking BS? Is Welsh Kandice that unprofessional?

Offline Mil 34

I was reading a post on here this week and spotted a fake post by a wg. I welcomed her to the site and she's not commented back.
Maybe this poster is another wg trying to ruin kandice s reputation, the longer he/she stays silent the longer our suspicions will last.
If it is a dodgy , untrue post then I hope they get banned off here ASAP. I can't stand liars especially when they affect people's lives.

np500

+1, if this person has posted to discredit kandice for selfish / vindictive reasons, well words fail me, to play with our emotions and Kandise's job prospects is below my comprehension, I have no idea as to the motives if there are any worth discussing, the bottom line is one post has caused a lot of distress And for what ? Still waiting for the o p to let me know, think it may be a long wait !

SeekingtheTruth

+1, if this person has posted to discredit kandice for selfish / vindictive reasons, well words fail me, to play with our emotions and Kandise's job prospects is below my comprehension, I have no idea as to the motives if there are any worth discussing, the bottom line is one post has caused a lot of distress And for what ? Still waiting for the o p to let me know, think it may be a long wait !

Had to highlight this word. Is emotions the right word to use? Again if emotions start to creep into punting then it is getting into dangerous territory. I know Cardiff is pretty shit at the moment but as you have said previously, you have a big HL, make the most of it and when she comes back take an objective look at a booking.

I agree that it looks suspect that Mr PM hasn't posted anything further on the subject but that could mean 2 things.

1. It's not the truth and he/she is a rival prossie.

Or

2. He wants to avoid getting involved anymore in case people start trying to rip him apart.

We are all adults here and can make our own decisions on whether to visit a girl or not, best not to get hung up on the little things like wondering why someone hasn't posted. Personally I only give credence to those posts where the poster has a proven track record.

np500

All good point  s s t , maybe a bit strong but she is a girl I had a great time with,  did't like what the o p said she said so was pissed about that, so texted her for her side, as I'd said a lot with out hearing both sides.  which had me battling with which side to believe, so I was pissed with op comments and I guess feeling sorry for her as she was upset so don't know if emotions is too strong but my head was spinning for a while and I felt pretty shit, as I'd posted a lot, I suppose it don't help when you have daughters around her age, I have a h l yes but when you visit W B regular and girls like kandice there ain't a lot of incentive to go looking for more at the moment. I'm going to give kandice the benefit of the doubt entil it proves differant as she was good for me , live and learn and all that , Evan if she did say those things I don't think she'd dare do it again, who knows , Lesson learnt, at least get both sides of the story before getting all pissed off.

vw

All good point  s s t , maybe a bit strong but she is a girl I had a great time with,  did't like what the o p said she said so was pissed about that, so texted her for her side, as I'd said a lot with out hearing both sides.  which had me battling with which side to believe, so I was pissed with op comments and I guess feeling sorry for her as she was upset so don't know if emotions is too strong but my head was spinning for a while and I felt pretty shit, as I'd posted a lot, I suppose it don't help when you have daughters around her age, I have a h l yes but when you visit W B regular and girls like kandice there ain't a lot of incentive to go looking for more at the moment. I'm going to give kandice the benefit of the doubt entil it proves differant as she was good for me , live and learn and all that , Evan if she did say those things I don't think she'd dare do it again, who knows , Lesson learnt, at least get both sides of the story before getting all pissed off.
Looking over it, that PM does seem like a shit stirer, spread it over multiple threads and doesn't add up, each one alone looks bad but flitting between the threads seems like some sort of agenda !

np500

Looking back if he /she was stiring Thay know how to scatter the shit to best effect,  also if a genuine newbe it was understandable he'd say those thing not knowing how to go about it, either way easy to think it was genuine, well I did, if I'd not visited and liked her I'd have read the post and gone back to sleep but I've trumpeted her many times so it struck a nerve, life ah ! .

vw

Looking back if he /she was stiring Thay know how to scatter the shit to best effect,  also if a genuine newbe it was understandable he'd say those thing not knowing how to go about it, either way easy to think it was genuine, well I did, if I'd not visited and liked her I'd have read the post and gone back to sleep but I've trumpeted her many times so it struck a nerve, life ah ! .
Have a nice cup of Welsh tea that will settle your emotions !   :scare: :scare: :scare:

np500

I did mate, but it was lidle decaf, tastes the same as Tethys decaf but less than half the price, that's for another tread, trouble is I am an emotional type of guy, can't be helped, that's me, that's life, if it kicks off I'm first in much to my detriment some times but rather stand up for someone than shrink in to the background and let them deal with it on there own, in life I get angry too quick and it showed yesterday, been saying to myself for years take a step back and wait. Again yesterday  / Saturday I should have texted kandice then posted, again good lesson at my age !

SeekingtheTruth

To be honest I didn't think you used the word emotion as if you had feelings for her, I used more as an example for more naive punters who too easily get suckered into EAS.

It's one of those situations where it's hard to tell truth from fiction as no-one has the full story. The only one whos knows the full truth is Mr PM and he is staying silent.

np500

Yes my emotion was more I may have harmed her job prospects, she's a nice girl from a one hour meet, I don't know her personally and never will , I just felt I may have been partly responsible for harming her reputation etc without all the facts, then after a few texts you get hit with her side of the story and her Being upset etc, one gets dragged in a tad, but I wadded in so I take whatever shit I have to take for her discomfort.

shithappens

This thread seems to have gone a little astray , I was looking for recommendations !
Not a rant a bout a particular few wg,s

np500

Sorry about that but the person pm posted what he did and it spirals out of control, same thing on the Rachel-superstar thread I reignited just to say she was in town and bingo , best part of 2 pages about girls over charging etc, but my apologies , try Casey love, jessybejesse bee and franchesica fox and Welsh barbie if your looking for four of the best down Swansea way.

np500

But if your in Cardiff , Welsh kandice is here for the weekend I believe ,please  ignore the shit that was said in this thread about her thanks to the post by p m. I'll be seeing her in the new year.

Offline Mil 34

I saw Welsh kandice this afternoon and had another fantastic time with her.
The post written about her is total bollocks in my opinion.
No fluffiness here but in my opinion she's the best in Cardiff by a long shot.

np500

+1, best in Cardiff and we're about to lose her !

Offline extraa

What he said about her bumping people off for better booking's is true. Can't comment on the rest but I had booked her before and she ignored my calls when I was outside the hotel. Comms were great up until then. Granted I only booked 15mins when I originally wanted to meet but she agreed to it and that was her choice. Messing people around is a straight no in my books. I'm sure she'd be pissed if I had cancelled minutes before.

Thinking with my dick, a few months later I gave her the benefit of the doubt and booked her again for 30mins - this time she didn't cancel. She is exceptional. Really gorgeous girl and very in to it (I didn't sense her faking it or feeling disinterested). Make of it what you will. She's a great service but will bump you off for a better offer so be warned. Worth persevering? I'd say so.

Offline Mil 34

Well I can only speak as I find, she was nothing but professional in all my visits with her.

Offline snaitram99

Returning to the subject ie Swansea, does anyone know if "Reviving Nikki" is still operating from ground floor flat at end of street (between Sainsbury and Marina)? If not, can anyone recommend somewhere in city (?) centre for at least a massage with HE, poss more. Trying to avoid the forlorn hope of a visit to Studio 95.

Offline Nipper2

If your looking for a great massage with HE, can't really do better in Swansea than Cara, better known as Best Asian massage, Swansea. Can't post link, but if you google her. Not a great looker & doesn't allow touching, but cracking massage & HE  :thumbsup: