Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welcome to our new massage salon LOL  (Read 1758 times)

smithie1000

The picture of the "New" shop killed me LOL

External Link/Members Only

Offline Oooops

Ah but never judge a book by it's cover  :cool: just need someone to toftt and report in.

Wilson

Google street view shows it was a salon before in July 2014, possibly under new ownership as well as under scaffolding!

Offline Stapler

If they give me a free massage, I will do the weeding!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

smithie1000

Ah but never judge a book by it's cover  :cool: just need someone to toftt and report in.
Yes your right, will you be going?????

smithie1000

If they give me a free massage, I will do the weeding!

..S...

LOL S

smithie1000

Google street view shows it was a salon before in July 2014, possibly under new ownership as well as under scaffolding!

Yes I just had a look, bit too far for me tho

Wilson

Was close by there yesterday

Saw Rachel/aka Li/ aka Judy?

I must have made a good impression, she packed her bags and left as soon as I had left!

smithie1000

Was close by there yesterday

Saw Rachel/aka Li/ aka Judy?

I must have made a good impression, she packed her bags and left as soon as I had left!

or she was off to the doctors.........LOL

Offline Oooops

I should have tried there but went for Smithies other find https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75136.msg944311#new  :(
This one is Spanish and £10 above price when I enquired and that's half a tug. £50/hr + £20 HE if I heard her correctly and £100 all in. It would be interesting to hear any reports on her.

Online bonham

that's the one I went to yesterday gave a report on it save your monny

Offline Oooops

That's spoiled my planned sortie for today   :dash: I was looking to give that a try  :(
Can't seem to find the review but was Jullia this one External Link/Members Only.