Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brussels tips anyone.??  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Gazza006

Heading there tomorrow till Monday.  I've never been to the City before.

Thanks for any advice.  :hi:

Offline Steve2

Just type "Brussels"  into the top right hand corner of this page and click "search"

85 topics with info about Brussels

Offline Jerboa

Just type "Brussels"  into the top right hand corner of this page and click "search"

85 topics with info about Brussels

Yes but he wanted to be spoon fed mate.  :P

vt

This is a pretty extensive guide to the Brussels RLD...

External Link/Members Only

As the other guys have said there are quite a few threads on here about individual experiences. Seems like it's a bit smaller than Amsterdam, but less of a tourist attraction and probably better value.

Offline Gazza006

Thanks for the link and help guys, especially J, who's back under his bridge.   :P

vt

Thanks for the link and help guys, especially J, who's back under his bridge.   :P

Any experiences you want to share??  :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

So you call me a troll, I don't think so, if it was a planned trip then you should of started your research sooner than the day before your trip. :)

FlyingBreadMan

I've been to Brussels a few times on business. There are about 4 places where you can find models. The one by nord station rue aeschroft has a modest street of window girls. A few stunners I have been with (7 girls). Most are Romanian and all services covered.

Offline Jimmyredcab

My advice at the moment would be to wear a bulletproof vest.    :scare:

FlyingBreadMan

When things are a bit calmer I shall write some reports of the girls I have been with.

Offline Jerboa

I bet at the moment the poor girls on the Aarschotstraat's pussies are dusty.  :)

Offline dubs

Boil for 6 minutes in salted water

Offline Butchers Dog

I am supposed to be in Brussels in a couple of weeks and was looking forward to partaking in the delights again! But alas I think my plans may at best be re-scheduled or cancelled thanks to security situation unless there is a rapid improvement in the situation  :(