Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bella deepthroat - a box ticking throat fuck!  (Read 7472 times)

27 review(s) for BellaDeepthroat (25 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline claretandblue

External Link/Members Only

Since I started punting I have always been on the lookout for providers who give extreme deepthroat. As such I have been aware of bella's profile for some time and the fact that she regularly tours London. I had not booked in the past as I openly admitted on here that I thought she looked rough in the pictures on her profile. I did not buy into the earlier reviews of her which were quite gushing in terms of how attractive she was.

I decided to change my  mind after reading collector's review, as this gave me a great impression of what to expect both in terms of her attractiveness and her dt skills.

Booking was made by text and communications were fine, the hotel was clean and fit for purpose (I believe her london incall location is normally either aldgate or euston).

Once inside I would describe bella as a late 30's size 14/16 average looking blonde women, I did not really fancy her but I had no intention of backing out of the punt. I had a quick freshen up and within a minute of returning my cock had disappeared all the way down the back of her throat  :yahoo:.

Very few girls have been able to provide full deepthroat for me and really this technique was exceptional, for the next twenty minutes or so I continued to pummel her throat in various positions with loads of saliva overflowing out of her mouth. The harder and deeper I went the more she seemed to get off on it,a couple of times I actually asked her if she wanted me to stop, to which she replied no do it harder!

I eventually came in her mouth after about twenty minutes and she swallowed the lot, I then rubbered up and gave her a quick seeing to in mish but in truth this was boring so went back to more deepthroat in the classic head dropping off the head position.

I came again and then headed for the shower, we had a little chat and off I went. In summary this punt was a real experience and a proper box ticker, I didnt fancy her so wouldnt return but would certainly recommend her for a one off punt if you want to experience some real hardcore deepthroat.

Offline Bartolomeo

thanks for the review!
I've always had a fantasy (one of my many) of a girl on larger side (not bbw) just noshing away at my cock as if she needed the cum to survive  :lol:

only thing is she doesn't have a face pic so i'm not too sure

Offline portable

Very few girls have been able to provide full deepthroat for me and really this technique was exceptional, for the next twenty minutes or so I continued to pummel her throat in various positions with loads of saliva overflowing out of her mouth. The harder and deeper I went the more she seemed to get off on it, a couple of times I actually asked her if she wanted me to stop, to which she replied no do it harder!

I saw her earlier in the year when she was touring the North East. Same experience. Un-fucking-believable.

Offline claretandblue

thanks for the review!
I've always had a fantasy (one of my many) of a girl on larger side (not bbw) just noshing away at my cock as if she needed the cum to survive  :lol:

only thing is she doesn't have a face pic so i'm not too sure
Her face is okay, 6/10 maybe for a late thirties english women? To be honest once your balls deep in her throat you kind of just go with it! :D

Offline collector

That was a nice reading, cheers mate. Made me remember good memories.

I rate her look even less than a 6, but the service is truly un-fucking-believable.

ramrodronnie

Her face is okay, 6/10 maybe for a late thirties english women? To be honest once your balls deep in her throat you kind of just go with it! :D

Thanks for the good Review claretandblue. Well if I'm honest my usual preference is for pretty petite girls. but I do like the deep throat, face fucking that she loves, which has to be a big plus as a quality punt mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline claretandblue

That was a nice reading, cheers mate. Made me remember good memories.

I rate her look even less than a 6, but the service is truly un-fucking-believable.
It was down to you that I saw her so thanks, I am coming over all fluffy!

In terms of 6/10 that was my score for her as a women in her late 30's,in terms of general atractiveness I would score her lower but really as long as people realise that they should definitely still enjoy the service

Offline claretandblue

Thanks for the good Review claretandblue. Well if I'm honest my usual preference is for pretty petite girls. but I do like the deep throat, face fucking that she loves, which has to be a big plus as a quality punt mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:
Yep me too,this was a one off as nearly all my other punts are with girls younger than me and I am 36
I would say give her a go for a half hour booking, I forgot to mention the whimpering sound she makes when she takes you to the hilt, really was something I've never experienced before  :hi:

Offline stevedave

Yep me too,this was a one off as nearly all my other punts are with girls younger than me and I am 36
I would say give her a go for a half hour booking, I forgot to mention the whimpering sound she makes when she takes you to the hilt, really was something I've never experienced before  :hi:

I'd forgotten about the whimpering sounds, like she is almost crying with joy due to sucking cock!

I would echo your sentiment about seeing her for half an hour, that's what I did when she toured up north (not sure why I never did a review?)...she just sucked my cock for 30 minutes, pretty much non stop. Nice and deep, plenty of spit. When I came deep inside her mouth, she just carried on sucking, kept me hard and made me cum deep inside her mouth again. Marvellous  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

I'd forgotten about the whimpering sounds, like she is almost crying with joy due to sucking cock!

I would echo your sentiment about seeing her for half an hour, that's what I did when she toured up north (not sure why I never did a review?)...she just sucked my cock for 30 minutes, pretty much non stop. Nice and deep, plenty of spit. When I came deep inside her mouth, she just carried on sucking, kept me hard and made me cum deep inside her mouth again. Marvellous  :drinks:
Yes half an hour is ample, she sucks like a Dyson so much so that after the session my dick needed a rest!  :D

Offline Riprock

Anyone sample her other services, or was it purely a DT sesh?

Offline The Hound

..yeah I've seen Bella - she offers a lot more than deep throat - very submissive and a passionate GFE.

Offline collector

Confirm she is submissive, she enjoys a level and spanking. She also allowed me to film, although being filmed is not more in her enjoy list.

Offline claretandblue

..yeah I've seen Bella - she offers a lot more than deep throat - very submissive and a passionate GFE.
Indeed very submissive, there was lots more we could have explored buy in the time the dt took over

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Thanks, hotlisted :)

You would have loved White Cat Nicol - that describes her to a T. Sadly she's been MIA for months, probably gone back to Hungary and married :cry:

Offline portable

Ouch. I thought she was cute  :P

She's great regardless though. Just wish I had the cash (and stamina) to see her for a couple of hours.

I would echo your sentiment about seeing her for half an hour, that's what I did when she toured up north (not sure why I never did a review?)...she just sucked my cock for 30 minutes

We should get a petition going to see if she's willing to come back in the new year.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 05:57:59 pm by portable »

Offline Riprock

We should get a petition going to see if she's willing to come back in the new year.

She's back in Euston at the end of the month.  Her London rates are steeper though