Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: more Rumanian bait  (Read 906 times)

docbrown

as a betting man i would put money on this girl not opening the door
 External Link/Members Only
another darlo ,rumanian bait and switch ,unless you know different.
is it me or is punting in Darlo shit at the minute

Offline captainsc

It would be awesome if she did, but I can't see it being her myself. I would imagine it would be the usually Roma trying to rip you off.... She is gorgeous whoever she is....

Rod trotter

Offline sesalovdarlo

as a betting man i would put money on this girl not opening the door
 External Link/Members Only
another darlo ,rumanian bait and switch ,unless you know different.
is it me or is punting in Darlo shit at the minute

Like I have said in the past. There is a chance it will be her, it may well be. Iv experienced it my self. Fell for gorgeous pics turn up and it is indeed her but no make up on and she is in her fucking matalan pjs or scruffy indoor cloths.

she obviously isn't going to spend hours doing her party make up, gluing her eyelash extensions on and straightening her hair like the pics, just for appointments now is she?.

Let's say she did prep her hair and make up for hours (laughable), you reckon you will get top service? You reckon you will get all the services she lists on there included in the 15minute or half hour rate?

So if it is or isn't her it is irrelevant as she is a Romanian !

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 05:30:16 pm by sesalovdarlo »

1andhalfhands

It says in her profile she has sexy black eyes  :lol: didnt know you got that color

ive had my fair few black eye and theres nothing sexy about it  :P

Offline sesalovdarlo

It says in her profile she has sexy black eyes  :lol: didnt know you got that color

ive had my fair few black eye and theres nothing sexy about it  :P

no it is quite common actually. You can have black iris  quite common in Middle East.

1andhalfhands

no it is quite common actually. You can have black iris  quite common in Middle East.

well there you go I had no idea, learnt something new :thumbsup: