Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prague + Brno Czech Republic  (Read 2730 times)

Offline Golovkin

Any brothels that anybody has been and would recommend in Prague or Brno please guys? Or particular bars that are good to pick up girls from.

Offline porco-malo

I would have said Sexy Prague, but that's closed down since my last trip.

Try:

External Link/Members Only

or splash out at:

Sorry, I don't know the Brno scene.

Offline Golovkin

Offline maxQ

Last time I was in Prague K5 was pretty good, its a short walk from Namesti Miru on the green line of the metro, maybe get a taxi there the first time

Offline Jerboa

Last time I was in Prague K5 was pretty good, its a short walk from Namesti Miru on the green line of the metro, maybe get a taxi there the first time

What are the prices there now?

Offline maxQ

What are the prices there now?

I'm not really sure, the last time I was there I was drunk, 100 Euro for a half hour maybe, I always drink too much in Prague

Great city I love it

Offline con-a-ser

Girls Name:  Michala
Place: Neon club
Date:   11/03/08     
Price: 1400 +drink(200)  czk =  £50.79                                        Duration: 60 mins

Description: 25yr old that looked a little thin with short hair   
Look at the link but her pics don’t show her true hair & said she was 26

Comments
First time at the neon club & as the previous day we had been in a tourist trap place when hadn’t even been served a drink & the girls were over you buy me a drink @£15 place, It was a relaxing change to sit & enjoy a drink prior to any girls introducing them selves
I chose this girl as she was loud & seemed to be happy & laughing

Service:
We entered the room she removed the short top & skirt she was wearing & started the 8 person Jacuzzi, Instructed me to get in & she run & got a quick shower & joined me in it.
She gave me a cuddle & sat opposite whilst rubbing my knob with her foot then moved close so she could use her hand once erect put a condom on, So I sat on the side receiving a BJ & slide into the water were she continued even though her head was submerged she then she straddled me to start the sex in a range of positions including classic, missionary doggie, I must admit it was fun but hard to get a good thrusting motion in the water but her English was ok but you got a impression she didn’t understand everything but went along we continued shagging in the bath to completion
We then showered together dried & got on the bed were she started oral immediately we went on to sex in mish & doggie were I got a finger up her arse that she seemed to enjoy & not resist we then went for more oral were she told me she wanted me to spunk on her tits I was doing this when the knock came but it had been 1hr15mins so no complaints

All in all a good punt & value for money

Specialties:  yes but didn’t ask prices

See again: I did the next day

Offline con-a-ser

Girls Name:  Greta
Place: Big Sister
Date:   12/03/08     
Price: 300czk +drinks = £20                                        Duration: 60 mins

Description: 25yr old black hair, No tits but great nipples & big smile 

Comments
This was the Second time in the club so felt a lot more relaxed & was more bothered about watching the match, well when we went up in the lift we entered a room with large bed & en-suite bathroom with shower & 8 person Jacuzzi

Service:
We entered the room & both stripped then showered together dried & got onto the bed after a bit of a fondle about I pointed down & with the biggest smile you will see on a girls face she pronounced one of the few English phrases she probable knows “Blow Job”
To witch I replied “Yes” & away she went putting on a condom with her mouth & went about her business. Now this girls seems to love sucking cock as she seemed really into it so I let her continue for a while
Then sex in missionary & doggie with some other position similar to these then some skull fucking & more oral as I used toys on her to I cum from her excellent BJ technique
We showered together & got into the Jacuzzi, A  kiss & a cuddle then I went down on her well tried ( no snorkel & was a case of how long can you hold your breath) Well she started giving me a hand job the more oral before time was up

Specialties:  I’m not sure because nothing was offered. But discussion prior to entering room may assist

See again: I will if she is still there next time we visit & must admit I found the camera’s a little of putting especially when you look round & you can see yourself on TV

Offline Jerboa

Interesting report Con e ser, but if it was from 2008 that's 7 years out of date.

Offline con-a-ser

Interesting report Con e ser, but if it was from 2008 that's 7 years out of date.

Yes I know & I think BigSister is no longer but the links to sweet Paradise & neon are still live & what I found what there website price was accurate then & probably is now also the pices & run an Happy hour

I think I wrote about 11 reports when I got back & published them on the other places & an International forum
It was to give the OP an idea what to expect from both places also things like owo cost as much as the punt with like a 1000Ckz be quoted & the show park been a 1000ckz for a go on one of the girls

Elspar67

I lived in Brno  for 2 years,  whilst there are  a number of establishments in Brno, it has nothing on Prague.  There is a large club called 'Moulin Rouge' in Brno, near the city centre, where you have to buy  in house 'dollars'  to use, which you can exchange when you leave.  I found the place to be a bit rushed, and the girls where nowhere near as good looking as the working girls you see in Prague.  That's not to say there are no good looking women in Brno, far from it!  It is a good night  out!

Offline Jam33

Usually stick to Showpark Market when I make my trips, 1200 CZK for 20 minutes and 1500 CZK for 1500 CZK. Up to 58 girls in their own rooms, Czechs and Romanians mainly, a few in your face Africans. Plenty of 6s and 7s, and a couple of 8 and 9s. Always clean and safe and you know what they look like before you hand over your hard earned.

Offline Golovkin

Watch “Welcome in Showpark Prague” on Vimeo: External Link/Members Only

This place looks my kind of place :thumbsup:

Offline Jam33

Watch “Welcome in Showpark Prague” on Vimeo: External Link/Members Only

This place looks my kind of place :thumbsup:

Most of the girls in their videos are actually there. Maya is the standout for me but suspect she's a model rather than one of their girls.