Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie J  (Read 1772 times)

5 review(s) for JessieJ (0 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

hurricane72

External Link/Members Only

Crap flat, spent 20 mins dicussing damp in her flat, nits -hair in a bun - her kids, her partner. Sore breasts - don't touch! unresponsive.Don't touch unless like me, you've been blown out by 8 other WG's promising A levels in a single night.

Plese tell me that Bristol isn't always this bad.

Offline Voros

ATMIV

Oh dear!

Sorry to hear about your bad experience

There's enough on Jessica J on here to have warned you off

vw

Sorry you had a wank time or would have been better staying home having one, there are good fucks and anything else you like in Bristol. Will happily point you in the direction but as a guide read the reviews here, Jessie is not particularly well reviewed here for good reason

Just goes to show don't believe adultwork feedback people write garbage on there.

GBush

Sorry you had a wank time or would have been better staying home having one, there are good fucks and anything else you like in Bristol. Will happily point you in the direction but as a guide read the reviews here, Jessie is not particularly well reviewed here for good reason

Just goes to show don't believe adultwork feedback people write garbage on there.

I really dodged a bullet here.  This is the value of UKP and thanks to the guys I messaged.  I owe you big time.

Email History   

This page lists the emails that have been exchanged between you and JessieJ in reverse order, with the most recent shown first.
    In/Out   Date Sent   Read   From   To   Subject   

Out   27/10/2015 20:01:38   27/10/2015 20:10:46   XXXXX   JessieJ   Re: REverse booking   

I'm relying on UKP because I only get a few chances a month to meet.

In   27/10/2015 19:50:00   27/10/2015 19:56:29   JessieJ   XXXXX   Re: REverse booking   
      I understand never mind and take care if I could do something about it I would. Yeah some things are true on there but most of it is nastiness and the funny thing is I have no clue as to who these people are!! If someone does put something nice then they are either a troll or me writing it about myself, just because they did not like me does not mean everyone else has to dislike me too!! Oh well

Out   27/10/2015 18:17:36   27/10/2015 19:35:29   XXXXX   JessieJ   Re: REverse booking   
      Sorry

I just can't get passed the bad reviews on UK Punting.

I private messaged a couple of them. You should try and sort that out on there.

In   26/10/2015 21:06:49   27/10/2015 00:02:46   JessieJ   XXXXX   Re: REverse booking   
      So you do not want to book me then after all that lol

In   26/10/2015 20:01:23   26/10/2015 20:03:42   JessieJ   XXXXX   Re: REverse booking   
      That was not in your RB just had a look can do anal but if you want that no facial can do owo and cim and sex in different positions

Out   26/10/2015 19:53:39   26/10/2015 19:57:52   XXXXX   JessieJ   Re: REverse booking   
      Hi

If I booked would anal be included?

In   26/10/2015 19:46:11   26/10/2015 19:52:38   JessieJ   XXXXX   Re: REverse booking   
      UK Punting is rubbish it is quite negative for lots of girls on there I think. I know there is also positive and I have a few positive on there lol but the negatives are from the same handful of idiots who seem to have it in for me which is fair enough. You cant please everyone no one can if you do not want to book I completely understand. :)

Out   26/10/2015 19:39:57   26/10/2015 19:40:52   XXXXX   JessieJ   REverse booking   
      Hi
I was considering accepting your bid straight away. I then checked on UK Punting and found loads of negative feedback. Any idea why this is?

vw

If someone does put something nice then they are either a troll or me writing it about myself, just because they did not like me does not mean everyone else has to dislike me too!! Oh well
So that's the one good one explained, sheers for exposing Mr President (Gbush).

Offline BogBog1

A couple of years ago I had the same experience with JessieJ (I stupidly forgot to check UKP before booking) - outcall to my place (which in hindsight was very risky), she turned up, fit body but absolutely zero 'sex appeal' - talked about all sorts of crap and I was totally unable to get anything more than a semi. She was actually pretty good conversation, but I wasn't paying for a chat! 

KenniLingus

...did anyone mention she won't shut up?

ATMIV

...did anyone mention she won't shut up?

+1!!!!
The most disappointing thing about this thread is it highlights the fact she is aware of her negative reviews on here - yet still thinks it's acceptable to offer a shit service  :dash:

KenniLingus

to be honest i haven't reviewed her. i saw her before i found ukp.

she was pretty rude too.

Islander

i saw her before i found ukp.

Yeah me too, many moons ago, still up there with a bunch of EE's as one of my worst punts.
She's a fookin minger too, should have walked at first sight.

Offline PaintBrush

H72

Sorry to hear of your shit punt.

I someone has already said "thank fuck for UKP, I dodged the bullet"