Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMANDA.29, Birmingham.  (Read 2920 times)

16 review(s) for AMANDA.29 (12 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour @ £80.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Amanda on many occasion's both 1 on 1 and for some threesome fun with Lovely Tery, Blond Lia and and another lady, Blond Linda who some of you may remember ( Blond Linda is no longer available )

Her profile likes list is accurate ( although I don't know about her giving rimming, have never asked about that ) as are her pictures, a gorgeous woman facially and IMO one of the best looking Ladies around with a figure to match, she always smells really good too!! I had first met her long before her boob job and as much as I liked her natural boobs, her fakes are magnificent!!  :yahoo:

Nice and easy location to find although the keypad is very hit and miss lately. Lots of parking available nearby with train stations and bus stops also near.

Was offered a shower and a drink on arrival, both of which I accepted.

Onto the fun, good FK with tongues, sometimes DFK until I made my way down onto those majestic tits for a good grope and suck.  :yahoo:

Amanda kissed her way around my nipples and down my chest and then slid my cock between her boobs which is very enjoyable to say the least!!

OWO is good with some nice variation in speed and depth. Amanda likes to suck with no hands required at times, usually using her hands for stability on the bed while sucking away at quite a pace which requires some good concentration not to lose my composure.  :D

My turn for a good session of oral on Amanda, she can get pretty sensitive very quickly at times so if you are an RO addict like me I suggest you take your time which usually results in a more enjoyable session I find.

Sex in missionary and spooning with more FK/DFK, also a long bout of doggy as I pulled hard on her hair until it was time to finish off this meet with Amanda on her knee's wanking and sucking my cock for a CIM finish.  :dance:

Took another shower before leaving.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe Amanda is one of the best looking Ladies we have available in Birmingham, she has a great figure and I find her very easy to get along with as her English is good and she is an intelligent girl. She also has a lovely personality and a pleasant friendly attitude with a good service.  :thumbsup:

Very highly recommended and excellent VFM  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan.  :hi:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 07:59:11 pm by Juankerr »

Offline fitasfuck

Very nice review Juan :hi: Great to see you had fun. She is on my HL now.

Offline Juankerr

Very nice review Juan :hi: Great to see you had fun. She is on my HL now.
Thanks fitasfuck  :hi:  Been seeing her for ages now  :cool:

Offline JEH7376

Nice review fella, she's one of a few girls who've been on my hl for ages, that I have somewhat inexplicably failed to visit, so thanks for the aide memoire!

Offline dragon88

does she answers texts and do you need to book in advance?

Offline Juankerr

does she answers texts and do you need to book in advance?
In my experience yes she answers texts, I usually book in advance but that is purely to suit my schedule.

Offline dragon88

In my experience yes she answers texts, I usually book in advance but that is purely to suit my schedule.

thanks for the info Juan  :thumbsup:
ill be booking her soon then

Offline dboy74

Excellent review, Juan  :thumbsup:

Think I need to give Amanda another try.

Dodo

I can safely echo Juan's experience. Youll get a great punt with a very attractive, reliable and enthusiastic girl at an incredible price.

Offline Mij

Good review Juan!

Pretty much matches my experiences with her, both solo and as a threesome with Tery. Pretty face and great boobs!
They were also happy to do an outcall to the NEC one time for me too....no hassle. Some girls who work in the centre won't travel much outside, so if you're staying at the NEC it can be a bit challenging sometimes for an outcall.

Strangely though, the thing I remember about her most was her post-punt drunken conversation / rant about the lack of garlic in food in this country! You had to be there.... :D

:drinks:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Nice review Juan, glad you had fun.  :thumbsup:

Offline Brumbrum

Do you ever find the Czechs mechanical?

Offline dboy74

No, not had this issue personally with a Czech WG or for that manner Hungarian, Polish or Romanian WGs I have met.

This is where UKP reviews helps I guess.

Offline Juankerr

No not in my experiences, I've met 7 in total and they were all great.

Czech girls are by far my favourite nationality to meet.  :thumbsup:

Dodo

Think your getting them mixed up with the Germans  :(

Offline Mij

Not the ones I have met.....there have been a few!  ;)

Offline BustaNut

Great review again Juan, Thanks!

She's someone who I've had on my HL for over a year now but have always talked myself out of seeing her - I can't quite put my finger on any specific reason why though.
A couple of questions for you - Is she stand offish or mechanical in any way? In BillyBackDoor's review he says she seemed a little stand offish at first and a little rehearsed/mechanical too. Did you notice any of these things?

Offline dragon88

Booked for today , I hope I come back feeling the same

Offline Brumbrum

I've met Czech girls like sandy hot and another one a couple of years ago but found them very mechanical and they seem to finish you off before the hour is done. I'm under the impression that Amanda 29 would be working in the same group as sandy but I cannot be stereotypical as she might be a better wg then her.

Offline BillyBackDoor

...Is she stand offish or mechanical in any way? In BillyBackDoor's review he says she seemed a little stand offish at first and a little rehearsed/mechanical too. Did you notice any of these things?

I think myself and Amanda fall into the category of personalities that just clash.  I've come to this conclusion after recently breaking my 3some cherry with Amanda and Lia.  I thought that the dynamic would be different in a 3 way, but Amanda likes to be in charge.  I would imagine she would make a very good Dom for those that are into it.

Amanda was professional throughout, however.....

...While in the middle of taking my cum in her mouth, she put out her hand, palm up, indicating that Lia should get her a tissue.

...Whilst riding me in CG and with Lia sat on my face, I noticed her at one point checking her watch and then her nails.  She obviously didn't know I could see her.

So yes, second time around & if anything I found her more mechanical.  The contrast between her and Lia, for me at least, is profound.

As far as other Czech girls, my experience is good.  One of the best being a tall dark haired girl called Nina who gave me what is probably the most believable GFE I've ever had a couple of years ago.  I haven't got a link, not sure if she's still working.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 03:26:58 pm by BillyBackDoor »

Offline Juankerr

I think myself and Amanda fall into the category of personalities that just clash.  I've come to this conclusion after recently breaking my 3some cherry with Amanda and Lia.  I thought that the dynamic would be different in a 3 way, but Amanda likes to be in charge.  I would imagine she would make a very good Dom for those that are into it.

Amanda was professional throughout, however.....

...While in the middle of taking my cum in her mouth, she put out her hand, palm up, indicating that Lia should get her a tissue.

...Whilst riding me in CG and with Lia sat on my face, I noticed her at one point checking her watch and then her nails.  She obviously didn't know I could see her.

So yes, second time around & if anything I found her more mechanical.  The contrast between her and Lia, for me at least, is profound.
Billy had made me aware of this and I was honestly surprised by what he had said. I certainly don't doubt what he has said as I fully respect his opinion but I must emphasize the point that I have not had any of the problems with Amanda that BBD has mentioned.

I don't know whether this will make any difference to anyone but this particular meet that I reviewed came after BBD's threesome with Amanda and Lia. ( Not immediately after!!  :D )
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 06:14:15 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Juankerr

I've met Czech girls like sandy hot and another one a couple of years ago but found them very mechanical and they seem to finish you off before the hour is done. I'm under the impression that Amanda 29 would be working in the same group as sandy but I cannot be stereotypical as she might be a better wg then her.
You are correct Brumbrum, Amanda works from the same flat as Jenny and Sandy but not at the same time.

As I previously mentioned I've met 7 Czech ladies and they were all great :thumbsup:

Offline JJJ

Unfortunately I'm in the same boat as Brumbrum I've found Czech girls to be mechanical and generally a rushed service.  Blonde Linda, Karin Star, Bianka and some others (can't remember names) for me were poor punts.  After I saw Linda it kind of put me off seeing Amanda, Sandy and Jenny.  Suppose I thought I would get the same level of service because they worked together/same place. 

Don't get me wrong I've had 1/2 top punts with Czech girls, I don't like stereotyping but have generally found disappointing.  Get the impression these Czech girls like other wgs give a better service to their regulars or the punters who have booked via aw knowing they will leave fb on their profiles.  It's been mentioned on this thread already it could just be a case of not clicking with a wg.  When you don't click with 80/90% of wgs of any given country like myself it does make you wonder...

All that said this review is really making think twice about seeing Amanda now..

Juankerr again many thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 10:21:38 pm by JJJ »

johnnyboy61

Perhaps it's time I gave Amanda another try. I used to see her when Jenny was out of town (they use the same room, but were never in the country at the same time) and prior to her boob job I thought that her body was pretty much perfect (she said that she was an ex-dancer). I keep hearing that her boob job is very good, just can't quite understand why she had it though and have steered clear since she had it done. Time to reacquaint myself with her perhaps.