Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyvicky1992, Basingstoke  (Read 2564 times)

6 review(s) for sexyvicky1992 (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mh

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Only my second full service punt of the year, the leanest year since I started punting due to fewer opportunities outside of my area and a lack of anything even closely matching my preferences near my area. My last one of was a disaster so this one was a pleasant surprise.

The reviews on here for Vicky or Caroline or whatever her name is were decidedly mixed. There was one claim of her offering BB and even a price mentioned for that but when I looked at the profile at that time it wasn't on it then or since. Having followed her profile since it first appeared in Farnborough I'd never seen that and since I was happy with covered services I wasn't too concerned.

Compared to almost all my previous experiences, comms were nigh-on immaculate with quick answers to calls and texts, a nice telephone manner and good directions for where to park and how to find the house. One of the best locations I've punted in that respect.

PG reasonably priced and I had looked there about a month ago. Lots of face pics, she's fairly plain looking but body fits my preference OK. A fair few tats but having seen them in the photos I barely noticed them when meeting her. For once I reckon the profile claim of dress size 10 is spot on. She's not skinny but is pretty slim and petite. As for age, well I'd have said 27 to 28 rather than 23 but not over 30 anyway.

So into the house and directly into the bedroom on the ground floor, definitely a smokers household. I confirmed services, she confirmed price and I handed over the cash. She had not been able to find the item from her photos that I had asked her to wear, but she had remembered the request and found something very vaguely similar. As it turned out the thing she suggested suited her as well if not better and while in action later it looked damn good.

She offered a massage and I declined with only half an hour booked. I started sucking on her nipples which are like bullets on nicely handful-sized boobs. She allowed full access to pussy with no complaints about a decent amount of fingering, moist - nice.

She went to go down on me and I requested covered on the grounds that I'd probably come too quickly, which is true. Well she doesn't do OW, only OWO as she finds the taste of condoms disgusting. I've never sucked a condom to check this but I imagine it's true (doesn't stop most girls though). I decided to move straight on to sex in mish and doggy in turn. I didn't get the squirting some have had but it was very nice in both positions. Time was moving on so I didn't ask for cowgirl, going for anal instead, one of the reasons I was there after all.

Vicky moved into an odd position on her front, not doggy and not laying flat. She said this was the only position she did anal, with one of my legs between hers and the other not I thought this was probably to restrict depth of thrusting, but it didn't actually, so I guess it was more about the angle.

After a slow entry I built up some momentum. She had been pretty quiet throughout the whole punt up until now and when I asked if it was OK she said yes, she was enjoying it (Hmmm, perhaps) and she asked if I wanted her to be more vocal and I said OK. This made a lot of difference to the quality of the punt overall. When you have a young lady telling you in no uncertain terms to fuck her arse harder and harder it's rude not to...

I think someone else mentioned this but could not find it now in the earlier reviews, but her skin is incredibly soft and smooth. The clingy outfit she was wearing was a joy to behold stretched over her arse, not that it was on for the whole event of course.

After a few minutes more I felt I was about to explode so I asked where I could come. Answer was in mouth for an extra amount (as advertised) or else anywhere neck down. I got her to kneel in front of me, then my resolve crumbled when she offered to suck me off and after a minute of her sucking me I aimed for her tits and made a significant deposit. Once she had stopped the cum dribbling down her body she helped me clean up. I got dressed and left. I was there for almost exactly 30 minutes.

I'd not noticed her smelling of smoke, though we had not kissed, but when I got in my car I could tell my coat had a mild smoke odour from the house. I walked about outside for 5 minutes to reduce it.

Location: private house in Basingstoke, near to some shops for free and easy parking
Time: 1/2hr
Price: £75 + £20 for anal
Would I return: yes, possibly but I don't tend to do so

Offline asseater34

I am often near the Basingstoke area for work so have done AW searches there quite a few times, I saw Vickys pictures and was interested but then noticed BB was on offer so I have always avoided. It was on her profile for well over a year.

Offline mh

I am often near the Basingstoke area for work so have done AW searches there quite a few times, I saw Vickys pictures and was interested but then noticed BB was on offer so I have always avoided. It was on her profile for well over a year.

That's odd. "She has started offering bareback" claim appeared on here in May after she moved to Basingstoke and as soon as I saw it I looked at her profile (to remove her from my hotlist) and there was no such offer so I thought it must have been a mixup on profiles so left her on it. There has been no such offer made since then (profile text has been unchanged in a long, long time.

When was this "year" then?

Offline Jamboney

That's odd. "She has started offering bareback" claim appeared on here in May after she moved to Basingstoke and as soon as I saw it I looked at her profile (to remove her from my hotlist) and there was no such offer so I thought it must have been a mixup on profiles so left her on it. There has been no such offer made since then (profile text has been unchanged in a long, long time.

When was this "year" then?

BB was only on her profile for a matter of weeks. She was previously on my HL and I removed her when I noticed the "Now offering bareback" bit on her profile. This was around April-May of this year if I remember rightly.

Offline mh

BB was only on her profile for a matter of weeks. She was previously on my HL and I removed her when I noticed the "Now offering bareback" bit on her profile. This was around April-May of this year if I remember rightly.

That fits better with what I read, though I read all the relevant posts within a few days of their posting and never saw the offer so thought it must be a profile mixup. Happy to be corrected but can't believe the offer was there for "well over a year" unless it was well before this time.

Offline asseater34

I must have been wrong about the timings then.

I'm sure she had BB for a few months though as she was still offering BB around June when I met Gemma in Basingstoke as I remember seeing Vickys profile first as I always check for girls doing anal in an area first.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:11:47 am by asseater34 »

Offline thekman100

She was indeed offering BB for a while, not sure a full year though.

I couldn't believe it had come to that. £35 for all the risks involved I think it was.

Where is she working from now? I went twice to her house but it just wasn't punting friendly. If she worked somewhere nicer than I would have probably visited again.

Funny girl. bit odd. broke my squirting cherry though (her...not me!)  :D

Offline inch

She's been on my HL for a while, never met her. She had BB listed for a few months for sure.

Apart from the history of BB, it's the strange guy in the background of one of the photos that puts me off. Her body is right up my street.

Offline mh

She's been on my HL for a while, never met her. She had BB listed for a few months for sure.

Apart from the history of BB, it's the strange guy in the background of one of the photos that puts me off. Her body is right up my street.

Yeah, I have to admit I switched off my upper brain and left my dick's brain in charge of this booking. I forgave the rumoured BB phase due to her body/services/price in this punting desert. I am very surprised at it being as long as a few months as I was monitoring her profile for ages and my searches exclude BB and unprotected sex. I blacklist the profile if any on my existing hotlists start to show BB on offer.

It was a good punt, I've since realised I forgot to include the vibrator play bit (only a minute or two but still nice). But I should have used my brain and blacklisted her. I rarely return to a girl for a second punt anyway and while she was a good one, I'll blacklist now.