Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughty francesca cannock  (Read 1938 times)

Offline antony8821

External Link/Members Only

what do we think legit or fake photos?

any detectives thoughts lol

smithie1000

Offline Uncle Buck

If she is for real then I'm booking her ASAP.....

Offline antony8821

thats what im thinking, just think maybe to good to be true??

i get nervous around these types of profiles it makes me think twice

Offline Uncle Buck

Me too. Already had a disappointment today on viva street so looking for a good one to perk me up  :)

Offline antony8821

im thinking it may be legit theyve paid to display their number, im just worried its my wife as ive started a new job in cannock last week lol so im unsure!

Offline Uncle Buck

I don't think displaying their number demonstrates that they are legit. I visited a place in Walsall earlier and she was no way the girl in her pic. Last time I use vivastreet lol

Offline antony8821

no i didnt mean about the legitimacy of the pictures, something feels dodgey and i dont want to call incase my wife answers

Offline antony8821

ok somebody phoned her and revealed shes romanian in manc,

so ive phoned her, english is very good and she will be in cannock next week, will let me know where when shes here as she doesnt know where shes staying yet.

so going to keep an eye on her i will let you know when i visit!

smithie1000

im thinking it may be legit theyve paid to display their number, im just worried its my wife as ive started a new job in cannock last week lol so im unsure!

If that's your wife mate your a lucky bastard lol

Offline antony8821

If that's your wife mate your a lucky bastard lol

haha! tell me about it! i just believed pics were too good to be true lol but she is definitely not my wife luckily in a way lol

Offline Uncle Buck

On a separate note - do you think your wife is a WG? Ffs

smithie1000

I thought she was when I married her, she went like the clappers, lasted all of a year lol

Offline Uncle Buck

Offline antony8821

On a separate note - do you think your wife is a WG? Ffs

nope but i failed once in investing in a punting phone, she looked on my phone while i showered years ago played detective herself the wg was very informative about what site to go on etc,  every now and again she has a few digs even tho she could never prove id visitied this girl, i blagged it as a stripper for a friend and never knew she was a wg, but ive just started my new job in cannock last week, then she pops up and seemed too good to be true!

Dodo

It doesn't exactly say she does full sex!! If she does she looks to good to be true and if its to good to be true....etc. etc....

yorkshire123

Some of the pics have hits for a Italian bird called Teresa Langella External Link/Members Only
She seems pretty well know on the net so I am a bit dubious that she's selling her arse around sunny Cannock.

Tread carefully & be ready to walk

Offline Uncle Buck

Nice one 123. Seems as though I was close to being disappointed. Great find. Cheers

Offline antony8821

brilliant detective work 123 thanks