Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CARINA SLUT  (Read 1452 times)

2 review(s) for bbw tiffany (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one was a couple months ago

Duration: 30 mins for £40 + filming(£10)  - she no longer allows filming

Service:

Looks: Cute in a way but would not be to every punters taste. If you like BBWs then I guess she would be great and at her prices its difficult to complain

Personality: Great personality, very smiley and chatty

Service:

OW
Doggy: I wasnt too interested in sex in this punt but she kept asking if a bj is all I wanted so I just said ok lets do doggy because her ass is pretty huge. Didnt do this for too long as I didnt like the smell from her ass. Smelt like she had a shit so I just went back to OW

I got bored after a bit and could tell I would not cum so

I was going to make this a neutral but decided to go for a negative as I think she should have made sure she was smelling fesh

Also something I did not like was I was made to wait outside the very indiscreet house on  a residential road in Thornton Heath/Croydon as another punter was inside and he walked straight past me when he was leaving which was awkward

So even though she was a lovely girl with all the above it would have to be a negative, this isnt to say I would put off punters going to see her as you probably would have a good time if you go in with the right expectations

baretta

Bloody hell that has made me not want to have my lunch break now :vomit:

Offline pumps

I've seen her before and reviewed her and saw her again recently at this place, so I can agree with this review. When I saw her I wasn't sure if she was just showered or sweaty... :vomit: didn't dare going in for a sniff lol

Also been to that house a few times and seen a few other girls there, I know what you speak in terms of not being discreet location, so I always go after dark. No excuse for allowing punters to see one another that's just fucking sloppy.

punther

I've seen her before and reviewed her and saw her again recently at this place, so I can agree with this review. When I saw her I wasn't sure if she was just showered or sweaty... :vomit: didn't dare going in for a sniff lol

Also been to that house a few times and seen a few other girls there, I know what you speak in terms of not being discreet location, so I always go after dark. No excuse for allowing punters to see one another that's just fucking sloppy.

The room was not nice aswell I felt uncomfortable lying on the bed so put my own towel on it to lie down ontop of

Its definitely a conveyor belt operation there but at their rates it is to be expected

It was actually funny seeing the punter because he looked about 17 years old and had this smirk on his face when he walked out  :D

Been there to seen another woman also. An older one, butt ugly but decent body for her age and good service. She did look filthy though. On that occasion I could hear punter in the house, also couldnt use the bathroom because a punter was in there. When I left there was a tradesman sitting in his van directly opposite the van when I walked out and we looked each other dead in the eye as if we both know what just took place. I was like for fuck sake  :lol:

Offline pumps

The room was not nice aswell I felt uncomfortable lying on the bed so put my own towel on it to lie down ontop of

Its definitely a conveyor belt operation there but at their rates it is to be expected

It was actually funny seeing the punter because he looked about 17 years old and had this smirk on his face when he walked out  :D

Been there to seen another woman also. An older one, butt ugly but decent body for her age and good service. She did look filthy though. On that occasion I could hear punter in the house, also couldnt use the bathroom because a punter was in there. When I left there was a tradesman sitting in his van directly opposite the van when I walked out and we looked each other dead in the eye as if we both know what just took place. I was like for fuck sake  :lol:

lol - Which older one are you referring to?

I had a good experience with External Link/Members Only on 3 or 4 occasions - she speaks a little English but was always very clean when I saw her!

The others I've seen were just so... so.

punther

lol - Which older one are you referring to?

I had a good experience with External Link/Members Only on 3 or 4 occasions - she speaks a little English but was always very clean when I saw her!

The others I've seen were just so... so.

Nah thats not her. This one was older like in heer 40's and bad teeth. She used to have a profile on AW but cant see it anymore. She hid her face in the profile pics  at the time but her verification pic was showing

southern man

You brought your own towel, punther? Or was it one she'd given you to shower with?
Her AW profile states 'best oral without' so I hope the OW was your own choice.
Call me weird but her lack of personal freshness would actually be a slight turn-on for me.
If she's as friendly as you say I might check her out in spite of the negative rating. Thanks for your review.

Offline pumps

Nah thats not her. This one was older like in heer 40's and bad teeth. She used to have a profile on AW but cant see it anymore. She hid her face in the profile pics  at the time but her verification pic was showing

I know its not her, I was just showing you who I had a good time with lol this girls young.  :lol:

punther

You brought your own towel, punther? Or was it one she'd given you to shower with?
Her AW profile states 'best oral without' so I hope the OW was your own choice.
Call me weird but her lack of personal freshness would actually be a slight turn-on for me.
If she's as friendly as you say I might check her out in spite of the negative rating. Thanks for your review.

Yes ow was my choice when I feel the girls a bit dirty and hygiene may be an issue.

I actually have a punting bag I take to all my punts it contains

Punting phone

Towel: I don't trust their towels

Lube: I've had it where the girl does not have lube and the sex is uncomfortable sotake this in case. Also have some flavoured lube also as I've had times when I want to end with hj/bj but when the girl uses regular lube for the hj she says she doesn't like the taste of lube so won't suck it

Condoms: I prefer my own choice of brand also girls have been known to pull them only have one condom trick

Handsanitiser gel

Mouthwash: to use/ask the girl to use if we are going to kiss and for me to use if I do RO Its shocking how many WGs don't have mouthwash readily available

Shower gel

Body cream

Oil: Of I encounter a nice ass I like to oil it up sometimes

The above helps to minimise the chances of shit punt especially the lube and condoms

punther

I know its not her, I was just showing you who I had a good time with lol this girls young.  :lol:

Oh haha I remember seeing that girls profile when it appeared some weeks ago face looked cute and ass Decent but wasn't in the mood to tolerate a belly which it looked like she had so didn't punt her

Offline pumps

Damn punther you have everything, theres been times where I wish I had brought my own lube!

Oh haha I remember seeing that girls profile when it appeared some weeks ago face looked cute and ass Decent but wasn't in the mood to tolerate a belly which it looked like she had so didn't punt her

yeah she had a belly.....but £40.... lol

southern man

I've seen her before and reviewed her and saw her again recently at this place, so I can agree with this review.
Just seen your 2 neutral reviews, pumps (for Tiffany & Cristina - what's with all these name changes?).
You said you wouldn't be returning. Why the change of heart?

punther

Damn punther you have everything, theres been times where I wish I had brought my own lube!

yeah she had a belly.....but £40.... lol

true VFM  :lol:

Offline pumps

Just seen your 2 neutral reviews, pumps (for Tiffany & Cristina - what's with all these name changes?).
You said you wouldn't be returning. Why the change of heart?

Not sure which 2 reviews your referring to as I can only remember the 1, but when I went to fuck the girl I posted in the AW link above....I saw that "carina slut" was looking kinda decent as in well dressed and wearing makeup (probably because she had her two young buddies working with her), So when things got tough around south london for pussy and I couldn't be bothered to travel & and I wanted a bargain basement no thrill punt for £40 it made me want to see her again...but the reality of the matter is that looking fresh & good in clothes doesn't always translate a few weeks later once naked  :lol:

true VFM  :lol:

:lol:

punther

Offline pumps

This one does look good. Think they are in the same house:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yes she is - But she's super huge!! lol

southern man

Not sure which 2 reviews your referring to as I can only remember the 1, but when I went to fuck the girl I posted in the AW link above....I saw that "carina slut" was looking kinda decent
My mistake, pumps. The 'Cristina Cute' review in Feb 2014 was yours but the 'BBW Tiffany' one in April 2015 was by someone else (sofreshsogut) although you did reply and post a link to your earlier review of what was presumably the same girl under another alias.
punther described her as chatty - does that mean her English is good?

Offline pumps

My mistake, pumps. The 'Cristina Cute' review in Feb 2014 was yours but the 'BBW Tiffany' one in April 2015 was by someone else (sofreshsogut) although you did reply and post a link to your earlier review of what was presumably the same girl under another alias.
punther described her as chatty - does that mean her English is good?

Yes her english is very good!