Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Starr  (Read 2854 times)

22 review(s) for ~ amber starr ~ (11 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CheeseBoard

After reading reviews on here, I decided to see Amber whilst she was in Slough

Link
External Link/Members Only

Communications were good, quick chat on the phone and then directions sent by text (which
included car park directions).

The location is just off the High Street as is parking.  I would suggest looking up the car park
before you set off as the road layout is somewhat confusing and if you blink you will miss the turn to
the carpark nearby, then turning around to go back is painful.

Amber opened the door and to be honest, I couldn't tell if she was or wasn't the girl in her pictures - I
would say was (old or photoshop pics), but reading reviews on here which say she isn't, I couldn't
disagree with that either.  That being said, I was ready for a different person (as per the reviews) and
was happy with staying.

I had a good time for the hour (OWO was very good) and fair play to Amber who put in a real effort to get me to a up for round 2
(im normally a one pop per hour man).  I left feeling pretty good, so in my view it was a good punt for me.
Only niggle, if I had to say something, is that there were constant little noises (not sure if they were meant to
be sexy moans or not), and this was continuous throughout the meet - nice at first, got boring after a whole hour of it.
Would I return - I will return at some point as it was a good solid punt, but now Im getting into this, the
fun is in the variety and the pre punt nerves.

This is my first review so let me know if you have any questions
CB

Offline Cunning Punt

Nice first review. Thanks.

Was there any FK in your meeting?

Reports on her are generally positive so I'm tempted if I can get her during one of her £100ph offer periods, she is definitely up for FK and CIM - and the latter is included in that fee.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 10:27:21 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline CheeseBoard

There was FK, not deep but not just going through the emotions either (if you I know what I mean). I also saw her at the 100ph rate and CIM wasn't extra (she spat out discreetly into a tissue).  To be honest, prior to handing over the cash I didn't ask but she did it anyway. I would see her again at the 100ph rate, but not for more (no reflection on her as I'm trying to stick to my 100ph punting budget) :)

Offline Cunning Punt

Brilliant. Thanks for the update.  :hi:

Sounds promising. I see it's the turn of her friend Jessica - who is also well reviewed - to be in Slough this coming week.

However, as Jessica doesn't do weekends and has short working days during the week, it may have to wait.

Offline CheeseBoard

Yes, I noticed that Jessica's rate was also £100, so am looking to see her as well.  From the informative reviews I have seen on here, it's made my new hobby less risky.  After a couple of good punts (hopefully as you never know), I'll be looking to TOFTT :).

Offline thekman100

hi Cheese, please could you remember to put the town visited in the title. It saves having to click and read unnecessarily.

Ta for the review though.  :thumbsup:

Offline CheeseBoard

Yep sorry, will do going forward
CB

Offline flybynightpm

Tried her this week and had a rather disappointing experience, no kissing, refused RO and missionary and i've a sore dick from a poor handjob. The photos have her body shape, but her hair is braided and she looks older. Just goes to show the randomness of this pastime.. Now just have to get over the mind-fuck that is a two punt bad streak... great..
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:22:58 pm by flybynightpm »